Im actually demoralized

i thought that Any Forums would be the one safe place but everywhere is normalfaggotry. is it over?

Attached: its over.jpg (689x634, 43.49K)

Once Kiev falls. The shills will leave.

Attached: Kōkako 14.jpg (480x394, 26.96K)

>safe place
Never has been.

Sub 80 IQ take, I can help. This is a shit sandwich and we don't have to take a bite. We can recognize both sides for what they are and hope for a positive outcome without actually giving a fuck if it doesn't work out. Here are the two options:

>Putin... a jew defending against broken NATO agreements, leaky western bioweapons labs, and for what he calls "traditional values" of Russia against Western Multicultural Neo-Liberal Fag Worship and transgender genital mutilation for kids... against a NATO puppet jewish president installed to welcome and entrench NATO aggression on Russian borders.

>Biden... (main NATO power, aggressor) a wasp completely controlled and ruled by jewish "unending mass migration" and anti-white diversity ideology, who... as a complete shabbos goy... obeys and executes the agenda directly from the WEF and other kikes to inflame tensions with another superpower that will kill millions of whites in a potential nuclear winter that will harm the planet for thousands of years.

Pretty clear why Any Forums is siding with Putin. Not much you can do about the facts of the conflict. Pilpul doesn't work here

>safe space

Attached: 5e518e60bd9fbc209be76734ac4c6608.jpg (989x1023, 94.51K)

Shills will eventually fuck off, they all started shilling at the same time

POL IS A BOARD OF FREEDOM NOW

FUCK WHITEBOIS
FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY
FUCK WHITE NATIONALISM
FUCK WHITE INCELS
FUCK WHITE NAZIS
FUCK WHITE POWER

I doubt the russian VPN shill will ever fucking leave

Attached: 1646090832841.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

it was fine before the states invested 700 million dollars to fight online chinese and russian propaganda.

how new are you
don't ever post again faggot.

Have you tried having fun?

Welcome to clownchan

Attached: 1629220508385.png (800x746, 22.81K)

Sage.
Back to plebbit you braindead nigger shills.

don't be, Mutt fren. There is a reason for the shillfest we are having now days. They need to mold consciousness with propaganda. But they are failing at that.
Be well, fren.

Welcome to war time propaganda kiddo. It's brutal and ruthless.

>Contrarian.
>Easily manipulated into doing stupid shit.

Leaving pol would be good for you desu

He's a local now. It's these State Department Shills that glow like Putin's next move.

Attached: Tīeke 14.jpg (480x261, 19.66K)

>coming to Any Forums of all places for emotional support
you may as well kill yourself now since your life already seems to be in the toilet

POL IS A BOARD OF FREEDOM NOW WHITEBOI

WHITE SUPREMACY IS DEAD HERE

there's still a lot of nigger and tranny hate, those aren't mainstream last time I checked

>mutt fren
Kek.

Attached: CpAHMtL.jpg (762x785, 404.01K)