RUSSIA DECLARES JAPAN NAZI SUPPORTERS

>"...Japan has come to support a Nazi regime for the second time in less than a hundred years. Previously it was the Hitler regime, and this time it is supporting the Ukrainian regime."
The Ukrainian Nazi Party continues to grow in strength across the world.

Attached: nazi japan.png (542x876, 229.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_settlement_in_the_Japanese_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan should be ashamed of itself.

the question is, where does italy stand?

Attached: ae99d818-s.jpg (480x694, 118.95K)

Uh oh, this doesn't bode well regarding China's ambitions

It's just what they do.

We are all in Putin's Death Note.

But Japan is going to get death by Xi.

They really want to make even more enemies, huh. I'll see the Japanese reaction to this.

based nippons

Attached: 1620971229523.jpg (850x1204, 131.5K)

hello? based department?

WAIT WAIT WAIT RUSSIA NOW WAIT NOT JAPAN THIS IS A MISTAKE A MISSUNDERSTANDING STOP.

based nazis

Attached: 1593122845912.png (1196x1674, 1.03M)

on a turtle with a pipe in it's hand?

How so? China hates the japs anyway

does this mean Putin has to nuke Japan now?
Please kill all the weebs

Japan knows that Jews funded both sides of the Russo-Japanese war.
Jews are on both sides of this one.

Attached: 1631512423437.jpg (1794x2560, 354.91K)

Did the Russians not realize how fucking bizarre the nazi namecalling is? Like yeah, I understand why they're saying it, but 99.9999% of people have no idea where the fuck this shit is coming from or what the fuck modern Russia's relationship with nazis actually is.

Someone wants to give the Kuril Islands back, I see.

based
fuck those slant eyed gooks

Any Forums about to be blocked in russia because its a nazi website too
bye russians

The boys are back together

GIB SAKHALIN IS OF GRORIOUS NIPPON CRAY

damn
there a more nazis now than when nazi germany was still a thing

Attached: 888.png (635x349, 238.13K)

Irrelevant. Everyone you don't like is a Nazi. It has a grain of truth because everyone is fighting Jews. And the only reason that's true is because Jews are on every side of every conflict.

this is funny lol

It'd help if they said WHY everyone else is a nazi
Like you, I get the point they're making, but they need to actually SAY it instead of just literally calling everyone else a nazi and leaving.

A becsület napján meg masírozol a többi nácival. A kurva anyád. Oroszbérenc fasszopó!

please dont bomb us russianbros and xing leebros

lol this "nazi" website is openly supporting chechen muslims killing white nazi ukrainians
What a time to live in, always knew the nazi bs on here was a jewish glow op

Putin is using the antifa technique
>I punch nazis
>Everyone I don't like is a nazi

I kind of get it, Russians can never accept fascism after last century. It’s like the ultimate possible treason for them, a right wing Russian nationalist would always have to claim to be against Nazis until the memories of WW2 are long gone

Well they aren't wrong.

>ナチスと組んでポーランドに攻め入り、第二次世界大戦を始めたのは誰や
SHUT IT DOWN JAPS

sírjál még libsi
a globalista fajtád el lesz takarítva a szarbőrűekkel együtt

Based Japan

The Jews fear the Samurai
The Day of the Rake will come for you soon.

Attached: Jews fear the Samurai.png (615x694, 336.09K)

Ukranian nazi called themselves a nazi. Like how we should name them?

>Putin literally using the MSM brush of "you're nazi, therefore bad"

Literally how do you shill for this?

Attached: 1575418902882.png (350x320, 107.36K)

It's not entirely bizarre, there is a nazi division in the actual ukrainian national guard and you can be sure as fuck there are even more who aren't as open about it.
The idea is probably just to drive a stake between them and the Jewish globohomo government they're currently fighting for.

