OH NONONONONO THE CHINKS ARE STARTING TO STAB PUTIN IN THE BACK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10565233/China-says-deeply-regrets-Russias-war-Ukraine-cracks-emerge-two-nations.html

Attached: 7A4C221E-EC1E-4649-894F-34BE2E9B7DDA.jpg (861x882, 493.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuXijin_GT/status/1498715413105963008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey
Basically I'm just not gonna support it (the Ukraine!!)

I know.... UGH I know..... I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm not gonna support it is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>We totally care about Ukraine, guys
>continues trade with Russia
>imposes no sancitons

CHINABROS HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN A RACE OF SENTIENT INSECTS WOULD BETRAY US LIKE THIS?!

Daily Mail is perhaps the most warmongering glowie rag I have ever seen in my life and I've seen Serbian deep state media

So, who still supports Russia? Mali?
Is hoholcrane worth all of this?

>trust chinks
LMAO @ YOU

>chris jewers
>JEWERS
fucking kek

The chinese are yellow jews. They answer onky to theur god, henry kissinger.

Kike vs Kike
Freedon is best; hard choice. Hmmmmm

Abstaining is FUCKING ANTISEMITIC!!!

Propaganda. The West is trying to throw dirt on sino-russian relations and has been for the last 4 months or so. This is a cope and detached from reality, because the west knows they can't sanction China or the world economy collapses. Very amusing to see

lmfao
despite all the hate, you burgers are alright
this board would be boring without you

Shut up filthy Mocro. You have nigger blood in your veins and your people are dysgenic ugly criminals.

Chinks are weird that they never say things straight out. They build very polute and complex formulations. They will ditch Russia very soon. They just do it, no announcement. Announcement will come much later, it will be very polite and very complex. Nobody understands.

Based pasta

twitter.com/HuXijin_GT/status/1498715413105963008

Seems like it is a word that is hard to translate into English, i presume the article OP posted is the same as they talk about here (the phone conversation between Ukraine's foreign minister and Chinas foreign minister)

Extremely dumb. Any Forumstards know nothing about geopolitics. Yes China is going to abandon Russia after finishing a fuel pipeline with them in 2020, and establishing an alternative payment system to get around SWIFT with them. Russia is the most important junior partner in the eastern bloc of power.

>you have nigger blood in your veins and your people are dysgenic ugly criminals
i see youre no fan of mirrors

Putin, user? He is Russian man and he is very bad. Trust me, I am Agent Smith. I will even write "nigger" and "you will never be a woman". Now Putin - he looks like a monkey because he is racially impure. Ignore the meme flag and admire this a20.png "monke" image. I have learned that an insult of this nature comports with your board culture and by disseminating it, I can gain credibility among the members of this, your fringe community that I have studied and analyzed for years, secretly beginning to believe what I read while never seeming natural enough to fit in. But back to Putin - I mean, "Jewtin". You guys really don't like Jews, do you? Anyways, Putin is not based - but the Israeli-funded Azov battalion (they're Nazis! You like that don't you user?)Poroshenko, Zelensky and NATO? Now that's what I call based! If you support, or "shill", for Putin, you are a kike, which is not something I've been told you want to be. Now tell me, where do I have to go on the information superhighway to join Jewtin? And Russian Americans, look! I even know a few Russian words so that the most gullible among you will fall for my boss' ingenious strategy.

Glowniggers on suicide watch. I will be shilling all day. You will not win...

>WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN A RACE OF SENTIENT INSECTS WOULD BETRAY US LIKE THIS?!
>implying chinks are sentient

Attached: situational_awareness.webm (640x352, 2.87M)

Old news out of context.
Sharebluesucksballs

Fucking 4D move by Xi desu

Go home Turk/Mocro/Syriashit

Xi is now focused on the finno-sino alliance that will dominate the world for the next thousand years so Russia is not needed as much

Attached: xi-sauli.jpg (860x573, 47.38K)

WOW, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

Imagine thinking the Chinese give a single fuck about the Russians. They couldn't even get along when they were both communist states lmao.

Objectively, things going badly for Russia is good for China.

Kek

>chinging and chonging loudly

kek

China not stabbing everyone else in the back

Where the fuck have you been living op.
China wants every other country on earth to defer to their "athority".

Imagine actually trusting anything China says publically, ever.
China lives on subterfuge. They push climate change science but never follow it themselves. They sign agreements with western nations but never follow the agreement.
I would not be surprised China is lying and will continue to trade with Russia unabated.

Attached: xi.jpg (1910x1000, 114.61K)

Is this 4d chess?

I dunno Zhou, doesn't look good. I bet the chinks are starting to wonder about the value of all their knockoff Russian equipment, now that it's getting fucking rekt in Ukraine by Western anti-tank missiles.

Based and it will happen. Get fucked oceanic retard

>So, who still supports Russia?
Somalia and.... uhmmm.... Pakistan?

>trusting anything China says
ishiggydiggy

LOL, propagandists think we are going to believe that everyone is changing their mind every five minutes.

Right, right. Just like our "DEEBLY GONCERED" rhetoric.

Oil and gasoline inventories are way down, and oil is overpriced, so it's going to keep going up, $300 per barrel is possible; gasoline will be impossible to buy for most people. The economy will be destroyed, no jobs, no production, everything just dead FOREVER, stagflation for a hundred years unless Joe Biden is removed from office.

This is the truth.

Remember the Sun Tzu quote.

Attached: quote-appear-weak-when-you-are-strong-and-strong-when-you-are-weak-sun-tzu-54-81-20.jpg (850x400, 46.5K)

Chinese, the yellow jews

There's a lot of pure English and German here in Burgerland my friend. We're not all mutts, and yes I have a lot of guns.

Daily mail is a highly subversive outlet.

China gets a lot of food from Ukraine