Covid (Vaccines) CAN Change Your DNA, Apparently

I just came across these articles, today, and realized I needed to make them into graphics for people to use. Each one contains both a raw (live) link and an archive link, as well as associated QR codes for convenience (phone users, especially).

Attached: Covid (Vaccine) RNA Becomes DNA and Merges with Human Genome (Swedish Study).jpg (720x1292, 441.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220228075842/https://bkk-provita.de/aktuelles/erlaeuternde-auswertungen-zum-schreiben-an-das-paul-ehrlich-institut/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8538446/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V(D)J_recombination
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
brighteon.com/f8e70675-672c-48c3-bdaa-9838deb9ad97
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptive_immune_system
deplatformdisease.com/blog/reverse-transcription-of-sars-cov-2-into-the-genome-a-brief-update
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the study that this one is referencing.
-
And, as an aside, I strongly encourage other graphics compilers to consider adding QR codes of any links you include in the graphic. This makes it easier, especially when the URL is long as shit and is a jumble of letters and numbers (or if someone is on their phone and it's hard to multitask to type it out), but also is perfect for printed posters and fliers.

Attached: Study Shows Covid RNA Can Integrate Into Human Genome.jpg (720x978, 339.83K)

Attached: a_bit_worrying.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

Is OP faggot?

Attached: Based Black Girl (Hitler's War).jpg (720x763, 285.42K)

There's rare exceptions to this general rule. ;)

Attached: and_then_there_is_OP.jpg (900x600, 133.37K)

Agreed. Just wasn't sure how to interpret your image. And not sure why this is just dying in silence....

Attached: Lol No (Inflation sucks).jpg (974x1061, 486.22K)

> MDPI
[retraction needed]

Well I still cannot fully comprehend how mentally deranged one has to be to unleash this shit upon humanity. I know they knew about the sitty track record of prior trials. Hubris, fren. Hubris and idiocy. If I weren't that jaded at this point I'd start screaming a little ... btw there's another one up about Pfizer data release and it seems to be drawing the attention. Kek!!

Attached: jeez_srsly.jpg (370x370, 42.9K)

Explain.

Jeez, damn. I'm reading through that thread, now.
Also, there was a German insurance agency that had it's board of directors let go, or something to that effect, for apparently pointing out the side effects of the vaccine were much worse than the government was reporting.
Their own reporting got deleted, but not before someone archived it: web.archive.org/web/20220228075842/https://bkk-provita.de/aktuelles/erlaeuternde-auswertungen-zum-schreiben-an-das-paul-ehrlich-institut/
It's all in German and I haven't gone through it all, but it looks worth including in discussions here.

Bump with another interesting study from the NIH:

SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8538446/

>Also, there was a German insurance agency that had it's board of directors let go, or something to that effect, for apparently pointing out the side effects of the vaccine were much worse than the government was reporting.

Aware of that. Should do English translation of it but not tonight anymore. Complication rate at least by factor x10 higher than official numbers. Also no real protective effect against infection if I interpret correctly, maybe even the opposite!

Attached: ye_Gods.jpg (493x352, 49.96K)

Check the abstract - because it’s specifically the spike protein that interferes with adaptive immunity, the vaccine can be as harmful as the virus.

Bump with a link to a document that looks to be a leaked adverse reaction report. It was first linked here a few months back, but I’ve seen it making the rounds again.

phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Bump with a link to the study:
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

>Should do English translation of it but not tonight anymore.
Just want to point out to any lurkers or would-be posters, there's a project called "SimplyTranslate" that acts as a privacy frontend for Google Translate, DeepL, and others. You run your text through a hosted instance of it and that acts as a proxy. You can auto-redirect to it through a browser add-on called "Privacy Redirect" (Firefox, not sure about Chrome) or an app for Android (via F-Droid) that randomizes which instance you use. That should make it easier to not be as dependent on multilingual anons for info.

Could you take a screenshot of and greentext the parts of interest? I might be able to make a graphic out of it.

One more bump, Godspeed OP

Attached: 51326612-F0E4-4786-B2DE-BF664F8E672D.png (678x565, 72.27K)

Sure thing, one sec.

Mudblood confirmed. Disgusting.

Attached: pure.jpg (480x360, 10.31K)

>Vaccines CAN Change Your DNA
>And here's why that's a good thing
ETA on that article title?

um that's a good thing right? do I get my freedoms back now?

brighteon.com/f8e70675-672c-48c3-bdaa-9838deb9ad97

Lol. Didn't they already have that? Something like "It changes your DNA a little bit, but here's why that's a good thing." They changed the headline, but the article was the same. Probably about 3 months ago?

Some screenshots of the abstract, with highlighted key points (1/3)

Attached: 93FB1500-1982-4455-9CB9-046E09D6EF1A.jpg (828x1618, 422.03K)

I've already argued with several shills in threads about this about how this was totally expected and anyone who thought these experimental mRNA treatments WOULDN'T change your DNA is a tinfoiler schizo who needs to take his meds. They're now pretending that those thousands of articles, fact-checks and other propaganda pieces about how this was supposedly completely impossible never existed.

