>Donald J Trump Presidential Library
trumplibrary.gov/
@realDonaldTrump @TeamTrump @TrumpWarRoom
>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
magapill.com/
ARCHIVED LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

GOOD TIMES
>Pres Trump @CPAC 2022 in Orlando FL 2/26/22
rsbnetwork.com/video/watch-live-president-trump-speaks-at-cpac-on-saturday-2-26-22/
c-span.org/video/?518150-1/
youtu.be/QPfGjv2MLYc (GBNews)
rumble.com/vvz1fj (RSBN)
>Pres Trump CPAC 2022 Press Conf in Orlando FL 2/26/22
rumble.com/vvytgb
rumble.com/vvytcp
>Pres Trump @Mar-a-Lago Fundraiser 2/23/22
youtu.be/Xq6tgXiSynM
>Pres Trump on Ingraham 2/23/22
rumble.com/vvqljm
>Pres Trump on ClayTravis&BuckSextonShow 2/22/22
clayandbuck.com/president-trump-with-cb-from-mar-a-lago/
rumble.com/vvl4z7
>TrumpAd: Justice is Coming 2/16/22
rumble.com/vv44bb
>Pres Trump on SavageNation 2/15/22
michaelsavage.com/trump-calls-savage-his-lucky-charm-trump-talks-ukraine-russia-putin-supply-chain-white-house-spying-by-hillary-clinton/
>Pres Trump on F&F 2/12/22
video.foxnews.com/v/6297153358001
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN! 10/28/21
rumble.com/voe8gm
>Pres Trump's message to the American people and our brave troops 8/26/21
youtu.be/gtuxITTXzT0
rumble.com/vlqfju
>God Bless the USA (Donald J Trump) 10/20/16
youtu.be/O_PC_fy0fk0
>NEVER COME DOWN (10hr ver) 8/11/16
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: endcancer.jpg (1284x1503, 580.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EwpNDFj2
hatebin.com/ccbhpwivts
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp0fX0MXiE
youtube.com/watch?v=tPADSv3XAv0&ab_channel=wocomoDOCS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking dupe catalog and insanely fast catalog. 4 minutes for page 9 wow

MAGA

Attached: Trump won.png (1280x720, 413.68K)

Teutonic Knights

LARPers?

Attached: 1626095970996.png (1280x859, 2.1M)

MAGA

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-01 um 09.04.33.png (1202x1268, 1.47M)

This is literally an episode of the west wing
100,000 airplanes

Attached: 30E88FBE-3AFC-4355-9ADD-ACA3071402D0.jpg (1284x1358, 1.59M)

everything the Circus thinks is gold is shit.

All this global devastation

Thanks to you, fat FUCK

Let me tell you something about Canada, that Americans would never understand. In Canada WE are the superior nation in every regard. You fat FUCKS always say “Canadians are obsessed”, but let me tell you something you ignorant school shooting, Mexican/black, OBESUM, and unclean and uneducated faggots; you would be ‘obsessed’ too if you were next to a disgusting and FAILED abortion of a country.

I’m PROUD of being Canadian. I’m proud of the fact that I’m NOT AMERICAN. Every Canadian worth his salt, syrup and Timbits is proud of this

We have lots of immigrants in this country. And I can tell you with full confidence that I’d prefer 1,000,000,000 of each over a single American ANY day of the week. The moment somebody makes the choice to come here over the disgusting pile of REFUSE that is “over there”, they are by default SUPERIOR.

All of you had stupid spic parents that simply weren’t smart enough to come up here, and are of low class TRASH from all of your respective countries. And that’s a fact

In Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged like you would in the capitalist aids-ridden hellhole down south. There is no such thing as crime here. There is no such thing as poverty here. No such thing as starvation. No such thing as sexual assault. And most of all, no such thing as being an AmeriFUCK.

Hell, I’m Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged. You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand, that’s how we roll, that’s what makes us superior.

Anything would be better as an alternative than being an American fuck up.

Fuck America and FUCK all the Americans reading this fucking comment

DIE OF COLITIS BITCH

imagine typing up your diary and expecting anyone to read this shit

cringe.

>OBESUM,
huh?

i'm not surprised they're copying a fucking netflix script for their shit but i'm no less disappointed

Attached: 1627226218019.jpg (545x610, 41.49K)

>Thanks to you, fat FUCK
You're welcome

Vote out every politician who voted for the 2021 NDAA or Biden in January 2021!
Use davesredistricting.org to make your own districts for your state & local races.

