Calling it "globohomo" instead of "globalism" just makes our ideas sound toxic to normies and less likely to spread

Calling it "globohomo" instead of "globalism" just makes our ideas sound toxic to normies and less likely to spread.

Attached: Trilateral Commission.png (1200x1152, 57.55K)

Who cares about normies

Yes. I'll keep doing it, and you will watch your Nazi agenda fail and cry.

Fuck off faggot

Good
That will prepare them to face issues of freedom of association, I don't measure words when I'm saying I chose to live away from niggers and pardos(mutts)

Why spread ideas when you could be spreading cheeks

Attached: pol-66.jpg (827x817, 137.84K)

newfag

People who want to make changes to the world

>narcissists with a messiah complex
if your ideas are foolproof and can withstand arguments than the normie will follow

get rid of this "change the world" bullshit, the world will change itself

Even Trump couldn't do it and he had billions, connections and half the country. Face it, democracy is a false god

This is the most globohomo post I've ever heard.
OP is a fag.

>catering to normies and 'muh optics'

You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker.

OUT:Globohomo
IN: Globohohol

The term was not even used here ever before the 2016 election when the board became infested with shills.

Ok. What argument do you have in favor of calling it globohomo instead of globalism?

Kill yourself tranny fuck

Ad hominem.

globalhomo thread

>goblohomo

calling it globalism fails to address the absolute gayness that radiates from special interest groups like the UN and Davos esque groups.
the word "globohomo" captures the essence of this better than just saying globalism

why are you arguing over semantics if you are trying to save the world, go build a rogue nuke or something

i bet you got the vaxx too

This is Any Forums, there are no people here.

>he suddenly figures out what Any Forums was for and why we're fucked and lost the infowar, but too late. too late.
yep.

sneed

>Calling it "globohomo" instead of "globalism" just makes our ideas sound toxic to normies and less likely to spread.
Anyone who can't handle hearing "homo" has a 95% chance of being unable to be saved
Our goal isn't to get every last "normie" on our side
That won't happen until we control the state/corporate apparatus
Our goal is to get the only group that matters, fighting age White males who haven't cut their cocks off yet and don't want to eat the bugs
This group, already doesn't care about "homo"

Tough shit. Homosexuality is fatal degeneracy. So are the other colors in that rainbow.
There is no point in a movement that concedes existential issues to win elections. Conceding those issues is how we got to this point. LGBTs can renounce their degeneracy before it's too late, or they can hang, or we all hang.
Eventually we will win. Civilizations will be essentially right-wing and reactionary (as they all were before, by modern degenerate standards). It's just a question of how many people are left on Earth before this happens. Leftism cannot create anything.

Attached: 1620507363891.jpg (680x470, 116.38K)

No, it's a conclusion. You are defending systems of faggotry. Even if you are not homosexual, that makes you a fag.

The truth will always be twisted to sound toxic to normies no matter how we present it. It's too late to try and win the propaganda game, they run every facet of media and normies are fully indoctrinated. The only solution is to kill all kikes.

Attached: Kikes.jpg (1064x1772, 319.57K)

I don't care. I don't want to force people to be gay AND I don't want to force people not to be gay. I just don't want to force people's sexuality is all and I am not gonna support a side that does. And that includes I don't want to indoctrinate children into gay.

I don't care.
Fuck niggers and fuck faggots.

Homo means homogeneity
You will never be a woman

Attached: 9923085D-6E3E-4DA7-9B7B-52FCC311480C.jpg (829x1024, 69.99K)

Why would you want to force people you don't like to breed?

Sounds good. Just one problem: your birthrate is 1.7 per woman in the USA and that is disproportionately low IQ minorities who are just going to tear civilization apart. Who have already torn it apart. The Floyd riots - sanctioned by the state, rather than repressed by it, as the King riots were 28 years earlier - are the first flare of what the end looks like. The republic reflects its people. Its people are 44% goblin.
You think almost anyone here was raised to hate gays? Of course not. And that's how we ended up here. "Live-and-let live" turned into
>Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs, 30 Percent of Young Christians Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows
There is no future in faggotry. Even zoomers who "change their mind" in their 20s will have far fewer kids because of it. Literally, we will be replaced because of it.
Will it be the Muslims? That's what neocon boomers were saying 2004. Right now it looks more like the spics. But it will be someone who ties gays up and throws them off bridges. It will be someone who shows up, because it has to be.

Attached: 1604007583462.jpg (915x548, 184.84K)

I LOVE CUNNY I LOOOVVEEE CUUUUUUUUUUUNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!