You WILL eat the dirt, Rusniggers!

Eat dirt, live in squalor, die young, you dumb Russian faggots.

Attached: 95E16D99-DA64-4169-9235-46ECFE7EE38A.jpg (976x549, 74.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V0I5eglJMRI
youtube.com/watch?v=i1QfTOiH6Tg
ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound jewish

Go live in Russia, you stupid nigger.

I'm fat, I need to lose weight or I'll die

dust of ukrainian niggers

As soon as you are thin enough to fight, they’ll send you to Ukraine to die anyway. TB-2, Javelin, arty…one way or another, Mikael, your time is coming. Sorry that your family will starve and die in your absence. The 11,000 ruble death gratuity, combined with your sister’s meager incoming as a whore, won’t do much to feed and care for your ailing parents. Sad!

I guess you don't know Russia's domestic food production, it's huuuuuuuge, same with oil and gas, they produce a magnitude of order more than they consume, they won't be starving.

>europe relies on russian grain
Enjoy the high bread cost yuropoors

Attached: 1DE67604-536E-4ACB-A694-00DE04B45D52.jpg (901x1200, 202.15K)

Russians are dining on the remains of your kin

Attached: the6gorillionhololols.jpg (666x1346, 218.46K)

>farmers that can’t buy fertilizer and equipment
>farm that can’t pay workers
>distributors that can’t buy the harvest
>stores that can’t buy the product
>customers that can’t buy anything
It doesn’t matter what your productivity POTENTIAL is if your economy has ground to a halt. And I say YOUR because you know you you really are, motherfucker.

I was neutral as long as i could watch whatever news like youtu.be/V0I5eglJMRI

Now i need to use a vpn.

You are not humans to me anymore.

Attached: ww3 is on now.png (1080x2248, 63.46K)

Russians and Ukrainians are brothers by blood, and Jews have made you two hate each other. Ukrainians brag about mutilated Russian corpses and post it everywhere online. Jews have now also destroyed your country. What are you Russians going to do? Putin's head should be detached by now.

Attached: 1645992706950.png (848x540, 363.28K)

I’m not a kike, and the only thing Russians have been eating lately are Javs, drone strikes, incoming artillery, and Ukrainian bullets, rounded out with a desert of humble pie. And the only thing they’ll dine on for the next decade is dirt and bitter sorrow. PLEASE, go to Ukraine and help your Russian friends, user. PLEASE.

If any ukrainian refuge comes here i will motivate them to become vegans so they die the most cruel death ever.

>humble pie
>not even a month
Why are you so invested ?

I'm American and I can watch it. Blame EU niggers.

>I’m not a kike
I seriously doubt that

Attached: 1645934732756.jpg (640x480, 30.99K)

EU niggers and US niggers are together in it.
This will end, like this youtube.com/watch?v=i1QfTOiH6Tg

Russia will take whatever it wants of ukraine, then china will take taiwan, then US will pretend to be cowboys and nukes will fly.

tel aviv will be glass for a thousand years.

btw retarded american learn to read monkey, I GOT VPN.

Because Russians have been the enemy of the United States for decades. Patton was right and we fucked up by not immediately subduing the Soviets. Leaving Russia with any capacity for power was irresponsible and they’ve contributed to tens of millions of deaths because we were too war weary to do what should’ve been done in ‘45. The world will be a better place without Russia, China, Israel, and India/Pak.

I have my foreskin. Do you?

Lets not forget the amount of useless eaters that are walking corpses already.
ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
63.1% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
10.77 billion doses have been administered globally, and 24.77 million are now administered each day.
Only 12.9% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

1x vaxxed or 1x infected = dead before 2030.
No exceptions.