Russian Foreign Mercs

Are the Russians taking in Foreign Mercenaries like Ukraine?

I am 5'10, 180lbs, 300lb bp max, 4:53 mile, and i've been hunting with a remmington since I could walk. My grandpa is ex-SOF, and his father was a nazi scout sniper appointed to general and was later killed in the nuremberg trials.

Seeing as Nathaniel Rothschild and George Soros have said if Russia wins then their whole global world order is ruined, then I wish to join the Russians and fight for a total white victory.

"But you'' be killing whites in the process" Only the ones stupid enough to fight for jews and get lined up in the sights of my rifle.

Attached: 222.png (511x591, 516.53K)

Why are you asking us

idk but i'd happily put one between your lefty antifa eyes if you enlisted and went there faggot

You're perfect for team manlet

>join russians
>cant speak russian

>between your lefty antifa eyes

blow it out your ass memeflag

Attached: 1646177361757.jpg (2080x5192, 1.44M)

Why would they hire foreign mercs, when they can just conscript their own peasants for free?

nice memeflag, but im sure you wouldn't ever say that to my facce.

you will never be a woman.

Retards going to ukraine right now dont speak ukranian or russian either.

Thanks bro.

Probs, but this dont a place to ask. Most polacks are fat tards with no outside life. Go to k or somewhere there

Just go there and larp as a russian, report back.

yes, but you need to speak russian, also I think you can apply for residence once your contract ends

since 2015
you need to be able to speak Russian on kindergarten level. Can be learned in a month or three

Attached: 1646144731781.jpg (1000x600, 146.15K)

they pay like 300usd/month for soldiers and they are being killed by the thousands, so I don't think they will pay you nothing

Antifa is en route to assist the Reds!

Attached: Antifags69.jpg (1080x706, 271.47K)

Blatant shill,
You two might be the first Russian shills i've seen, but thank you for the information nonetheless.

Nice larp nigger. Canucks use metric retard. But by all means go join team Russia. I hear new recruits gots to suck the Top Sargent's cock so you'll fit right in.

Godspeed user. Deus Vult!

yeah bro, venmo me 4 eth and i'll get you set up with my private jet.

I know a guy that can get you in. I require a small crossing fee doe. About 3 eth can get you there

Attached: 1645958896895.png (300x300, 94.06K)

Shills lol.

Thanks brother c;

>5'10 manlet
>my forefathers were soldiers
>but i don't have any combat experience, save for muh Canadian hunting

YOU are the jew, and i'm rooting for you to go make something of your life if THIS is your calling.

Attached: you_idiot.gif (250x200, 430.63K)

>Using freedom units
>Leaf
Nice try retard

>I am 5'10
They could use you to clean the cannon and as an entertainment token.

Attached: 76c171805a1c8f49d7c79e3e28078517.jpg (778x1024, 93.92K)

I live near the border dumbfuck.

Yeah bro i'm such a kike rofl that's why I posted a thread about wanting to genocide them autist.

>Retards going to ukraine right now dont speak ukranian or russian either.
True, but they're comedy-tier retards

telling the truth they can loose a waw if spreads. if eurodogs start revolting or some other globohomo enclave they are done (i hope)

Post physique faggot

Attached: 1642015776517.png (618x671, 106.99K)

Don't apply leaf. Not worth it. Translator pays better if you go on learning Russian.

>Miles

Don't even bother cannon fodder

>Retards going to ukraine right now dont speak ukranian or russian either.

yeah and they'll probably end up dying or leaving.

I was built to kill, it's the only thing this god awful DNA has given me.

"Cannon-fodder" That's what they will call you when they conscript you faggot. Think cause your a fed they will let the rules bend? HAHA!

kek
They'd use you as fucking cannon fodder leaf. Hope you enjoy foot patrols and danger close artillery.

Inless you speak Russian they probably won't take you. Bring in volunteers is something you only do when your losing.

i dont think anyone want to see your ugly tranny face faggot

Do you happen to be jewish?

No offence, but I doubt they'd risk compromising their squads with someone from a nation plagued by phantom honking.

I bet you are a cute little twink for the casual rape they like to do

Your better off staying here. Pretty sure we'll see conflict in na by the end of summer. Russia may even send material support to freedom fighters.

I considered this myself, they might think im a fed or some shit. All I really want is a sniper rifle, an ipod, and a bunch of targets.

You don't even know what metal smoke smells like and you think you're gonna make it in a foreign Legion that speaks a language you don't understand, with surplus equipment you don't understand how to maintain, on food rations you're not accustomed to, with boots that don't fit, being shot and bombed by indiscriminate friendly and enemy fire.

You're a brainwashed sperg larper. Just keep clicking away on your keyboard shill.