Eugenics for now and the future

so I live in new york... (yeah yeah... i know), and just about everyday I see news of a homeless or otherwise deranged person seriously harming or killing a random person on the street or in the subway system (last week it was someone's own home).

i also encounter these people just about everyday too, whether they're shouting angrily (sometimes its someone else; sometimes it's at a wall), walking around with a menacing look in the eye, or otherwise harassing those around them

and more often than not... there is something off about their physiognomy...

even though i know their lot in life has to do with some bad luck, genetic or otherwise, i genuinely hate these people, and i truly believe they're simply failed human beings who should have never existed

with all that said... what happened to eugenics? genuinely curious. and i'm not even talking about weeding out the jews, more so just pic related

Attached: assamad.jpg (2000x3166, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinner_v._Oklahoma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you think about this concept. Males won't do it. Females will, with hypergamy. They just need to be encouraged to. Males will be upset.

>and i'm not even talking about weeding out the jews
This is one of the reasons this kind of research was so discredited among the stupid normies.
Jews would immediately be recognized as mentally ill and atavistic.

Jews.

shut your whore mouth
hillary lost

>what happened to eugenics?
Eugenics bad because NAZIS and sheeeeit.

They dont tho. Thats just incel cope. Women are fucking every loser in town. I bet OPs nigger has a nigress at home. Maybe more than one.

he's a psychotic homeless dude who followed a woman into her apartment building and stabbed her 40 times. unfortunately you're probably still right... at the very least he's likely had sex, which is unfortunate

>couple want to have a child
>go to clinic, women gets pills that make her create like 20 eggs instead of on
>wait month
>back to clinic, take 20 eggs and man cums on them so you have 20 fertilized eggs (zygotes)
>sequence genes on each of the eggs
>compare sequences against known diseases and run though a powerful AI that can predict many life outcomes and characteristics for each other the 20 zygotes
>implant the best one or two
>give birth to the best baby in 20
>no genetic engineering but it allows for any couple even genetically shit people to produce based offspring
>keep track of the babies life and input data into the algorith that evalutes the genetic code so that the system gets even better at predicting over time

This is the only future I want to live in. If you dont support it then kill yourself.

Attached: wojak brain.jpg (710x512, 93.63K)

Woman don’t make eggs moron

thats facial swelling, im sure hes ugly either way but he is clearly being detained by someone and clearly got his ass beat

It doesn't solve a lot of problems (with really shitty people) and has even more problems than artificial insemination.

What do you mean? It is the actual best solution.

I know we all want to just sterilze niggers but you have to be realistic. This is the only solution that is politically possible anywhere first world. Even if you had a right wing revolution you probably STILL couldnt just go around successfully sterilizing millions.

And youd be surprised. Two actual retards, if they had 20 kids, one of them would probably be pretty damn normal and useful to society.

>took biology class several years ago
>first day introductions, everyone has to say why they are interested in biology
>I actually said I wanted to learn more about eugenics not knowing it was considered racist
I still think about it to this day.

Attached: 1624679484814.jpg (593x517, 34.04K)

Its not even racist. Its such bullshit that people are against eugenics.

If you dont believe in eugenics you dont believe in evolution. Eugenics is inevitable. Humans will use it, because the benefit is too powerful.

Because eugenics is cope. Its not even pseudoscience. Just retarded that think they can make the ultimate man like some fart huffing commie theorizing at a coffeehouse. Why would anyone sane trust authority with such power?

Social engineering has many methods to deal with shitty people.
A lot of them would have less children if the subhuman jews allowed brith control technology to improve, shitty churches for niggers allow them to use birth control instead of demonizing it, ...

There are dozens of possible solutions.

You are too retarded to understand what it is, or just a jew.

You dont have to trust the government. In the scenario I laid out the decision would be up to the parents.

Nobody wants a deformed or retarded child. Ask your mom about it.

not really about making the ultimate man, or at least that's not how i think of it. i think it could be a useful tool for social cleansing, whether we get an "ultimate man" out of it, i think, is besides the point

for me, it's less about race but criminal record and mental capacity

>There are dozens of possible solutions

Nothing would get results like what I am surprising though. Its more than reducing the number of shitty people to near zero. You would also get more geniuses, more beautiful people, more healthy people, and perhaps most importantly you would have happier people.

describing*

Just go fuck yourself.

for example, i think the court got skinner vs. oklahoma wrong... if you commit armed robbery and theft multiple times, you should probably be sterilized, even if you're white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinner_v._Oklahoma

Eugenics isn't trying to make the ultimate man, it's weeding out the garbage genes that would otherwise be destroyed in Darwinian conditions so civilization can go on longer

Show me a society where intelligence is positiviely correllated with fertility.

You have to get super fucking third world for that to be the case. Maybe in africa but I dont think there would be any examples with reliable data.

No amount of education or social programs matter when human beings are evolving stupider.

Let me give you an example of what I mean. When talking about eugenic the common image is some brad chests aryan in nazi propaganda. Irl that would never exist. Take a country like china. One with absolutely no moral qualms about genetic manipulation of the population. Do you think some state like the ccp would create a society of super high IQ ubermench? Or would it lobotomize the populace to create more compliant drones? Eugenics fantasies come across as completely naive about how government and the elite think and operate.

Tough on crime policies are highly eugenic. Tbh if you have three violent felonies you should get the death penalty. No exceptions.

>Eugenics fantasies come across as completely naive about how government and the elite think and operate.

Have you considered that perhaps you are just a basement dweller with schizophrenia and you, yourself, have no idea how governs and the elite think

has a point, in theory, but it makes me wonder about how and why eugenics declined over the 20th century. this is something i'm suddenly very curious about

I've considered that you didn't address my points and for some reason launched into a personal attack. My conclusion is that you had no actual response when your childish fantasy was hit with a dose of reality. Funny that any user would advocate giving the state that kind of power in a post covid world.

It declined in popularity because of hitler and muh holocaust yet is practiced more than it ever was via mass abortion. Ofc decades of abortion of the supposed largely trash elements of society have not created an land of supermen. Americans of all races and classes are seemingly inferior in all ways to past generations.

Posts like this show rightoids have no will to power. You can only envision the state as something opposed to your interests.