Why does it seem that Americans here turned on everything they believed in and every supposed value just to one up...

Why does it seem that Americans here turned on everything they believed in and every supposed value just to one up russia?

Censorship, no free market capitalism, propaganda campaigns. American flags here are now embracing the expansion of globohomo as long as it btfo the russians on posts. Americans have truely become the Jew.

Attached: 1646149454191.jpg (813x1024, 81.02K)

Not all of us. Just the statists and people that don't know how to think for themselves.

>what is mass formation psychosis
Were you in a coma in the last 10 years?

They just became really good at shouting to make sure reasonable people can't get a word in edgewise.

Also, don't hide behind an EU kike flag, you cheese-eating surrender monkey.

I just want to kill off jewish globohomo, communists.

I agree, it angers me just how much jewish bullshit is going on in ukraine, and how any mention of it gets censored and silenced right away.

>leftists have no values or morals
Wow, OP, what a big brain observation.

It’s funny seeing amerifat liberals holler that Trump was going to start a war with Russia, but then become warmongering under Biden.

i fear they are going to make US suffer just to make putin suffer.

fuck you OP, and fuck every russian VPN faggot shill like you

>thinking Any Forums is a representation of what the average American thinks and believes
retarded. if you are asking specifically about Any Forums that is even more retarded seeing as how the collective IQ of all posters on this board barely gets above room temperature

in celsius

Braindead NPC retard.
End your "life", worthless vegetable

this image sums it up, yep

fuck off russian nigger.

fuck you you dumb motherfucker, you're a fucking NPC you fucking retard faggot

>everything they believed in
Americans really have no innate beliefs rather they simply adopt a talking point from someone else as if its their own. They change like the wind with whatever is deemed conformist or anti-conformist-conformist (edgy). Surely you didn't fall for all of that freedom and bravery happy horsehsit in the movies, didja?

Fuck off Eurotrash

this

thread nuked, but i would love to find a free source of info outside of pol, all are either shutdown or hiding.

Just shills. Look at the number of “1 post by this IDs” in the thread. You’ll see ratios like 90 posters and 112 posts, numbers you would have never regularly seen in the history of Any Forums.

yeah, shills, and I'm looking at one of 'em