To find a RINO locally:
Check for Soros, SPLC, ADL, WEF, & CFR connections. If a single member of a political dynasty is corrupt, they're all corrupt. Purge them all.
Also, make sure your local Republicans know you support election security measures: pastebin.com/EwpNDFj2

Furthermore, get involved locally. Do anything for redistricting! Get referenda on ballots! If you can write legislation, then use your talents accordingly. If you're better off running for office yourself, then do it. If you should just help someone else's campaign, do that. Use your talents, which God gave to you, wisely. No matter where you live, you should check if you have elections this year--we need to get people signed up to run before signup deadlines ASAP! 2022 election deadlines can be this year as well, so be sure to check those quickly!

Become a pollwatcher; become a candidate; become a staffer! Anything you can do to make America great again, do it! Go to redistricting meetings and make your voice heard!

Explanations: hatebin.com/ccbhpwivts
Endorsements:
Mar. 1, TX-2: Jameson Ellis
May 7, TX: Yes
May 24, AL: no
June 7, SD: yes
Aug. 2, KS: YES

Nov. 8:
AL: 1N 4Y
AK: no
AZ: 1Y 3N
AR: YES
CA: NO
CO: Yes
CT: NO
FL: YES
GA: YES
ID: yes
IL: NO
IA: YES
KY: YES
LA: NO, Yes, NO, Yes, no
MD: No, yes, Yes
MA: NO
MO: Yes, no
MT: no, YES, Yes
NV: NO
NH: no
NM: NO, NO, Yes
NY: NO
OR: NO
SD: NO
TN: YES, NO, yes
UT: YES
VT: NO
WV: YES
WY: Yes

No sanctions and NO WAR!

Attached: NoGeorgiaSanctions.png (567x75, 18.2K)

AWOOING?

Attached: 1538623864360.png (900x900, 387.05K)

Here's a treat!

Attached: GorillaNigger.png (1920x1080, 785.52K)

> but it has little baring. Azov are part of the ukrainian military right now by law.
That part I agree 100%, I am thinking more about the Molotov throwing "french resistance LARPers" like those that ended up burning themselves throwing one at a tank.

Had they succeeded at killing the soldiers they would be "brave heroes of the armed resistance", had the tank opened fired and blasted them they would be "poor civilians killed by a military in cold blood".

> my understanding of larp is someone pretending to be serious about something but not really
LARP as I understand is just "Live action role play" as in
> pretending to be something for the duration of the act, then dropping it and going back to 'reality' when you see fit
like the "vampires" in the Masquerade LARP.

user above is right about this not applying to most of the "irregular military" in Ukraine right now, considering they must necessarily have been absorbed into the actual armed forces.

But locals throwing Molotov cocktails are clearly LARPing as armed resistance while bearing no consequence and if any comes their way (imprisonment, death) they would quickly return to be "poor civilians that did nothing wrong"

So do I have this right?

Russia will ask Iraq, Pakistan. the UAI, Syria
to fight the EU and the U.S.
All those countries that the Bushes, Clinton, and
Obama's fucked over along with China.
Why wouldn't they agree to go after the MIGHTY U.S. Money making WAR MONGERS?

And it is being conducted by the
WEF

Lol skills

Don’t mention it, FAT

I would, but I’m not a retard with stupid little dreams

Lol hahahahahahahhahahahahahahah pfffft

>He didn't take the freedom pill

asukafags stay losing

Attached: 1637716529762.jpg (1280x720, 78.6K)

lmao this "cancer" meme again
does anyone think the president has a damn thing to do with cancer research? we've been funding it for decades. this fucking clown wants to take some scientist's most recent paper and run some victory lap.

You're right.
You're just a retard.

Attached: 067.jpg (559x556, 31.06K)

What’s will Biden promise next?!?
Rocket packs
Long form interview with aliens or
baldness cure

>That part I agree 100%, I am thinking more about the Molotov throwing "french resistance LARPers" like those that ended up burning themselves throwing one at a tank.
>Had they succeeded at killing the soldiers they would be "brave heroes of the armed resistance", had the tank opened fired and blasted them they would be "poor civilians killed by a military in cold blood".
Those idiots havent killed anybody and are a victim of propaganda and insane human shield policies by ukraine trying to drive up civilian casualties. In an extremely loose sense they are irregulars becuase they are attempting to kill and destroy military but I would call that practically larping because they will simply die.

Attached: 1646074335250.jpg (522x354, 43.39K)

Attached: 1635698365692.jpg (801x577, 52.83K)

No, not until maybe 1521 or 1927 (arguably earlier, when locals began just having their kid bros ordained so they could be warrior monks, making the entire period where the Teutonic State was a constitutional monarchy a LARP), but Che Guevara would be a LARPer.

