bbc.com/news/uk-59748260

Attached: uzor.jpg (500x350, 57.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ashkenazijews.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right here in this shower.

The oven

> TIL there are black jews

Attached: 2ADDFE32-CCB8-49CA-AF7A-15DAA2F93090.jpg (1322x1567, 264.01K)

Back of the oven.

>TIL
Go back to R*ddit and promptly hang yourself

ywnbaw

Why are you continuously recycling this unworthy shit? This reform "convert" is not even Jewish.

Take your meds.

What, you've never heard of Jamal Ginsberg, the hasidic homeboy?

you seem to be as stupid as this dumbass

Attached: IMG_5852.jpg (828x981, 139.6K)

She's about as Jewish as the average Ashkenazi

>Where do I fit in ?

At the back of the gas chamber.

Attached: 1503095879728.png (352x515, 430.45K)

kill your self with a rust butter knife
ashkenazijews.net/

in jail with the other niggers

You are correct but not the way you think you are. The average Ashkenazi is as non-Jewish as this chick because the average Ashkenazi was neither born to a Jewish mother, nor did he/she convert to Judaism in a kosher matter.

That's exactly what I meant though

explain to me how you can be ethnicly ashekanzi and not born of a jewish mother?

in the oven

Anywhere, as long as it's at least 6 feet underground

cant do it I see cause you no what you typed was nonsensical

I thought you were referring to Khazar and other Any Forums bullshit.

>explain to me how you can be ethnicly ashekanzi and not born of a jewish mother?

There is no such a thing as ethnicity in Judaism. Ashkenazi/Sepharadi/etc refers to the liturgical customs.

I am just referring to the fact that most of the Jews in the world don't know basic concepts and laws of Judaism, one of them being that only someone who has a Jewish mother, or who converted is Jewish. Most of the Ashkenazim are not even Jewish, not because some Any Forums Khazar theories, but because having non maternal Jewish ancestors doesn't make you Jewish.

back of the oven, you nigger kike.

Yeah I wasn't referring to Khazar theory or whatever, just more so that Ashkenazim are so mixed with Germanic/Slavic Europeans (both maternally and paternally) that their identity is purely performative at this point.

Here's how they're made

Attached: jews love black cock.jpg (600x340, 50.08K)

>no such a thing as ethnicity in Judaism.
then why are cohens not permitted to mary converts, jewdiasm is an ethno religion the religion of the isralites and any orthodox rabbi will tell you such, most ashkeanzi dont practice jewdiasm today but all are still jewish
>having non maternal Jewish ancestor.
some one who is ashkeanzi by definition has both a jewish mother and father, plenty of mishlings exist but they are not ashkeanzi they are only part

Attached: jewgenes.png (682x536, 100.58K)

>where do I fit in?
The oven and the deep fryer

Sorry my bad, I always assume the highest degree of retardation. Most of the non-religious Ashkenazim are Goyim. Same goes with the surname Cohen, most of them in the West are not even Jewish.

no more than 15% slavic dna on average even less germanic blood, the ones you see on tv are mostly mixed these are what pure ones look like
ashkenazijews.net/

You don't nijew. Your parents fundamentally opposed the concept of having a place to fit in, and that led them to creating you, the epitome of all their deranged beliefs. Your entire existence is the product of mental illness. Stop trying to make sense of it

your talking about mishlings not ashkeanzim