Tonight is going to be funny as fuck

Tonight is going to be funny as fuck
mobile.twitter.com/axios/status/1498776454661816331

Attached: 6C87D50B-948D-488A-9E7E-53892E126460.jpg (1284x1703, 818.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/naIJnV_ydEU
youtube.com/watch?v=VkgxgrWFRDY&ab_channel=KyleDunnigan
westwing.fandom.com/wiki/100,000_Airplanes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/naIJnV_ydEU

>end cancer as we know it
lol and usher in the new age of cancer causing covid shots

checked. kind of weird shits falling apart everywhere and he keeps pushing cancer. especially since there is a good consensus the clot shots wil lead to lots of aggressive cancers.

Not sure if he realizes that some of us have been working on the cancer cure for years. Lots of advancement made without this guy making it about himself.

End cancer? The fuck is this senile old man babbling about?

He’s going to announce a cancer vaccine mandate.

Civil war will break out shortly after.

No canser = suspended growth
+ vaxxine
you have a walking dead human
+ neurolink
= people of the future
unironically

I really hope that whole cyber blackout attack isn't a hoax. would be quite something if it happened while he was on air

If any politician had balls they'd heckle the fuck out of him when he starts going on about irrelevant shit.

Oh….
Haha.
Hahahahaha.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh it’s too good.

so he's going to step down?

Attached: 1626142096426.jpg (224x224, 6.86K)

no, tonight is the kid sniffer administration declaring the war on covid ostensibly ‘over’ due to polling data showing how much everyone hates them now
>end cancer
Oh no no we need our scientists perfectly AIDS medicine so faggots can fuck each other in the ass and eat cum like we have been for the last 40 fucking years. fuck this country.

Attached: 671E24CC-B379-43AB-BB7D-F17DDCA6C9FA.jpg (1024x773, 133.25K)

Gene therapy.

Ending cancer is great. The problem is globohomo will spike it with cons that outweigh the pros in order to enslave you.

Giving our tax dollars as handouts to the pharmaceutical and medical corporations so CEOs and stock holders can get richer.

Let me guess, an mRNA (((vaccine))) that totally won't be mandatory?

Total memeflag death

>end cancer
So are we suddenly worried about a real threat now? Is he going to write up an EO to make the drug companies release the cure they've been hiding for years now?

Attached: E-JPTuKVQAE6GTC.jpg (546x680, 48K)

time to get your cancer vaccine goys
*mᴀʏ cᴀuse:cᴀɴceR,ᴀJds,ғᴀGGotRʏ oR deᴀtH

is it wrong if I pray for his death on live tv? Does Christian God condone such things?

doesn't clinton foundation do "cancer" research?

checked and who even fucking cares about this, even if they do pull that of no way normal people are ever going to afford it

Yeah we do socialized medicine and kill off anyone over 50 that isnt doing major business with the jew. Easy 90% reduction in cancer rates. Unfortuantely I will now have to listen to MSM opinions about how I am the reason cancer cant be cured.

>mrna is the future

cancer???

did he forget USA is being attacked?

>cause cancer with mrna vax
>guys cancer is gonna explode soon, we got to end it and the only way is billions for pharma!

biden's approval is so low he has to "unite" the country on a fight against something that is already universally hated.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

HITLER is back and has agreed to return from Hell to fight the Russians in order to atone for his sins during the second World War!!!

We're saved!!!

Attached: armyofdead.jpg (1400x580, 248.45K)

Christian God is disappointed you haven’t already.

Need to end cancer so when the elite rise from the bunkers the fallout won't kill them

Is "cancer" a region in Ukraine?

Attached: a1a.jpg (680x506, 62.68K)

Yup.

He's going to end Democrats? Based!

Attached: based.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

This is unironically the first project that the Biden admin has taken on that I can agree with.

HOWEVER:
This is going to end with full genetic sequencing at birth so that they can screen for any diseases and/or treatments you may need. And yes, entities will use that information nefariously.

Essentially the cure to cancer is going to come after some serious investment on gene sequencing. Once we figure out how to print DNA and program viruses to target specific cells, the possibilities are endless... both for good and for bad. But it will basically end disease.

Other implications are:
-printing your food (meat, fruit, vegetables)
-regenerating limbs
-targeted extermination of populations by genes (either human or animal)
-much much more.

We're 10 years away from all of these capabilities.

>cancer
Modern society gave me cancer
Hope Biden fix this

so they're transitioning from a war on covid to a war on russia to NOW a war on cancer.
Do they even know what they're doing?

Attached: 1577914818741.jpg (600x665, 47.65K)

Liberal propeganda causes cancer.

Can't imagine this speech going any other way than this
youtube.com/watch?v=VkgxgrWFRDY&ab_channel=KyleDunnigan

Oh no. You will get the "cure", not the real cure.