Attached: ayase_eli_love_live_and().png (850x1091, 709.71K)

meds?

wowee it is such a pretty flower.
>Adenium obesum is a poisonous species of flowering plant belonging to tribe Nerieae of subfamily Apocynoideae of the dogbane family, Apocynaceae. It is native to the Sahel regions south of the Sahara, tropical and subtropical eastern and southern Africa and also the Arabian Peninsula

Attached: 1644742794741.png (1024x768, 1.72M)

Really really important to be ready with the thread before 300, other threads are silding off before conditnuation because the board is hyperactive and invaded

The only thing I’m wondering is if he’s going to sY “we ended covid” or “I ended covid”
I’m honestly leaning towards the latter

Is this some sort of new leaf pasta?
3/10

Attached: 1516601352.jpg (569x680, 113.55K)

Cпacибo, my fren.

Attached: Quiet28Jan22.png (800x1200, 333.04K)

I don't even want to imagine what Canada would be if China was the top dog. Suffice to say: everything you value in life is yours to have because of America.

lel, you're okay, fren. I just like how Rising departed from the usual Metal Gear stealth mode and you could go loud and slash everything to death if you wanted to. It's like a hack and slash like Devil May Cry if you want to, or can be another stealth Metal Gear if you want to play it that way. I just like Raiden's character and backstory.
Plus, hack and slashes are fun. My first playthroughs were stealthy and sneaky sneaks. I started it up again recently and went loud and just slashed everyone. It's breddy cool that way as well.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.52M)

>Thanks to you, fat FUCK
You're Welcome.

Attached: SarcasticThumb.gif (640x352, 1.77M)

Inb4 he gives cancer 60B in military equipment.

tl;dr, added a snippet to spam pasta filter

Speaking to you on a cellular and genetic and environmental level...
Govt can't do mail. C'mon man.
Only old people think Jim Jones level cadence makes total human bullshit believable. Clap.

Sorry bud never took any I am sorry your out
you may want to try someone else

I'm not going to watch it but I'd have a small giggle if he completely avoids talking about ukraine.

Is mind reading protected under the 4th amendment?

Attached: 1646171925031.jpg (850x1038, 241.59K)

The only reason we have so much cancer is we live too damn long.
People are getting older and older so SOMETHING has to kill you.
Heart disease, cancer and dementia/alzheimers are diseases of wealthy nations with good economies and good health care systems.

Poor countries have people dying of infections, wars, parasites and suicide.

Attached: 1644440049582.jpg (1170x1062, 156.75K)

This is not the dystopia I wanted.
They're already getting ripped apart by tanks. If they start using IEDs then the Russian Army WILL change its RoE.

Attached: 1645745131933.webm (1280x720, 429.41K)

no
neither is thought control

He's going to beat this dead horse a bit more, while Manchin laughs

Attached: B6.png (1198x1160, 1.11M)

Nor did you take any of your vitamins el-gordo maricon

I’m always right, which will always sound retarded to you; the ameriFUCK cannot comprehend higher communication

Finnish memes are funnier than their fat ass posters :^)

i think every boomer in existence just subconsciously ree'd at your post

A generalized cure for cancer would also be a generalized cure for aging itself.

What do you dream of? Other than PORK chops and ravioli?

If they go along with US it will likely be because they are US puppet governments or they are independent and simply believe US will hurt them worse. If they ever had any hope of being autonomous allying with Russia here is likely their only hope. It'll be interesting to see, but I suspect the money will win out.

Journalists everyone

Attached: B6951EBE-497E-476C-BFE6-171EB31E9E97.jpg (1284x2072, 702.4K)

>But locals throwing Molotov cocktails are clearly LARPing as armed resistance while bearing no consequence and if any comes their way (imprisonment, death) they would quickly return to be "poor civilians that did nothing wrong"
if we didn't have an insane propaganda machine masquerading as a media, the second they threw a molotov they'd be combatants and can't just turn around and pretend otherwise
in the lunatic context we have to frame it in what you're saying makes sense because they don't actually think they're doing serious fighting when they do serious fighting. but in a more absolutist frame it's just being a damn fool
i'd consider a larper more someone that puts up tacticool stuff and talks big about tree of liberty but only puts on the facade, never does the act. talks the talk, never walks the walk

someone throwing a molotov like an idiot IS walking the walk even if he doesn't realize it. it's why reasonably he'd get gunned down immediately
the line's being blurred because there ARE a lot of twitter idiots larping as le freedom fighters, but throwing the bomb is no longer larping to me

Attached: 1642345936688.jpg (1600x1600, 363.6K)

> In an extremely loose sense they are irregulars
Nah, I'll have to disagree here, not because they couldn't be considered that (they should be, they are actively trying to attack the enemy) but because, in case the opposing military just open fire and kills them on spot, or shell their staging grounds where they prepare the molotov, there is no scenario whatsoever this would be considered
> eliminating a position of opposing irregular militaries according to the rules of war
instead of
> savagely massacring beautiful honorary brown babbies and defenseless women

Inb4 China regime changes Russia.

