Chechens

Why do shills want us to hate chechens so much? They are whiter than most americans and no chechen has ever tried to get me fired from my job or subject my kids to faggot ideology

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-154740_DuckDuckGo.jpg (702x616, 279.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do shills want us to hate chechens so much
They do a perfectly good job themselves to be hated by everyone, sort of like a gypsy.

Because they're mongoloid muslim mutts

Attached: 6435e8c79ec7590a4ecd8673dc8d4e2f.jpg (500x487, 31.75K)

Also this is what Americans consider white.

Attached: American white.jpg (4761x3061, 786.6K)

They are not humans. They are dogs, and the more of those dogs die in the process of killing your enemy, the better.

Literally whiter than most americans

Have you met one? Absolute subhumans, the good ones were murdered by Russians.

Yeah that dosn't make them anymore white

>Fuck Starfleet!

Attached: Chechens.jpg (735x413, 60.36K)

>Whiter than most Americans
Is that bait, or are you just that Mexican?

Because they are brutal baby killing Muslims who worked for both the CIA and the KGB. They are mercenaries, they have no honor. That's the issue. Not complicated.

muslims are faggots, simple as.

>They are whiter than most americans
This is considered white by Any Forumstards now?

Attached: CE5E423E-5E0A-42A9-8660-9906D2C3D3CF.jpg (1024x576, 110.5K)

I wouldn't call that white. It's clearly some slav/gypsy/mongol mix of doom.

Putin's subjugation and utilization of Chechens is something I still marvel at.

You ever been outside? Or do you still believe that whites actually make up 57% of the population? Its definitely in the 40s or late 30s. So logically, chechens are whiter than americans. Calling the US a latin american country wouldnt be wrong

If you replace those brown muslims with mexicans that would pretty much be america in a nutshell kek

Most Hispanics in America are white passing

Because islam le bad. They prefer and rather have their children trannyfied at the age of 5 than adopt the conservative values of the religion because it originates from a sandnigger.

Attached: 1621779118746.jpg (460x489, 51.3K)

what does pisslam say about the Lord Jesus Christ?

Chechens are fucking based
> we will put the whole world on its knees and screw it from behind

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 2.06.00 PM.png (1304x866, 1.49M)

Rabbi yeshua dont exist
Just worship odin faggot

>white passing
Spic detected.

Attached: 1645242931408.jpg (515x1024, 116.03K)

Bitch, I live in San Diego. I know just how many little guacamole heads are running around. The problem isn't a bunch of spics; the problem is the suggestion that they represent a majority, or at least the public majority, of actual White America. Spics live in their own little spaces and we live ours. Do you really look at Pakis in London and call them "British"? Do you look at niggers in the Rhineland and call them "Germans?" No one who isn't a libertardian or a coping jungle goblin themselves think that the face of America is only 56%. Remember that America has more non-Hispanic Whites in it than any other country on earth before you bring your kike garbage into a thread.

Attached: 1604942134803.jpg (2000x1000, 614.79K)

Kek no they aren’t. I live in Kentucky and I haven’t seen a white hispanic since I was in middle school (went to private school). Every single here Mexican is brown and they shovel shit on our horse farms

predictable

Since the mid-1980s, the Iranian government has legalized the practice of sex reassignment surgery.
Muslims love trannies.

kadyrov is not chechen you retard, he's a puppet plant president.

They're Turk rape baby Muslim nonces

because they are cuck faggots who got genocided by russiasn and now fighting for them and invading another nations?

speak for yourself spic

This is the most based video ever.

>and no chechen has ever tried to get me fired from my job or subject my kids to faggot ideology
they would murder you if their sister looked at you for too long user. completely unironically. they're as beastly as caucasians can get, and only in the worst of ways.

What part of Kentucky? I'm moving to Boyle County next year.