Meanwhile in Space

Meanwhile in Space...

Attached: 3EF29BAD-1440-4B5D-BE88-8434371F4591.jpg (1024x534, 179K)

kek

Its funny because space is fake and gay.

I fucking hate wojakposters and all that they stand for

kek

fake and gay

Attached: 10080_original.jpg (498x550, 49.79K)

>russians crash the iss right into the third world capital of america dc
Based

Due to numbers the americans and german can sleep two at a time and still have 3 on guard.It's over, rusia.

I figure they all get along fine

>Meanwhile in Space

Attached: 1643476901669.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

kek

Russia has a gun.

>amogus in real life

I laughed.

Who is jewing who at this point?

> your face when there is among us inrl right now

Attached: among-us[1].gif (498x328, 2.22M)

Attached: flat earth disproven.jpg (700x524, 35.48K)

Attached: DBZ Pepe.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

This guy ^

Attached: Behold a woman.png (1024x676, 286.36K)

This is now a Wojack thread!

Attached: rooftop Koreans Pepe and Wojack.jpg (960x480, 95.39K)

Attached: bevis and butthead pepe.jpg (1024x742, 90.77K)

Attached: Aryan Brotherhood Wojack.jpg (590x826, 83.02K)

I don't even get it

Attached: Riddler Grug.jpg (855x1024, 87.13K)

>I figure they all get along fine
More seriously than the thread, I’ll give some info people might not be aware of:

A lot of the astronauts the US governement has sent up to the ISS have been special forces, usually navy seals, specifically to our power and kill the Russians if they receive the order

For example an austronaut I forgot the name of, a navy seals one, famously said during his interview to join the astronaut program, when he was asked "what do you know how to do" as a first question, he replied with "I know how to kill people with a knife"
He won the interview competition and was sent up in the ISS, this is the type of profile that the US governement is looking for for most of their astronauts

So as funny as it may be, Russian and Americans fighting each other in the ISS is a genuine concern to the point that the main selection criteria of Americans for their astronauts is that they know how to fight and kill, and I assume Russia does something similar, though maybe not, the American governements are pretty pranoid

Attached: 0F68B490-1B47-409C-A213-EDF9177E4C81.png (1600x900, 580.9K)

I bet they're friends up there. And there's no shit the Russians are going to dirka dirka themselves for putin.

Attached: Wojack unleashed.jpg (1040x1280, 84.47K)

The conversations are probably a bit awkward now but they're cosmo and astronauts who lives are in danger everyday together from Space.

They're not going to tear each other apart up there.

It's funny because you are schizophrenic and gay

Attached: 58941201357.png (712x915, 56.67K)

Russia is at war with Ukraine and NATO has cut almost all friendly relations with Russia as a result, were basically back to the Cold War yet there are both American and Russian astronauts, all of which are the assets of their governement, stuck in a tiny pressurized tube in orbit

If you fart on the space station, where does the stink go?

Saved!

Attached: Wojack midevil.jpg (1024x651, 146K)

WE SHARE IT BLYAT

AMOG US AMOG US AMOG US

Attached: Wojack cop.png (946x514, 169.02K)

They just open a window, turn on a ceiling fan or something
To be truly van allen pilled is to be truly terran. Space is fake and all you niggers are dumb as fuck.

if you fart then you don't go.
they check you for smells extensively.

Attached: Dyatlov Wojack.png (1062x942, 301.43K)

>They're not going to tear each other apart up there.
Yeah but if the american astronauts get the order to slice the throats of the Russian ones while they are sleeping or to tie their hands with zip ties and send them back to earth they will go through with it

America recruits ISS astronauts from the navy seals and other special forces for this reason, I haven’t looked into the current American crew but I assume things haven’t changed

It’s less "scientists working together against the elements" and more "navy seals and spetznatz stuck together in a minuscule hot and dry tube"

Attached: Defund the police.jpg (500x728, 40.99K)

But scientists don't care about war. They just want to see scrotums cat is alive or dead

lol no space exists and the earth is a rock in space retard

>If you fart on the space station, where does the stink go?
It literally doesn’t go away

The space station stinks like crazy, they try to mitigate it somewhat by putting air through a chemical air filter but it’s a very scuffed setup

>they check you for smells extensively.
Nonsense, they sent black astronauts to the iss

Attached: 25 year old loser.png (1200x800, 338.01K)

There's a tube they fart into and it propels the station