Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNTA5WPzPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ieI8a0rt2uk
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/282508/jewish/What-Happens-After-Death.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Any Forums scared?
Dont worry ill be praying too when my time comes like the rest of you hypocrites

there is no afterlife

I've died before and had a NDE. The answer is, you'll have a cool cutscene play out where it's like you're floating underwater, only you don't have to breathe, and you're surrounded by a feeling of total calm and gentleness. Then you fade out into nothing, and for some reason you're completely okay with it. Or, it a nuclear blast, you'll probably just see a flash of blinding light, feel horrible pain, and then die forever almost instantly. Hope this puts you at ease.

You reincarnate as a black person.

You see anything after the nothing besides waking up?
Im gonna guess no

No one knows for sure user. It'll be a fun adventure though.

The most russian post of all time

When I talk to femoids at the bar I avoid small talk and go for deep talk. I ask them what the meaning of life is. The thing is life is the meaning. :’)

Attached: 49FCCDDB-426E-4083-BC01-6749AD132BF6.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

Yes there is.

The sea turtle whisks you away to live out eternity on its back

You'll find out very soon if all goes to plan

I think it's really a subtle joke, OP.

The same thing that happened before you were born.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNTA5WPzPqQ

Attached: 1502570092469.jpg (500x596, 39.88K)

You cease to exist forever. Your consciousness dies as well
>Verification not required

prove it

If there is a secons life, there is one.
If there isn't one, why care. You won't be able to perceive anything

>Time to suck the Bibles dick because I wont admit I was conditioned by Jews where God acts bipolar, has human limitations, with many plot holes and or contractions.
> A story where God has human limits when hes fucking God and think life is a Lord of the rings story between good v evil and the people following will using every single mental gymnastic possible because pride, scared, something in between (retarded)

Cant he say the same?

We either go to heaven or hell based on our lives. If we chose to follow God and are good people we go to heaven or purgatory if you were good but need to be spiritually cleansed. If you reject God then you will go to hell.

Eventually Jesus ill come again and all the living and the dead ill be judged before he instates the new and eternal kingdom of God. This will happen at the end of time.

Okay. Give me few minutes.

The afterlife is a concept which the human brain could never truly understand. It would be incredibly abstract and completely different to our current experience.
I believe in an afterlife because the alternative is just boring.

Not necessarily, if some theories in physics are correct. Given enough time all possible atom positions will be reached and whole thing will start again.
Meaning some infinite time in the future everyrhing will repeat.
Since you are dead and cant perceive time this infinite time will pass in a second and you will be born again like nothing happened

I hope something. Thats it

Judgment by God.

Im curious

If we knew we might not want to live. It's what makes life fun, the not knowing part... A game where you know the ending and all cheats are not as fun fren. Don't worry be happy love you

Attached: 1646179654013.png (1823x916, 1.71M)

You live on: In the intestines of worms and insects, and as minerals absorbed by plants

You wake up

Attached: 440b577df344bfe6ece5b568c836e5b7-1200-80.jpg (610x240, 23.4K)

Peace

I go to Jannah providing I kill as maximum of your kin as I can in this life

All the dogs go to heaven

Oh we will

We either go to
A Heaven
B Hell
C Some place
D No where lights out
E Off topic

Back to 1930 to try again

Scp 2718 my fren

I hope you like mormons my Catholic.
They say that mormons get a speed pass into heaven, then jehovas witnesses get in next. Jews for Jesus get in 3rd and everyone else must wait in line.

Attached: 1592432878095.jpg (412x391, 17.96K)

we are eternal being, quantum physic proven it

In a way death is the ultimate gamble
People will waste their lives if the answer they choose isnt correct.

Attached: 1642947021701.jpg (720x499, 43.44K)

That's exactly what I think, do you have a name for this or you also came to this conclusion by yourself.

I've had my heart stopped during surgery before, obviously was unconscious at the time, don't remember anything.
Though if NDE transcend the physical biologic meatspace I really ought to have remembered or experienced something during that time.

kek

Isn't Jannah that 250lb land whale that lives down the block from you?

