Brit/pol/

City of Southend-on-Sea edition

Attached: _123461996_e95547e0-9740-45d5-b0e1-7677b9879211.jpg (976x549, 81.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/elrIcMX3yNI
youtube.com/watch?v=6vBg9nS9m_8
rt.com/news/550992-no-fly-zone-ukraine-pentagon/
youtu.be/kidUUMcmVW8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FREE MY NIGGA EDDIE

Remind that every tripfag is a sex offender

bigdog for the PM of little st james

Boris rules

the sarfend car cruise.

Is he locked up?

They've never had sex tho

Shitting hell lads
Everything is Schwab

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-222029.png (720x1560, 376.84K)

HAHAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY
Your demise...

youtu.be/elrIcMX3yNI

MI5 got to him for posting pro-Russia content on Brit/pol/
he even said this morning how he was feeling doompilled and had a bad feeling something would go down

I hope you're all stocked up on good quality boots and trainers? Keep some boxed in your storage.

Attached: 1646174331564.jpg (730x1024, 72.42K)

experiment femkultra:
10 brins are locked in a room with 10 attractive females

orthocucks have solid music tho
youtube.com/watch?v=6vBg9nS9m_8

pu55y bo1
come to bradford

I paid a guy £5 on ebay

>"oh but bigdog, your books are SHITE i don't want them anyway you big cunt"
No I'm sure that your books are fantastic.
I'd never be that mean.
I'm just don't have any kids to read them to.

Why all native brits are poor druggies who live in goverment housing while all the businesses and best houses belong to muslims and indians?

Attached: 2a884aaa5e95aa9e1c68a841d77c8595c3611cc68fa13f770b8dc2b90f825324_1.jpg (640x580, 48.96K)

I'll fukken give her souf-end a home on my pleasure pier

youre just salty you live in a trailer next to the strawberry field

What method of death ought to be inflicted on convicted nonces?

I think these words will come back to bite him at some point not too far from here.

>Putin was wrong. We were ready' - Biden

>US President Joe Biden is expected to use his State of the Union address to say the west was ready for Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion.

>"Throughout our history, we’ve learned this lesson – when dictators do not pay a price for their aggression, they cause more chaos. They keep moving. And, the costs and threats to America and the world keep rising," Biden will say, according to excerpts of his address released by the White House.

>Biden will also say Putin eschewed efforts to prevent war.

>"Putin’s war was premeditated and unprovoked. He rejected efforts at diplomacy. He thought the West and NATO wouldn’t respond. And, he thought he could divide us here at home.

>"Putin was wrong. We were ready."

>The speech will take place at 9pm ET (2am UK time) – and Sky News will be covering it live here.

the government hate us, we keep voting for them.

Can't make my mind up about what's happening in this war, so i'll just watch the BBC news and assume the opposite political stance.

Attached: 6785a0c009985545fe16a0c4437bfab72e0d6b950772926f0004a1fcb2c9c9af.jpg (480x480, 36.52K)

Evening chaps

Me and the missus are starting our van build soon
Gonna shit in bare car parks in the south as a revenge from a norf west man

puzzles me with the lack of live video or even shitty quality phone video.

They’re going to try the health pass again

Why the fuck are people defending the Africans and Muslims who are exploiting the Ukrainian refugees?

i published a book titled 'how to have sex'. well...can't imagine you'd be, you know, well versed when it comes to the subject material!

>tube network on strike
>immigrant horde packs onto buses

What happened to covid

Attached: 2B3BE4B5-4D16-479A-85BF-B4BF27E6AA4B.jpg (961x1200, 202.47K)

This entire country has been sold out to foreigners for over a century. It just took a while for them to let shitskins into the club

I live in a 380sqm house no strawberry field tho

so basically I'm not going to condemn Putin I'm just not gonna do it uuurrgh i know i know just not gonna do it is all

Attached: 1512326269919.png (1456x1108, 66.94K)

>Pentagon confirms US position on Ukraine no-fly zone

>Despite Kiev’s request, Washington is not discussing a move that would put it at war with Russia

>The US is not discussing establishing a no-fly zone over Ukraine, a senior Pentagon official told reporters on Tuesday, echoing the White House’s earlier comments. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky had asked NATO for a no-fly zone on Monday, to help him defeat Russia.

>The issue came up during an off-camera briefing on Tuesday, as the Pentagon shared its assessments of the ongoing conflict in Ukraine with reporters. The US military has previously said that it was not considering a no-fly zone over the country, as such a move would likely be considered an act of war.

>White House press secretary Jen Psaki told MSNBC on Monday morning that a no-fly zone would require enforcement, meaning US and NATO planes patrolling the skies over Ukraine and shooting down Russian planes.
rt.com/news/550992-no-fly-zone-ukraine-pentagon/

It turned off.

the room 101 of brinnys

Was one of you larpers just on lbc? Had to be an irl shitposter.

post clip

so the WEF glowniggers do want war, i suppose they think they will all be safe and only the poor will suffer

grim

imagine being in the middle of that lot

Most accurate representation of the Italian American Mafia before their demise to the RICO statutes and Rudy Giuliani. After that they fell apart. Still around though. Decent numbers. Their acceptance standards have been slightly relaxed though. Before it used to be the rule that both parents needed to be of Sicilian descent. Then, it became both parents of Italian descent. Then one parent of Italian descent.

youtu.be/kidUUMcmVW8

Finally a bit of fucking sense

children of men