BREAKING NEWS: KAMALA EXPLAINS THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA CONFLICT IN DEPTH

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1498764550128209929

link to hear the audio

Attached: Untitled.png (619x714, 174.66K)

>link to hear the audio
nah

>The Morning Hustle
Let me guess, she's explaining it to a bunch of niggers?

Depends on what audience she was talking to.

I’m not sure who is more retarded, Harris or whoever she was speaking to.

She and Brandon have the same speech writer I see.

Why is she talking like her audience is composed of 4 year olds?

Had to listen, j-just to make sure. It's confirmed. Honk Honk we're in goofy land. Reality isn't real. We've shifted universes. The nukes will fly.

The Morning Hustle is only one of the most reputable news sources in the US.

>KAMALA
>IN DEPTH

Attached: 1646040795759.jpg (1024x922, 107.09K)

Ay nigga big bank take lil bank fr bruh. Das real street nigga shit dis put in nigga he fr jus like me. He a real nigga smokin his opps fr

Her audience are niggers

>the Ukraine

Attached: 1618391131704.png (500x500, 176.95K)

In the US average 30 y old liberal average brainlet is at the 4-10 y old mental maturity. And that's overshooting it.

I hate this bitch so fucking much

She's a reflection of the american constituency. Basically everything that she isn't is because it's not required for her to be. American politics is at the pre school level in order to get elected. And it's becoming worse every year.

She was fraudulently installed. She's a reflection of the democrat party bandits.

I once watched how she adresses why the blacks are oppressed in the US, blaming everything on a racism. Instead of the system that is making everyone a serf as the years go by. Typical. And she did it in that retarded southern nigger whiny accent on purpose, to appeal to low IQ retards. Blaming racism on what government and oligarchy are doing, robbing the generations of all of the people blind. Wish I could get my hands on her after she gets to explain about things, tie her up on a chair and ask her then about those things, and with every false answer torture her sold out ass.

And you can also blame that "low IQ" and mental state of the voters on media propaganda, who became anti white in order to swift all the blame from the two tier system that works against people in general straight up on common white people. I fucking hate US politicans so much.. for lying with just about everything, while being corrupt to the core. At this point, most of the congress should be in jail, but yeah, corruption doesn't matter, because corruption is an actual system.

>explains in laymans terms
idk why he bothered asking for that, everything she says is hardly intelligent.

Attached: 1644991243828.jpg (722x640, 97.3K)

How could you listen to that without getting a brain damage, not smart. Take care of your self user.

It’s a nigger morning show on a nigger rap music station.

It’s nice that she shares with us how it was explained to her.

Attached: 56B1B6D0-810A-4FCB-97A6-1F7EA2CCDCF8.jpg (2000x1050, 130.68K)

the little brown retard has been put to work

that's really not saying much nowadays though...

urkaine was a country*

Please Putin nuke this gay earth.

Attached: 1639015220668.png (640x853, 791.79K)

What the fuck with boomers man? I wouldn't let that retard be a kindergarten teacher. She belongs behind a fucking cash register.

Attached: OneRuleForMe.png (1238x519, 393.9K)

THE PRESIDE.....VICE PRESIDENT

Jesus Christ I hate this woman. Such contempt for her own base.

this sounds like a computer generated voice but it's still funny as fuck even if she didn't say it

Youve seen american media, right?
If i was a yank id be insulted, theyre all treated like fucking idiots. But i guess there's a reason for that

Attached: 913.gif (581x327, 3.5M)