Never forget that the vaxx zealots are literally and unironically insane.

(2/3)

Attached: F5E04513-5AE4-4F49-8097-111255665660.jpg (828x1684, 771.78K)

(3/3)

There is a bit of overlap, hope some of these are useful.

Attached: 3EA9CC90-F4F1-4D87-8E40-9A8F57843485.jpg (828x1631, 806.85K)

(1/3) original article

Attached: 9B07089F-39C5-46C8-94BC-481BA532AF89.jpg (640x482, 49.78K)

(2/3) Some of the revisions

Attached: F8237A29-CE05-47CB-914E-B4E7B2BE9484.jpg (605x756, 62.33K)

>literally and unironically insane
People joke about this but historians will look back at our destruction of mental institutions as a major factor in the problems caused
It's underestimated how significant removing them from the breeding pool is

(3/3) the author explaining his changes on Twitter

Attached: F4EA7171-7212-436A-AB4A-A014C532B49A.png (602x756, 306.61K)

Attached: Why 4Chan is being slid with shillers pushing the brother war for bankers (Late Feb 2022), (Covid enables Big Pharma to profit bigly to enslave you and your descendents forever).png (1080x3773, 483.79K)

Nobody cares though. Literally nobody. Vaccinated people are fine and we’ve moved on with our lives. And the study you’re presenting says that the viral RNA can be integrated into the host cell genome. Doesn’t that mean you should protect yourself from covid?

My coworkers 30 year old son died of heart inflammation last year. She still blames it on energy drinks.

great image

Added to archive, thx.

Attached: duly_noted....jpg (683x1025, 170.03K)

Attached: A0D51159-FEB4-4FF0-AE99-BDE7BB91DAAB.jpg (806x1558, 698.09K)

Not defending vaccines, but just a point of reference... every virus you have been exposed to does the exact same thing, for the average person that could be thousands of viruses. Viruses actually leave a record that we can even trace back in time through DNA samples from ancient man and chart their psedoevolution. It's all pretty cool really, viruses shape evolution of all species in a way.

The philosophical question I guess, is that if these experimental injections actually are a depopulation scheme, is it actually ultimately right or wrong. If it is, it's obviously an extremely eugenic program that filters out the absolutely most moronic people that's bogging our civilization down. I mean, it's obviously evil, but could it be justified in the sense that just as obviously our societies would be better off without these ultra-brainlets who take untested, experimental drugs purely in the hopes of being able to sate their degenerate materialist, hedonist consooooooming ways?

Was Bill Gates based all along?

Attached: kike_juice.jpg (640x426, 132K)

holy fuck. NO.

are you retarded. my God you just let your body fight it off. what is wrong with you people? will you ever truly accept the magnitude of what you did to your self?

So let's say hypothetically someone took a single shot of pfizer...what are some practical outcomes of changing the DNA like this? Early onset cancer?

Yep.
It's a nice summary.

Thanks, fren!
I've been editing on my phone, but I may have to switch to desktop later to compile all that into one image.
Saved, regardless.
>(((Salzberg)))
Of course. Any Forums will be happy to remember that bit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptive_immune_system

Attached: 99F44316-0B44-4E5F-A9CA-5648499E6946.jpg (828x1511, 607.8K)

The preprint they reference about the virus reverse-transcribing into the genome is highly suspect - deplatformdisease.com/blog/reverse-transcription-of-sars-cov-2-into-the-genome-a-brief-update

And this paper does NOT say that the DNA integrated into the genome:
>At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.
All they've shown is that they can force reverse transcription under highly specific circumstaces:
>The cell model that we used in this study is a carcinoma cell line, with active DNA replication which differs from non-dividing somatic cells. It has also been shown that Huh7 cells display significant different gene and protein expression including upregulated proteins involved in RNA metabolism
This does not say what people think it does.

So is the reverse transcription described here analogous to what normally happens with a viral infection?

DEBOONKED!

Attached: 1646070955457.jpg (969x623, 144.33K)

Rare hitler saved and digits

>"everyone who was an anti-vaxxer was a cousin kissin hill-billy"
such an arrogant, leftist take.

you people never learn. its the people who actually "build" things, "do" things and "think" about things that DID'NT take it. you have it completely backwards.
the
>"academics"
on the left are nothing but propaganda reciting blowhards, who bring no actual "value" to the world, if thats the way this game is being played.

>Doesn’t that mean you should protect yourself from covid?
Shouldn't you do that, anyways? I just don't think increasing my chances to 100% with an mRNA vaccine injecting me with the bioweapon (or whatever) and a shit ton else is a good idea, considering everything.
Building immune system and having good hygiene is what beat all other pandemics and plagues, in the long run.

no one planned to fill up the food chain with microplastics either, they just found this neat cheap material for durable packaging and now here we are

>She still blames it on energy drinks.

I would like to laugh now if it weren't that sad ...

Attached: .......gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Attached: C77338E2-3981-4683-88D2-58A6A7DB20A5.jpg (828x1678, 936.55K)

Attached: 1620596898376.png (1920x2500, 2.83M)