The Russia / Ukraine crisis is staged to form a single European military

the Russia / Ukraine crisis is staged to form a single European military
>defense budgets go up
>special EU defense force will be created
>they will have the authority to operate across borders on EU soil and overrule national politics (not that politicians mind, they are installed to allow this system and anyone that opposes it is not allowed to gain power)
They will also enforce future laws that imply a digital identity as installed during the equally staged scamdemic that will be developed further and be far more intrusive than what we've seen.
Also, coffee in moderation can be beneficial to your health.

Attached: 1612106880185.webm (640x800, 2.41M)

You know what? Fuck it, I'm OK with the nukes.

this done been known

EU Army and Digital ID are obviously coming very very soon

9/11 was the beginning of the implementations towards the one world government

Yeah, but good luck convincing the normies. They don't give a fuck, they're all ready to say goodbye to their sovereignty forever and become eu-slaves. They don't give a fuck about countries and never have. And I understand them. Bosses these days fucking suck, co-workers fucking suck, women unfortunately don't wanna suck, politicians suck, everything fucking sucks.

In reality we already have a one world government. Our government and other countries' governments are all following orders from their jew puppeteers.

is she Romanian?

Whoever thought re-militarization of the Kr*uts was a good idea, needs to be shot. I like Kr*uts but two world wars was enough.

sauce pls

She's asking for it.

Correct, but still a few steps away from it not being done it secret. Just a few more staged crises. A war here, some terrorism there, a little weather manipulation and designer diseases, the noose is tightening every step.

what a weirdo

>The west is fighting to defend this

kek

if i saw a girl dressed like this in public i would sniff her ass and wouldnt even run away afterwards

Stupid whore deserves to get raped.

>How you stage invasion by foreign country you brainlet?
Are you telling me invasion by Russian army is fake?

This and this.

If she dressed like that in public in front of me I’ll happily slit her throat.

Attached: 24C48F08-94A6-4677-95A2-00BC6590238B.png (650x542, 217.03K)

Get out of my fucking bakery you skank

Virgin Aryan princess

It's real, but not for the reasons publicly stated. War is profitable you know, and provides another reason for the Schwabs of this world to further their dystopia.Just as the collapse of the Rouble. Putin knows. Some other system will come in place. All "world leaders" are working towards a shared agenda.

>still not asking for it

Oh god, she is a sex, I'm cum. I'm shame.

Being fake and planned are two different things.

Yeah...BBC

I would storm out of that bakery. Not trying to get my scone with a side of poop flakes. Also, she's not really cute at all.

Begging for big PVERTO RICAN COCL

Shit, I'd stuff 2 digits in her asshole and give her a Dirty Sanchez, she'd deserve every bit of it.

Why can't so many women resist their whore urges and have some self control?

>bottle blond
>dark eyes
>aryan
no

Based caveman coomer

They are slutty, so what? Fill their holes, they actually like it. What's to hate?

Was she bought from the Ukraine? No wait she's too old

I'm not sure, but I've got a feeling that that is a woman of loose virtue.

no, she's white and she didn't steal anything

She deserves the Cossack's whip

Attached: cossack_riot.webm (326x184, 1.96M)

Damn what a whore. Would enslave and install in the brap pens /10

Made for BWC

Kys mutt

So this concerns you, why?

I'm going to touch myself looking at this webm later tonight if you catch my drift

Do you think she likes being tied up and spanked? Actually, who cares what she thinks.