What is the end for him?

What is the end for him?

Attached: 3f.png (162x167, 44.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8TCDNXVyPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to the Jungle

Attached: 1646090130532.jpg (512x454, 60.31K)

Death or disgrace. What else happens to tyrants once they've lost their luster?

One of his own Generals will end up offing him.

This will not happen, all his people are together in this shit with him. If putin falls, their necks will be next

60mm bukake
Rolling

There's only one destiny when everyone is your enemy: Death.

Putin will die, likely killed by an oligarch that lost everything.

Attached: Anna_of_Russia_(Hermitage).jpg (1200x1501, 493.17K)

Return to monke

The last chapter of this story cannot be written without hypersonic missiles.

like all cowards. he will shoot himself. cant handle the failure he became. thought he was some kind of grand master leader. started to believe his own propaganda. the yes-men re-enforced it

He's just getting started.

Try to keep up.

>What else happens to tyrants once they've lost their luster?
private island like napoleon and many other such cases!

He can either step down in 2024 as he said he would and whoever replaces him has the task of fixing it all or somebody tries to kill him for it

Attached: 921.jpg (303x335, 89.74K)

He's too smart for that. He's going to "encircle" it from one direction and then spend billions throwing conscripts at it to test it for weak points for 6 months before he commits to actually grabbing the banana. Unfortunately, it will never work with a general of his caliber

Genuinely hope he nukes some glonohomo strongholds. The unified front of pure zombie retard useful idiot pedo faggotry the world has displayed over this leaves Me hopeless. Push the fucking button

That counts as disgrace though. He wasn't happy about it

I've been quietly thinking the same thing for a few days now. What's your logic behind this train of thought, user? Mine is that his inner circle thinks he's lost his mind

>He's just getting started.
nah he already started m8. Started off fucking weak.

a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head; just like hitler.

Attached: 3.6inches.jpg (1000x627, 131.15K)

accelerationism is fucking cringe. Kys.

fair

A good ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=S8TCDNXVyPc

What's it like to be this schizo? Serious question. It must be torture, I'm sorry bro. 944.

Attached: 1645981196385.jpg (650x1080, 98.43K)

Conquest of Ukraine
Most likely seeks to acquire the Baltics, will seize them if the opportunity shows up
Probably dies peacefully with his wife and renembered as Peter the Great 2.0

Russian army is probably trying to plan a operation Valkyrie at this very moment

Russians have a slave mentality. No one will turn on Putin. Stalin was only a paranoia case because the party was full of backstabbing kikes.

He hasn't lost his mind though. It's a kill or be killed situation. He either lets the pentagon keep setting up missiles in Ukraine, or he attacks.

You only think like this if you're a cold war relic past your time. Russia will in the end get absorbed by the EU or be China's bitch for the rest of its days

Giant mandingo cock up the ass

Its more about the people suffering imo. I dont think the guy has ever been stable. But when the heads of the military and the Oligarchs start losing everything to sanctions he is fucked.

The manlet could probably hang himself from a door handle

Either this or assassination.

>China's bitch
this one.
russia is economically and politically ruined. china will swoop in and give "investment opportunities" that are bordering illegality and extortion which will essentially sell the entire russian infrastructure and media to china
western nations will be shunned for interacting with russia from now on. china gives a couple of million dollars startup money then demand billions back, or russia's infrastructure. their choice.

Why is he so fucking ugly?

to get banan
ooooo oooooo aaaaaaa aaaaaaa

remember saddam? same thing

A short drop and a sudden stop, ideally.

Interesting points I hadn't considered either of these perspectives. Sometimes it feels like my ability to think objectively has been hindered or even pushed backwards over the past decade. Any other anons feeling "stupider" with each passing year; regardless of your surroundings or even your age, and just cannot understand why? If I believed in IQ tests I think I'm 20 points lower than I was 10 years ago