I had covid almost a year ago. Ever since then my sense of smell has been fundamentally different...

I had covid almost a year ago. Ever since then my sense of smell has been fundamentally different. Here's a list of some things I either can't smell or have a totally different smell, what I call "nusmells":
>coffee
>smoke of any kind
>water
>poop
>root beer
>beef
>fish
>eggs
>weed
>laundry detergent
>body odor
>onions

I can't think of any thing else off the top of my head. It just really sucks that I can't enjoy coffee or weed anymore. All coffee tastes like really old left out watered down instant coffee, and weed has almost no smell, only a vague ghost of a smell kind of like an old lady's house. Taste is also affected, but not quite as much. It really makes me hate the CIA and Chinese faggots who released this virus. Those fag retards made me seemingly indefinitely lose almost half my senses, and lose experiencing things I legitimately enjoyed. I really fucking hate it bros.

Attached: Alex SNIIIIIIIF.png (484x334, 318.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4JUpI7XD7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> weed
kys faggot, covid doesn't exist you're just a fucking dgenerate

Didn't you get the memo? Covid is over. You're supposed to be posting about how Putin is Hitler now.

I had it rougly half a year ago. Some smells I still haven't gotten back, like my dogs shitty breath. Thankful for that one, but I think its coming back, thought I smelled it the other day unfortunately.

There is literally nothing wrong with smoking pot

Soda tastes like ink to me.

Bananas are kinda funky but I kept eating them and it's sort of back to normal.

That's p much it for me.

You're a hyper sensitive and possibly psychotic retard

You probably weren't paying attention before. Most cofee always tasted like shit

No. There's no reason poop smells like propane now. It no longer smells like poop.

Unvaxxed, got covid. Smells and tastes got weaker, 1 week later back to normal.

Same here. Pretty much the same exact weird list. And my default smell fluctuates between old cigarette smoke and rancid oil.

Did you get a noserape test?
I had covid and so did my mother
My smell returned hers didn't
She got tested I didn't

I can't smell it and I never got tested or jabbed.

It's in your head you dumb faggot. You are so easily suggestible lmao

COVID DOESN'T EVEN EXIST HOLY FUCK LMAO

source
youtube.com/watch?v=e4JUpI7XD7I

Alex Jones is at his best when he's wasted

>never vaxxed
>never tested
>never sick
>fucking your mom

But did you mask tho?

Your Uber eats driver pisses on your food

Attached: teen-pizza-delivery-boy-making-an-ok-gesture-isolated-on-white-background-M03EN9.jpg (1300x956, 90.61K)

my smell never went away but one kidney got a little fucked up, it itched and ached for a while until i started taking NAC zinc and quercetin with ashwaghanda and curcumin. also i had weird brainfog, it was like i forgot how to spell. words would be on the tip of my tongue and i couldn't get them out. went away after about 2 weeks, i was worried that i was even more retarded than usual

Covid causes minor brain damage, hence the change in the smelling experience.

>weed
Get fucked druggie.

schizos on here will tell you covid is fake and that you're making it up