Attached: IMG_4365.jpg (861x882, 493.45K)

why are you ashamed of your flag then

Attached: 71631A90-3AF5-462B-9EE0-24C6DF5ADBAB.png (300x300, 50.2K)

No, FAT

IM a god damn KING compared to you, you pitiful excuse of a life form

You LOACH

I hate hearing mentions of a dead German nationalist party.

Attached: IMG_4364.png (542x876, 229.43K)

MAGA

Attached: 5D25F63B-D2E7-484D-84B1-B4BD30B2F571.jpg (600x600, 46.04K)

>I’m always right
Weird, youre the only person that thinks that. Meanwhile everyone else is debunking you. Keep thinking youre the only one in the right though (nobody really cares)

> domestic drilling
HAHAHAHA, then he woke up

>i'd consider a larper more someone that puts up tacticool stuff and talks big about tree of liberty but only puts on the facade, never does the act. talks the talk, never walks the walk
oh so every private gun owner in america then

you are cringe incarnate
holy shit this is like your first day here isnt it?

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-clip-art-otaku-5b23ca3b390f93.9408888815290721872337.png (904x864, 118.9K)

checked.
I'll be over to fuck your wife later.
make sure you cook my pizza rolls
you don't get seconds if I get another frozen in the middle, jean.

> around efforts to " end cancer as we know it "
Oh god it's going to be another gene therapy vaccine. That does nothing but gives cancer.
WATCH. No....no....no...no...fuckfuckfuckfcuk.
Shit.

No amount of tech will ever cover up that Common Core you so desperately swear by

Hahaha, stupid fucking FAT ass

Imagine giving your life for a nation of obese Mexican children

HAHAHAH

i certainly wasn't playing something or anything and not grabbing an image until 300

Attached: 1622576563568.png (480x480, 248.43K)

Attached: more money for ukraine more money for ukraine more money for ukraine more money for ukraine more money for ukraine more money for ukraine more money for ukraine.jpg (815x1478, 736.06K)

bigly

Attached: 57A9A872-A5D7-499C-A265-FBDD3EFB31A5.jpg (695x493, 119.53K)

Attached: 1644461484488.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

You never asked why YOU never had any independent stances

I will GLADLY say I’m Canadian, and WILL every fucking time I’m abroad

And you know what, fat ass?

Everyone loves it

They often provide free DRINKS while we CRY laughing about you

Truly, fat, I really think you’re missing out by not traveling

If I ever fucking see you, you’ll know exactly what you are

Right on cue, hur hur hur

Hapoooooning?

Attached: 22242222.png (452x354, 13.68K)

Vampire Survivor? Fun "bullet hell" 3 dollars game that is spreading like wildfire with Holos
[1] youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp0fX0MXiE

May be just your number

I won't even spurdoify that.

Wow, you really can’t carry a single thought for yourself can you, fat?

Lol

You need someone else’s PERMISSION to think anything in life, an ameriFUCKs most admirable trait

HAHAHA

>every gun owner then?
you're free to break into my house or try to set my neighborhood on fire and see how many times you don't get shot

Link me a few twitter videos so when I get back tonight I can guess where they were taken.

Attached: 80.png (500x700, 269.97K)

>any hope of being autonomous allying with Russia here is likely their only hope.
Ah yes, Russian vassal states and territories have always been known for their high level of freedom and autonomy

Attached: 1637897953525.gif (400x534, 136.08K)

You are CORNERED and crying like an animal

Do you expect me to respect you like a human being?

You “people” are completely disgusting.

This war in Ukraine is entirely on you being a fat ass

Cancer is a jewish money making scam.
It has been known since the 1970's how to prevent & cure cancer.
Here is how to prevent it:
youtube.com/watch?v=tPADSv3XAv0&ab_channel=wocomoDOCS

Attached: Biden is insane.jpg (639x480, 60.2K)

>This war in Ukraine is entirely on you being a fat ass
so if I get fatter, will it escalate?

She’d like to bend you first, and that would truly be something worthy of watching

A hard strap to the American ass, honestly every Canadian woman secretly wishes they can HURT an American mans ass

You’d be down until you’re nothing more than a PUDDLE OF BLOOD AND SHIT

Lol

Posting more pics of bitches that want nothing to do with you I see

I have one of those. But it's tiny.

>redditor takes ages to come up with that comeback
checks out
show flag
you're not even a leaf

Much like your heart rate that eeks a meager existence among the clogged pipe works of your “arteries”

Or maybe you’ll surprise me, fat

Let’s see

Is Biden gaslighting the public because the gene-therapy half the country took will increase cancer rates? Are they rubbing their shit in our faces knowing full well what's going to happen?