Is Putin legitimately retarded?

Is Putin legitimately retarded?
>crash your economy
>destroy relationship with every relevant country other than China, so now you're Xi's bitch
>all so you can conquer some irrelevant shithole

Attached: ruble.png (675x286, 21.63K)

The average Russian needs vodka, potatoes and an animal to fuck
That is all in Russia, no need to import

how is it crashing if the price is hoing up?

Attached: 1636516278792.jpg (840x1200, 161.98K)

Too bad Russian oil is still being traded in dollars. Russian government is still making money because west is addicted to oil.

The Ruble is soon going to be less than nothing and people will be using it as toilet paper. We're reaching Germany post WW1 levels of destroyed. Putin will either be assassinated or drop the nukes in the next month or two.

Ukraine genuinely means very little. But Ukraine has been handing out anti-aircraft and anti-tank weapons to civilians. Where do you think these end up going once things in Ukraine settle down? Where do you think all the NLAWs and javelins and MANPADs being sent to the Ukraine for this conflict will go? They'll flood out uncontrolled into Europe, destabilizing the entire subcontinent.

even the chinese are in process of dumping him.

> china no ally of russia.
> b.but you sai
> no. close door on way out mr putin.

Attached: 4563456543645 - Copy.jpg (4000x2250, 2.69M)

>two more months
sneed

The fact that basically nobody has realized or been discussing this topic is frightening. Because it suggests a total absence of forethought by NATO in their aid to Ukraine with regard to long term consequences.

He is not economist, he is a geapolitical makiavelist. He understands the importance of economics, but he is willing to make sacrifices.

That's the USD:RUB.
Since the USD is widely considered important for trade, if your exchange rate is bad, you can't buy easily based (mostly) on reliability.

Only people feeling this economic sanction are the upper class, everyone else else is broke there and is used to dire poverty.

SHILLING THREADS EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM from argentina, i lived through 6 billion economic crisis, this is nothing.
they will be fine.

Are you really this dumb?

>he is willing to make sacrifices
Because it's the people who make the sacrifices, not himself, unless he ends up killed as a result. I wonder what happens to his youngest children then. Are they smuggled out of Russia to enjoy life with wealth that has been hidden away?

how does that "destabilise" the continent?

Nobody in the west is going to buy Russian oil anymore chud. I wish him luck in building his 5000 mile China pipeline

Decoupling himself from the jews.

>Literally weaker than a rupee

ouh

What do you think happened in the Sahel after Sarkozy and NATO decided to murder the Libyans?

Attached: Gaddafi quote Nato.jpg (1000x1500, 399.49K)

I think Xi is afraid of Ukraine winning. Because it would mean the West, or EU wins
So basically freedom, democracy etc.
Exactly the opposite of China

xi cant let ukraine win. (it never will)
xi cant let russia fall also.

Let me make it clear that I do support Ukraine receiving aid. But the issue comes with the distribution. The destabilization comes with the risk of having an abundance of plane-killing and armor-killing missile launchers in the hands of basically anyone willing to pick one up. The whole situation in the Ukraine seems like a great opportunity for any extremists to get their hands on some toys that would normally be unavailable to them. And if they act with them, suddenly you have the perpetual danger at play for any air or ground travel that either masses of civilians or VIPs could suddenly just get wasted because someone had a bad day.

The Chinese are smart, they don't want the same response, Especially when it can be easily served with some COVID toppings.

So let's lead on with this. European nations are already authoritarian. They find a joy at the perverse power they already hold and the masses love the boot because it gives them a feeling of security. So have that tested. Amp up the paranoia in the heads of those in power. Make them see enemies all around them. Make them lash out at the people and tighten their grip in a desperate bid to save their own necks. See how long this goes until civil war results.

you are talking to a bot, I saw the the same post a few times