So has Russia actually been inflating their availabis tanks and aircraft numbers are these years?

So has Russia actually been inflating their availabis tanks and aircraft numbers are these years?

Where the fuck is their Air Force?

Attached: 11478D44-0439-4665-B7BA-7404948DA595.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Just wait untill you will be called a GLOBOHOMO SHILL for questioning the RUSSIAN SUPREMACY

what's in ukraine isnt 10% of their ground/mechanized
air hasn't done anything yet (drones dont count)

russia has 1 million active personnel, they have only sent 100k to Ukraine you dumbfuck mutt

If they are smart they would only use barely enough technology and resources as necessary because they would be exposing any new tech for the world to see. I was sad watching some of that old fodder get sacrificed to the war gods because it all needs a pilot.

More to kill. Good.

shut your mouth NATO spy
russia has infinite migs, you destroy mig I build two
send VDV to his house

Attached: putin gun.jpg (303x335, 89.74K)

>Where the fuck is their Air Force?
Not really needed under their new combat doctrine once air superiority has been achieved, IIUC
Volunteers (NATO soldiers) with the gifted AT and stingers are probably all over the Ukraine, so it might also be dangerous.

Russia is proving a point.

Russia is insanely corrupt. The money that supposedly went into modern tanks, jets, equipment, is really sitting in the bank accounts of various generals and oligarchs.

They're not about to send heavy bombers

Maybe they fear the Stinger? Honestly I think Putin isn't sending his top equipment incase this escalates to war with the West

It's not a big deal so they don't need to use it.

hmm

implying 1.000.000 are actual fighting troup. Implying he doesnt need them in all the other places in this huge ass country.

Putin is paranoid that the west will attack him so he is keeping the planes for defense. That is the only thing I can think of.

they only had enough for their military parades

> sending 1 month trained conscripts in low fuel tanks and kadirov goblins without full air support.

Attached: 1646180271953.png (713x1000, 319.21K)

Can't blow your whole load when you still have the entire West to fight.

Supposedly they have a very low stock of guided munitions and have no idea how to effectively use modern aircraft.

Attached: kek.gif (498x480, 2.64M)

>what's in ukraine isnt 10% of their ground/mechanized
According to pentagon they're currently using ~80% of what was concentrated on the border.

This is basically a policing operation, not a full-scale military assault. You might see that if they decided to actually go full invasion, but this is currently not that. And that it is currently not that means they don't believe they need to.

In the oven you go heeb

400k of which are toilet scrubbing conscripts.

If he wants to own Ukraine right here right now then holding back too much could be fatal.
If, he wants to break the Ukraine slowly over time and then leave the West holding the bag and paying for repairs, then excess force isn't necessary.

>According to my ass they're using a million percent of all their forces and losing to woodland creatures
The pentagon doesn't know shit, they just say whatever lets Biden give them more toys or keeps him from shitting himself.

>According to pentagon
Yeah, the Pentagon is a party to the conflict, can't be trusted m8.

Which is why they've been having constant supply issues or reports of selling off their fuel for cash, right?

He doesn't want to own Ukraine. He might want the current government to dissolve and more pro-Russian one put in it's place or secure certain agreements regarding how they treat Russia/Russians. In addition to his actual stated goal of securing the donbass region and breaking it off into independent states.

Doubt even 50k entered Ukraine
Just waiting around in surrounding region

According to Western sources sure. No one knows that's going on there.

It's not even that, they are flat out retarded. They though the Iranians were building super secret death rays in the desert because they couldn't figure out a glass building is a green house. And they refused to listen to the idea that they were green houses, had to be some kind of new super weapon that needs to be stopped. Then it turns out they were greenhouses. Current US intelligence is anything but.

i could be wrong but its probably not worth the risk since they have a billion stingers that could be anywhere. so if nobody is flying, they still have an overwhelming advantage

>Where the fuck is their Air Force?
I don't know if you have been paying attention but the truth is the Russians are absolutely shit kicking the Ukrainians but not broadcasting it.
They have already forced the Ukrainians out of the East and will force them to the West of Dnieper River.
In Mariupol the Ukrainians are surrounded and need to either try and force a break out, surrender or just get smashed.

Most of the Rusky airforce isn't involved in Ukraine it is involved in watch and keeping NATO from getting involved.

Attached: IMG_20220301_154929_971.jpg (1231x915, 283.55K)

Putting Ukraine in EU is so fucking stupid, I start to wonder if those ukrainian refugees arent actual russian spies.

Uh, it's actually a genius strategy. Send in waves of dumb conscripts who think they're on a training drill and save the real warriors for two weeks from now, to keep Globohomo off balance.

Russian ELITE units have working fuel gauges AND edible rations. Just you wait. You'll see.

>>According to my ass they're using a million percent of all their forces and losing to woodland creatures
>The pentagon doesn't know shit, they just say whatever lets Biden give them more toys or keeps him from shitting himself.
Trips of truth.

Attached: IMG_20220228_175941_204.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

When you have 17 intelligence agencies, some glowie wagie will inevitably feel compelled to come up with some bullshit to get promoted.

Bombing my city at night

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3089199.jpg (600x583, 225.95K)

Remember to stay away from the windows, preferably under a table. It will be hopefully over soon.

This

>1 million active personnel
>900k 18 year olds getting fucked in the ass by their superiors and serving coffee
user you should be smarter than this

They’re slow rolling. They’re keeping their best offensive tools for when the west inevitably gets involved.

End Time
N
D

T
I
M
E
S

>filename
Wat