Only has one ball

>only has one ball
HAHAHAHHA OH NONONO

Attached: 1639148753072.jpg (648x617, 129.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/middle-east/2022/03/01/watch-before-he-was-president-ukraines-jewish-zelensky-used-to-play-israeli-folk-tunes-with-his-penis/
mobile.twitter.com/amyspiro/status/1498085663786344452
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't they say the same thing about hitler?

Next time someone tells you it's not ok to fat shame or make fun of transgenders show them this article

Yes, are shills even trying?

yes.
another forced putler-reference.

hmm where have I heard this spurious claim before

Get this Nazi propaganda out of here

Attached: cbOkkrF5acKL.jpg (750x768, 145.44K)

it's amzing to know you euro cucks are gonna get nuked sooner rather then later!

And also us leafs and the burgers ain't saving your asses for a third time!

""researcher""

And about Franco... basically everyone I dont like has one testicle.

Sub 80 IQ take, I can help. This is a shit sandwich and we don't have to take a bite. We can recognize both sides for what they are and hope for a positive outcome without actually giving a fuck if it doesn't work out. Here are the two options:

>Putin... a jew defending against broken NATO agreements, leaky western bioweapons labs, and for what he calls "traditional values" of Russia against Western Multicultural Neo-Liberal Fag Worship and transgender genital mutilation for kids... against a NATO puppet jewish president installed to welcome and entrench NATO aggression on Russian borders.

>Biden... (main NATO power, aggressor) a wasp completely controlled and ruled by jewish "unending mass migration" and anti-white diversity ideology, who... as a complete shabbos goy... obeys and executes the agenda directly from the WEF and other kikes to inflame tensions with another superpower that will kill millions of whites in a potential nuclear winter that will harm the planet for thousands of years.

Pretty clear why Any Forums is siding with Putin. Not much you can do about the facts of the conflict. Pilpul doesn't work here

Attached: 1646113902814.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

ukrainian researcher would know because he was tickling it with his chin

Pinochet too I'm pretty sure.

Maybe. Or maybe you better not fuck with unitesticular people for good measure.

Jewlensky can play the piano with his Jew benis.
breitbart.com/middle-east/2022/03/01/watch-before-he-was-president-ukraines-jewish-zelensky-used-to-play-israeli-folk-tunes-with-his-penis/

>doctors say he was secretly gay
aren't these faggots about tolerance??!?

Probably true because if you look at his daugher she looks like she only got half of the genetic material needed

Based faggot.

dis, nigga i have no military under my thumb ill side with the racist homophobic jews in this case

…..and the other, is in the Albert Hall

Are we at that stage already. WW2 comedy riffs and jumping sharks in one combo move.

mobile.twitter.com/amyspiro/status/1498085663786344452
Jewlensky playing kike music with mutilated Jew schlong.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-190447.png (1080x2300, 597.52K)

This is a classic Jewish psyop. They made up all kinds of shit about hitler too. Saying he had three balls, one ball, some kind of second hole on his penis, high heeled shoes stomping on his scrotum fetish, a clown fetish. Just all kinds of stuff, kikes gonna kike.

I heard he tried to get into art college when he was younger but they wouldn't accept him so he ended up joining the KGB