Not even sure why I'm translating this for you

It's fucked up to choose from either Putin, who did nothing but made my life in Russia all the more miserable for almost 20 years, or transsexual-homosexual-horde who made the lives of the cis-gender white males miserable everywhere else. So I'm supporting no one, sitting this one out and just enjoying the show.

Yet I just want to say that Western sanctions now target russian citizens directly - and not just old fucks like me. I couldn't care less about not seeing any other Marvel movie in a lifetime. But you're antagonizing russian youth, which was significantly pro-West before this war.

It ain't make Putin weaker - it solidifies his position in the country. Perhaps, you're doing it wrong? Or, perhaps, WWIII or new Cold War is actually the plan.

Also, the idea of giving weapons to civilians unironically reminded me of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkssturm

Attached: 5BV5aOBNGh0.jpg (1090x650, 361.35K)

Sub 80 IQ take, I can help. This is a shit sandwich and we don't have to take a bite. We can recognize both sides for what they are and hope for a positive outcome without actually giving a fuck if it doesn't work out. Here are the two options:

>Putin... a jew defending against broken NATO agreements, leaky western bioweapons labs, and for what he calls "traditional values" of Russia against Western Multicultural Neo-Liberal Fag Worship and transgender genital mutilation for kids... against a NATO puppet jewish president installed to welcome and entrench NATO aggression on Russian borders.

>Biden... (main NATO power, aggressor) a wasp completely controlled and ruled by jewish "unending mass migration" and anti-white diversity ideology, who... as a complete shabbos goy... obeys and executes the agenda directly from the WEF and other kikes to inflame tensions with another superpower that will kill millions of whites in a potential nuclear winter that will harm the planet for thousands of years.

Pretty clear why Any Forums is siding with Putin. Not much you can do about the facts of the conflict. Pilpul doesn't work here

Thank you ruski. I feel the same. Much love, coming from America.

You had 2 options: Depose your retarded manlet dictator or leave your country. You chose neither. Enjoy the consequences, you dumb boomer.

Attached: 16201593259.jpg (928x777, 124.9K)

Don't care. Eat poverty, you let the manlet steer your country for two decades, you wanted this.

here's a cute apu in a train for your effort op

Attached: 1642249901610.jpg (600x636, 87.61K)

Bro you will be lucky if your country isn't annexed after the retard shit you just pulled kek

>transsexual-homosexual-horde who made the lives of the cis-gender white males miserable everywhere else

Don't get me wrong, i dislike SJW's just as much as the next guy here, but saying they ruined my life would be ridiculous. We have abundant food, a roof over our head and something to do. Why do you think trannies are ruining cis male lives exactly? It seems like a giant stretch.

You are functionally extinct.

Nah I'm alive and doing well, mate. Maybe if poltards stopped blaming all their problems on trannies, they would get somewhere in life.

Stay safe frens

Attached: 1645795864839.jpg (1024x727, 65.21K)

Depose him yourself if you think it's that easy. No? Than be ready to enjoy nuclear spa with me.

Your race has a catastrophically low reproduction rate and will soon die out. You're like the last of some odd animal, like a giant tree-tortoise or something, living out its days in the comfort of a zoo.

Stay safe.

>Or, perhaps, WWIII or new Cold War is actually the plan
Yes, Wall Street needs more money

Nice try cunto

>we will make your entire nation poor and isolated and north korea tier if you do not protest for us
>but we didn't do anything, shouldn't you be funding us instead like you do with BLM?
>NOOOOOOO YOU WILL ALL BE POOR AND STARVING THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET PUTIN OUT OF OFFICE

The West is led by spiteful 4th grade roastie teachers

I feel you Russia bro. I'm not a fan of putin but globohomo is no good either. Propaganda is strong, most havent even considered russias position or western instigation. They dont even acknowledge the coup in 2014 anymore

Big talk from such a small island with no military

Couldn't care less which flag flies behind the person on TV. Literally all personally I want at this moment is for war to end and for people to stop dying for their leaders.

Because of your post, I'm going to donate to a russian friend's family

I actually feel this is the main reason. People just need to sell their weapons somewhere. And look, now they've got themselves a market.

The funniest thing, some people actually went to try and protest. The amount of support they've got from western media is staggering, yes?

Ridiculous comment, more white people today then 300 years ago. The libarls have mixed or stopped reproducing, that will only strength then the gene pool

So do you want nuclear war? Or you just want the west to do nothing? Sanctions can be cruel when they deny trade with countries like that and yes all citizens will suffer but I don't see there being much else you can do. Also we don't want you to protest, we want you to fucking hang Putin.

And I'd gladly take those roastie teachers over whatever manlet rage fueled megalomaniac Putin is.

Attached: vI6zRx2.jpg (1187x715, 217.3K)

The wests intention is war with Russia. The sanctions against Russian people are evil and designed to rally them against us

Well, than everything's working as intended, unfortunately.

>unfortunately

Indeed. A group of EU politicians walked out of diplomatic talks when it was Russias turn to speak, This was a couple of hours before the mastercard/visa thing was announced. I'm disgusted by the wests obvious and deliberate exacerbation of the situation. The Jews on both side want dead Europeans it seems.

Yes, I've saw that photo. Definitely a very diplomatic move.
I mean, I get, russians are barbaric invaders, alright, but... correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the West doesn't even try to make peace.

Yes globohomo needs to sell more weapons so you will be the designated enemy with Iran and China used for fearmongering, ofcourse after the invasion of Ukraine heat is on more for Russia, interesting thing to see is to what lenghts will the new cold war be taken