RUSKIS BROS

Do you know how isolated you are right now? Companies are pulling out, no one wants to hold the ruble and planes don't even want to fly over you. Are you ready to die on this hill of Ukraine?

Attached: 2022-03-01 16.11.17 www.aljazeera.com cf8fb3c78f65.jpg (769x606, 104.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vilgnz-playing-chess-in-the-garden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no war

Xi will save them

Attached: 170717-china-winnie-pooh-ban-feature[1].jpg (2000x1333, 550.49K)

Flaggot shill

Free Palestine

they did it so you faggots would have another afghanistan to play with

rumble.com/vilgnz-playing-chess-in-the-garden.html

DA ZAEBAL

There is no Russia

Hope they will end up like Venesuela. Russia could be the best place to live on earth. They have all resorces possible. But they chose to be a shithole.

worth it, and we'll do it again if necessary

Attached: UK-POland-Ukraine-alliance_jpg.jpg (1503x1126, 784.07K)

Shut up, faggot. Nobody wants to get killed because the worthless petrodollar is about to get flushed down the shitter and Biden can't stop it.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&t=2s

>just give up your historical territory to the jews
>just accept the petrodollar
>just let us mutilate your children at birth, then surgically butcher their sex when they're tweens
>just let us make it so not enthusiastically cheering on male sodomy has irredeemable professional and social consequences
>just decapitate your institutions so we can install our NGO puppets
>just let us replace you with an actual sub-species with a brain-to-body ratio more removed from actual humans than a Chihuahua's is removed from a Doberman's
You know I thought I'd come close to the truth multiple times in my life, but nothing has ever opened my eyes quite like THIS disaster. If I had an Orthodox church anywhere near me I'd go throw myself at the priest's feet and convert this instant. You people are actual, literal demons.

Attached: 1644552713443.jpg (1447x2047, 511.34K)

it's just an airsoft exercise

Even if Ukraine was not invaded, when someone like Putin replaced him, the west would have pulled a "Slavic Spring" to change the regime. Leverage is everything right now and Ukraine is the last pivot Russia has left and they'll slam that shit come hell or high water.

Attached: putin watching Komi.png (1071x488, 527.94K)

*peacekeeping operation

RIP ATC.

Mexico, our fucking neighbor next door is not sanctioning Russia. I would go easy on the term "the whole world".

Attached: zcc7o5uo7o861.png (960x750, 805.51K)

(((companies)))

Attached: download (6).jpg (284x177, 31.61K)

Doubtful. China gets more out of America then it'll ever get out of Russia. Putin could literally allow Russia to be annexed by China and America would still be more valuable to Xi.

What would happen if the plane, with 200 people, from Russia travelled through a NATO country who set restrictions? Would they have the balls to shutdown the plane...and face a Nuke afterwards?

>just give up your historical territory to the jews
The Russian empire collapsed a 100 years ago Pablo, let it go. Most Ukrainians want sovereignty.
>just let us mutilate your children at birth
Russian muslims and jews already do that
>just decapitate your institutions so we can install our NGO puppets
It's dictatorship, there are no 'institutions'
>just let us replace you with an actual sub-species with a brain-to-body ratio more removed from actual humans than a Chihuahua's is removed from a Doberman's
Yes, mass non-white immigration is a thing in Russia, while white birthrates are dwindling.

Attached: 1646168589943.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)