Do people actually get out of high school not knowing how this works?

Do people actually get out of high school not knowing how this works?

Attached: 1646167908261.webm (320x568, 2.61M)

Jews don't want goyim with financial education, and women are retarded... so yea.

99% of people get out of high school not knowing how it works, including you

that is the point

99% chance if you are in public school

50-60% chance if you're in private and don't take an AP economics or business/financial literacy class.

lmao, I refuse to believe this is real. More dollars chasing fewer resources, JUST DON'T LET IT BE WORTH LESS! Fucking women.

she's actually basked and half way there, asking the right questions.

its like expecting people to know how a microwave actually works why would they its completely irrelevant to their daily needs

Her job is in the kitchen, cooking, cleaning, and raising babies. She shouldn't concern herself with business, economics, or politics.

I just took regular econ not ap but I'm pretty sure we were taught how this shit works in highschool.

I hate tiktok, not because it dumbs people down, but because it shows how dumb they are.

She was so close to understanding

Attached: 1642131760279.jpg (828x699, 82.38K)

Economics as a whole is kike voodoo that people treat with religious reverence for some trite dumbshit reason

Attached: EwJzWfoXMAYpa-b.jpg (640x693, 90.78K)

She's absolutely right. We all dance to the tune of the Jewish piano.

This actually shows the problem with educating woman since this one is naive enough to be shocked by something she doesn't understand instead of trying to subvert and destrory it like most other educated modern woman

just wait until she hears the one about the wooden doors

yea, im sure your HS teacher redpilled you teenage leafs to the plutocratic elite bloodlines, central banking cabal, and nuances of soft power diplomacy and reserve currency on the international scope. im sure you were taught some surface level stuff about inflation and fractional-reserve banking, but that alone wont explain how the world's fiat truly works

Do you understand how it works? Answer me this then - why are we paying taxes?
>inb4 muh roads
they can print as much as they need, but still they want YOUR money
>inb4 muh inflation
irrelevant, money printer in usa goes brrrrrrrr anyway

bitch flexin with 55$ she aint shit

>why are we paying taxes?
Because if I don't, a pig will show up at my door and arrest me.

>t. HS teacher, outside of AP classes, kids basically do nothing, the only time they actually do work is when I completely lead them through the whole thing, only 1/3-1/2 will do work left to their own devices with an assignment.

As expected I'm seeing a lot of you here castigating her for being supposedly such a big retard, but actually none of you making an attempt at explaining it. You truly are niggers.

She's got a crazy face.
She's blatantly batshit insane.

>why are we paying taxes?
To pay back interest on bonds owned by a central bank that payed for them from an account with no balance.

She's not wrong. Fiat currency is physically useless (more or less) and the numbers are made up. She gets inflation, but she doesn't understand why we should have inflation. She wants things to deflate.

Her position is 100% correct, we should allow the economy to deflate. This would benefit savers, investors, consumers, retirees, etc. But it would prevent the government from taking on debt (meaning they have to raise taxes sooner), and speculators will have to actually value companies based on fundamentals and not ride the wave of hype and bubbles to get by.

Pol loves capitalism because it's "based and redpilled" apparently.

Attached: CRACKLE. SNAPPLE. POP..png (745x672, 159.99K)

THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL
WHITE PEOPLE BAD

This basic bitch level of understanding of economics is how you get a nation printing 1 trillion dollars and giving it all to average people

Modern, university educated, and experienced economists know that you actually print 1 trillion dollars and then give it to rich people instead

>Smart watch
Of course.

A free market economy is the best type of economy. No other style of economics has anywhere near the same kind of success.