What are your prospects for a Nuclear War?

Not sure if I would survive. Japan hosts U S. Bases so it counts as a nuclear target. I live in a urban area so I'm fucked. No escape or survival plan

Attached: images (3).jpg (738x415, 39.97K)

On January 20 2022 Doomsday Clock was set to 100 sec till midnight, we can be much closer now.

Attached: 2022_doomsday_clock_1.jpg (1400x1400, 156.94K)

I live in a major city that has a major military base so I'm probably fucked. Good thing I don't have any children.

>not my problem

Attached: bye guys.jpg (500x427, 17.39K)

Your proximity to China would probably save you since a big nuke blast would also hit them

Unfortunately not going to happen. Ironically nuclear winter is the only thing that can save us from global warming

>nuclear winter is the only thing that can save us from global warming

Attached: ezgif-1-df6590751b98.gif (500x281, 2.26M)

i thought russia would be much more successful than they are i really don't know what the fuck is happening what is the point of this

>mfw missile defence system
sucks to suck L O L

Dead for sure. Don't even think about it.

So what's the plan, szef? Just contain Putin at Nato until he dies off?

Putin ordered his forces on high alert but apparently they're not even bothering to actually move their nuclear assets. It was just a scare tactic bluff.

can they get the hypersonic missiles too ?

I understand there are a few stages of what high alert means and that's probably just for upper command then.

?

Yeah and on top of that, we haven't changed our alert level either, which tells me they haven't seen any credible threats beyond the words.

That's what Japan gets for being the second biggest cuck, I really hope you get nuked Cletus

DEFCON went to 2 for 24 hours or so but went down to 3 later (phew)

I live far away enough not to die instantly, but close enough to be burned alive when my house catches fire. I have a two year old son. I just try to enjoy our time now but it's very depressing knowing there's nothing I could do.

Attached: 1497591486943.jpg (1127x685, 88.89K)

SEA, Africa and Latinx will inherit the world.

If you're getting your information off of that "DEFCON" website, I should tell you they don't actually know the current alert level. They only just inference what it MIGHT be based on world events. I think right now we're actually at DEFCON 4

How would I know actual defcon level then

There was a press release shortly after Putin announced the high alert. Biden said they weren't elevating our alert and inferred that we would have elevated to defcon 3 if he had.

You could try to move to north Sweden

thats not how it works buckobong

if london goes, which it guaranteed will, the rest of this shithole country goes down with it
personally i'd just kms immediately, life in a nuclear hellscape doesn't seem worth it

I live in shithole flyoverville so unless every micro city in my state gets carpet glassed I'll be ok.

I live in a california city with 160,000 population 50 miles north of San Francisco. No military or infrastructure targets here except a major highway. Am I gonna make it bros?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

You could still be fallouted or starve