A flizzle flazzle gooble goo, spow zazz.

i have a feeling if they solve cancer something worse will take its place

Who dont like cancer? Repubs and democrats gotta get behind this. You trying to act like you're too good for cancer or something, jack?

>make progress harming competitors by arming an unhinged, idiotic, smaller nation
>nearly tick off a nuclear apocalypse
>it gets too hot so it's no longer useful
>"anyways, here's a 1 hour speech about cancer"
Probably what Putin meant when he said the west is an empire of lies.

Attached: cf1.jpg (400x400, 16.54K)

he probably has cancer

>p-please just forget about that covid shit we tried

Just like that ad on jewtube about cancer precention in Europe filming a black guy jogging ? Cmon, this shit stinks, it's about vaccine side effects, isn't it ?

The vaccine causes cancer in a couple years it will be needed ooops

LEAFS ARE GOING TO GET BANNED

Imagine having a presidency so bad that the elites have to roll out the cure to cancer to try to save a shit administration.

Stock market is going to the moon tomorrow because people will forget that we might get nuked because of him and invest their money into the stock market where it's safer.

He is probably diagnosed with several types and wants the american people to pitch in on this national crisis

...that's what's on everyone's minds? cancer?

This guy gets it

what a joke

>thank you for taking the experimental vaccine and getting cancer
>we are now going to release the cure for cancer for extremely affordable rates through your insurance options

Just go watch I Am Legend. They made a cancer cure that killed almost everyone and turn the majority of the rest into vampire things.

check those 999s, that the second time I saw them pop up today.
>unity around cancer
Sounds a bit airheaded tbqh.

ANTIFA GENERAL EN ROUTE TO ASSIST THE SOVIETS!

Attached: Antifags.jpg (1080x2160, 441.36K)

The west is an empire of lies. Their ideology is sickening.
What Joe administration just did is basically send a message to the Kremlin that they are going to fuck off, but he couldn't quite say it because his population has been brainwashed and is on a different narrative hoping the US pushes for WWIII.

Attached: 1645892569980.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

This is going to be a trainwreck
Can't wait

Attached: 1588913504707.gif (542x277, 3.97M)

Literally a west wing episode about the state of the union speech and what would get the highest approval rating.

westwing.fandom.com/wiki/100,000_Airplanes

WE BEAT COVID NOW LETS BEAT CANCER !!!

T.PAWPAW BIDUN

What about cancer as we don't know it? Bet no one thought of that!

Checked
I know it’s thrown around a lot but this admin literally thinks this is the west wing with Psaki even confirming it’s why she came back

Dubbed supah kangcet an sheeeeit

Attached: 826E7586-84EE-4315-BC42-F97350E9D4C1.jpg (1200x675, 274.18K)

Trips of truth, they are doing this because everyone can agree cancer is bad and this is just a way to get his approval up.

Attached: FBiw_C5WYAQt-BF.jpg (640x960, 55.66K)

we gave you all cancer coz we are for equality. now if you want to live vote for me and i will give you the cure

I'll give you a (You), shill, but all leaders are fucking liars, and whether US/NATO pigs, Russian fags, Chinese bugs or other cockroaches win, regular people are fucked. Choosing between them are like choosing between which shit to eat. There's no way to run, for each side we are just disposable meat

He's talking about the cancer we're all gonna get from massive fallout.

so they're going to ban iodine and insist everyone get an experimental mRNA anti-radiation injection?

So they're gonna say there are cancer shots now with the same graphene and nanotech in them, I guess. It's all so tiresome.

>end cancer as we know it
Great, a new view of cancer is about to take shape.
I wonder if it'll require (((vaccines))).

by "cancer" does he means leftist GLOBOHOMO aka WEF/DAVOS/G20?

the ABSOLUTE STATE of the Union

How is this not a good thing? Would you prefer if he dedicated the SOTU to shit on republicans?

Be sure to donate to the Jeffrey Epstein Cancer Initiative!

Attached: novax.jpg (600x776, 67.62K)

This guy gets it, it's a money laundering and insider trading scam.

Yep. The white blood cell "killer T cells" that are responsible for destroying cancer cells every single day of your life before the cancer gets out of control is massively lowered from the "vaccine".

An exact carbon copy

Attached: C8DB57D1-A050-4646-953D-DBCA2BDF28E4.jpg (1284x1411, 1.67M)

End cancer "as we know it." Get vaccinated.

Attached: qQZwYVxx.jpg large.jpg (1242x1756, 241.11K)

>lol and usher in the new age of cancer causing covid shots
That's okay user because we have safe and effective cancer vaccines now.

Agreed the plot has completely unraveled but the higher ups are still going through the motions as if it's still on. It's eerie in a weird way, like the planned reset has to happen despite it being dead in the water.