Energy cannot be destroyed. You never experience death. If you are to die in a timeline, your conscious seamlessly moves on to another timeline. You will eventually reach a timeline where human life is extended, and this will happen perpetually. If you walk in front of a car, you may die in countless other timelines, but you will live on in the timeline where you don't die. Although this is true, you probably shouldn't test it.

Attached: 1482304922993.png (807x935, 207.59K)

I don't think this is very productive femoid pickup strategy.

Im the opposite I remember my first memory and meeting "God" or rather someone who was talking to me in perfect english and introducing me to the world but he didn't say which religion then I saw my twin sister in a bubble and told me her name. Then everything flashed and I remember a window and my old house when I was 3-4 playing.
Could have been a dream but not sure the mind can play tricks

Yesssss. You'll be fine user, that's an actual worry for the big boys

Attached: 782.jpg (526x789, 72K)

This is what the Bible says. It depends on whether you believe that the Bible is word of our Creator or not.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieI8a0rt2uk

Attached: tsar bomba.png (1211x892, 433.55K)

I think this as well but always wonder if I just jumped in front of a train, it could easily ruin the theory.

I once watched a YouTube video and this was mentioned.
So you can try searching there.

What about natural death then?

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/282508/jewish/What-Happens-After-Death.htm

You fucking faggot kids would never have survived the 70s and 80s where this was a daily confirmed threat rather than a social media rumor.

What about this situation : been baptized as a child, but never really lived as God follower, led a somehow chaotic neutral life, where such a case would lead us?

To describe the location first was an ocean of black and darkness then me walking in a redish/blue/ space like void with which look like I was standing on water. It was the most calm Ive was in my life. Peak happiness and peace. I wish I was trolling but I am not. No on believes me and I dont blame them

So hell exists, great.

Can I remain alone all my life, but keep my soul pure and young?
And when death comes, and I leave my old body behind, can he accept me as his company?
Can I trail and embrace him through terror and tragedy, across earth and eternity?
That pale and handsome haunter.
That Sheolic youth gracious and gray

And even if I cannot join him, oblivion is just as fascinating, the ultimate tragedy, but an eternal peace at least.

And how precious you are, how precious that chaos could only incarnate you once, and romanticize your short existence with your souls oblivion and your bodies decay, a great tragedy but a dark beauty in itself. The world is full of beautiful things, but none as beautiful as art, and you are the only art I care for. A perfect portrait. Yet though the vision is forever and is what shall remain long after you are gone, the canvas as tough as it is will not last forever. But your not a painting, your a person and like those painted centuries ago, beautiful but nowhere as dear as you, they live on in the frame despite it all, and more beautifully despite it all, despite them all just shriveled forms, bones, or dust. Resurrection is a comedy, it’s a joke and something to poke fun at! But how more tragic, how more beautiful oblivion it is, how crowning it is to beauty, and how despite it all how comforting the sleep will be.

One day were all gonna die
Almost like we never even existed
Only insane people are remembered

Which means? The me that's here right now, will exists somewhere else? But in this case, will it really be "me" ?

*one

We return again, unconscious and unknowing, to the seed-ground of stars, and await a new beginning.

Attached: 302781970-8GsZGzv.jpg (2000x2368, 506.42K)

Eternal return

I think I came to a conclusion on my own like this when I was younger.

You have an eternal being inside you, your soul. You are not just your body.

Attached: guess this skeleton's ethnicity.jpg (2500x1875, 239.99K)

Bible is god inspired and not direct word of god.
Nothing in there needs to be truth per say.

Your consciousness always follows a timeline where you don't die, including from "natural causes", even if this requires medical miracles in the timelines you live on in. But given current technology, I'm not sure they would even really be "miracles" in a few decades. It would be incremental and totally plausible.

What Hermes meant by this probably.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-01 19-48-30.png (1049x519, 178.74K)

Creator why wont you clarify my first memory.
Or religious God like I am who I am.