All this "Nazi nazi nazi!" Crap makes me not really want to support Russia anymore.

google azov batalion

What they should have done is listen to Kita Ikki and supported the Strike North army faction

Russia should just give them those two islands they want in exchange for support.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a nazi

Fascism is not what destroyed Russia. Besides, Russia is a borderline fascist country already.

Communism is what destroyed Russia last century.

CIA poses as neo-nazis in Ukraine. Putin is speaking in code to anyone with two brain cells that when he says "nazi" he's talking about the CIA.

What’s their endgame? Were they formed just to provoke this reaction?

we stand for white nationalism of course. like always.

>whooosh - get a load of this nazi

Attached: GettyImages-155360320-230187b.jpg (600x413, 49.39K)

These guys call "nazi" more than some pink hair non-binary on Twitter. Bizarre.

wtf I love Ukraine now

japan is america vassal state they do what mutts tell them to do and this kishida guy is a big fucking globohomo shill

Calling everyone Nazis is the new geopolitics
Zoomer speak by world leaders is next

Everything needs to be nuked as of right now

The nazis are led by jews?

Attached: 1646097151274.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

I don’t know what else you’d expect from them honestly. Whatever form fascism ends up taking when applied to Russia it sure as hell won’t be cookie cutter nazism

Holy fuck russians are getting desperate. REE NAZIS. they are literally leftypol incarnate. its obvious they were distributing marx in the west 50 years ago and most of the sjw cringe shit is their doing while using their jewish sleeper agents.

that's only the beginning of their crimes

Attached: ZvPKnd.gif (320x180, 3.04M)

Always have been.

Japan still loves Hitler and,
they are definitely not ashamed.

That’s how you know they glow. Right Sector is supposed to be genuine, Azov is like Atomwaffen but serious

Both sides calling each other "Nazi". I wonder who benefits from this?

Nope, they were formed because CIA helped Svoboda to get some power in 2014. And then everyone who love Bandera could make something like this. They very quickly get out of control, get some guns, get some power and thats basically it.

It's not bizarre at all. Westoids have been so mind melted at this point 'durrrrr nazis duh supreme ebil' It only makes sense to cite that as a reason. Notice how the west hasn't addressed this point yet at all, and seems to be actively avoiding it. Putin doesn't give 2 fucks about muh nazis, same as the blue haired freaks here dont either.

I bet the Japanese are extra butthurt about such diplomatic insults. Gotta be kino over there.

I really don't understand the Nazi accusations, is it to save face?

And just like that, Japan is on the nuke list. Say goodbye to anime and manga, folks.

Japan won't even admit the mass murder of Chinese people during WWII in its own textbooks.

Its to late for you, they were very strong in 2014-2015 with Svoboda, Right Sector (Praviy Sektor) and other nazi guys.

>Nazi Party
dog whistle for jews

Attached: 87c5d38e9516fc788c9b7ef6c7bbef4705a0acdf676cab512222e669627a5bf0_1.jpg (876x980, 109.3K)

nippon-nazi-jew bros...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_settlement_in_the_Japanese_Empire

current japan was the results of the first two... i fear the results of the next

Didn't Nazis back in WW2 stab Russia in the back?

>calling random nations nazis
putin's gone full SJW. he's trying to cancel europe

AND GAMING!

Neverminded I just realized why he is saying so. It's to shitpost, he doesn't believe they are nazis but the draconian measures and the authoritan angle that the west is taking he describes as nazism, not because it's nazism but because it's a bad thing. Just like you get called racist for not agreeing with something, it doesn't mean what it means.

Nazi regime, fucking lol. Putin close to powerful jews, claims he's going after "nazis" while his russkie shitposters talk about taking down zog in Ukraine, also kike Zelinksy, while also conveniently ignoring large number of jews in Ukraine. Rinse/repeat to recruit dumb russia fanboys from the West in a former nazi forum. You faggots were an obvious israeli psyop from the very beginning.

above russia in terms of GDP

Attached: 1646060086303.png (1602x872, 76.36K)