Vladimir Putin

>a week of war
>can't take Kherson, despite surrounding it
>can't take Mariupol, despite surrounding it
>hasn't even tried to take Odessa
>can't take Kharkiv despite it being just 20 km from the border and the population is 30% Russian
>can't take Kyiv even with his trillion miles long army convoy
>has only managed to conquer an island in the middle of the ocean, farmland, a few villages and a decommissioned nuclear power plant
>has lost every single ally except irrelevant shitholes like Syria
>ruined Russia's economy for the next 50 years
What's his endgame?

Attached: 2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1721, 1.5M)

Can russia even sustain a war economically?

Attached: 1637870122069.png (205x246, 5.41K)

jew-lenskyi dropped some shekel for op

Putin has made a big strategic error and basically failed all of his main goals even if he is winning the ground war.
He wanted Zelenskyy gone, now he's a national hero.
He wanted to weaken NATO and the EU, now NATO is more united than ever and he's completely reversed fucking decades of anti-EU sentiment in one move.

He's going balls to the wall to just take Kiev, hoping that will allow him to put in a puppet regime, or get the Ukrainians to back down or lose national co-ordination.
Putin, I think, has really fucked up here.

Consider how a year ago NATO was probably one more nationalist American President away from disbanding and now the fucking Swedes and Finns are talking about reversing eighty years of policy.

Keep in mind he invaded a country that wasn't even mobilized. The general order for mobilization was only given one day into the invasion.

If the major offensive he is preparing righr now against Kiev fails then things will look very grim for Russia.

>TRUMP ALMOST HECKIN DISBANDED NATO!!!

ummm no.

Attached: trump lied.jpg (1280x795, 155.45K)

>NATO was probably one more nationalist American President away from disbanding
imagine falling for the “Trump wanted to disband NATO” bullshit.

Now the whole world has seen how strong the Russian Army is. The pace of advancement is astonishing; on the first day we advanced about 100 km inland, such a pace is typical for a column on the march that meets no resistance, and our troops met enemy resistance. Instructors from NATO countries did not help the Ukrainian army, the 4th Brigade of Operational Response of the Ukrainian National Guard, which tried to knock out our paratroopers in Gostomel - and this taking into account the fact that the brigade was assigned helicopters, heavy artillery and UAVs, and it was formed completely according to NATO standards - As a result, in a few days it ceased to exist. Now the Russian flag flies at the gates of the unit.
Alexei Arestovich, one of the advisers in Zelensky's office used to say that "Russia is a vanity factory. It turned out to be just the opposite. NATO is a vanity factory. You have to take into account that we are not even at war, but we are conducting a special operation, striking with surgical precision.
And now imagine what a powerful potential the Russian Army would have if it were not shy.

Attached: FMWCCSLXoAIIi8y.jpg (705x900, 139.33K)

Attached: RUssiaUkraine-1-01-1.jpg (620x768, 130.81K)

is Mariupol surrounded?

Russia sisters, we failed completely
It’s over, let’s surrender to the Azov Chads

They have build up a very large reserve of currency thanks to the oil trade and europe still buys said oil

It barely looks like the offensive is even happening
The convoy has just slowly approached for like three days now
May there be a happening tomorrow

>"Neo Nazis" funded by Israel and GAE limp wrist Americans
>Chads

Pick one

Attached: FJcR0HOXEAMvLAZ.jpg (896x1344, 222.49K)

Trump is pro nigger and pro kike. kys miga shell. Spic fuentes is a retard for supporting a pro israel president

Hell, even if he takes Kiev he might not be doing good.
If the main leaders can escape to just another city, especially is Zelenskyy survives, then the capture is of very little worth.
I mean, I guess they could take more land in a peace conference if they held Kiev, but that's it.

No, not really.
I mean fuck, the Russian Economy is hardly bigger than fucking Spain's.

Deployment takes a long time for large forces. They miscalculated and hoped the basically undefended capital would just fall with a swift strike, that strike was stopped at the outskirts. Now they have to redeploy elements for an offensive, which looks to me as if they are deploying all reserves for a hail-marry for Kiev.

I was shitposting

He never said trump would have disbanded NATO he said 'one more nationalist president' implying a Trump successor could very well leave NATO.
Which probably could have happened before Putin Invaded

This is not a movie. Stuff plays out over weeks. Russia may or may not eventually win. However I think the West is underestimating Putin’s resolve in this. This is his core issue. He’s going to bet his entire wad on keeping NATO off Russia’s borders.

>implying a Trump successor could very well leave NATO.
>Which probably could have happened before Putin Invaded
What the fuck are you on about?

lmao this nigga thinks real life war is like his Hearts of Iron 4 Roman Empire restoration run

Well with the way America first and American National Populism was going, another Trump-like president may well have left NATO.
America was gradually moving against these multi-national organizations, but Putin has brought the mainstream back in favor of things like NATO

>What's his endgame?
I am starting to think he was playing/reading back to back the Metro series during his two year hermit pilgrimage in his bunker and thus got the inspiration that he wants a excuse to make it a reality.

Attached: 1645995721683.png (609x567, 322.5K)

If I thought HOI4 was real I would put immense value on taking the capital.

The last thing you want is a war that plays out over weeks. This is delusional copium what some people think here Putin's plan is, he counted on the same thing Hitler did.
>Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure comes down

No , but kherson is

Jewlensky is a national hero so long as people are paid to say he is on tv

Well the thing about Putin is that his control of Russia is more or less tenuous.
Without the support of rich oligarchs, he has no power and will likely be killed or overthrown.
If the local oligarchs start suffering heavily because of economic problems, Putin's public support and military support evaporates trying to hold Ukraine, he might be overthrown.

Didn't hitlers blitzkrieg of poland take 6 weeks?
didnt it take the americans 3 weeks to fight to baghdad and then another to take it after having bombed the country to the stone age?
seems to me none of you ua shills know anything about (the history) of warfare

This. Militarily the invasion is going about as expected timescale wise.
A bit slower than expected since he doesn't have his whole army going in on all angles.

But at the trajectory it's going, he'll win the ground war.
The question is if he would actually get anything he wants.

It took them a less than a week to take Baghdad.
Also
>1939
>2022
We're going to talk about the Franco-Prussian war of 1870 next ?