Untitled

Attached: 1646167660611.png (300x250, 134.25K)

nato and china should unironically invade them now, it's literally free land
>inb4 muh nukes
their nuclear arsenal is exacly in the same shape as the "army"

This WHOLE THING could've been avoided if conservachuds hadn't elected a gluttonous mafia don who answered to Moscow instead of our constitution.

The cheeto benito caused this war, as well as an untold amount of deaths due to Covid. Oh God if only we hadn't allowed him to demolish this country, now Putin wouldn't be marching on Kyiv.

God bless President Biden, he's doing all he can with the dumpster fire that clown left behind, and with all our intelligence having been given to the Russians.

>has the largest country in the world by landmass
>starts shit with other people instead of trying to make any of his backyard livable
What a retard

Attached: 450[2].jpg (360x450, 26.57K)

does siberia even have any natural resources to exploit? its all just a frozen wasteland

What do the leafs do in Santastan or whatever the fuck

does he even have the support of the people with this?

only the chinless chud ones.

90% crowd around the southern border. The other 10% either work in minerals, oil, fishing or just sit around doing nothing.

he does even need it? isn't russia basically a de facto dictatorship anyway?

>no you cant just heckin invade other countries despite having an abundance of natural resources only america can do that

He has the entire country's full support right up until he accidentally trips and falls on a hail of bullets and the oligarchs put a new guy in

>china should just fuck up one of the only countries that is defiant of amerisharts and it's potental allies while knowing that they will probably be next

Attached: 123456754323456.png (193x261, 9.97K)

>unites the entire western world into crashing Russia's economy with no survivors
Apologise

Attached: joe-biden-aviators.jpg (1332x1333, 287.1K)

literally Nostalgia Goggles: the "President"

Nice job making the world hate you and your country because of border autism.

Oil, timber, minerals, industry, there’s a ton of resources in Siberia

... for the US.

badabing badaboom, 360 on your ass, how the turning tables are turned now

Litteral glowie thread.

this but completely 100% no foolin' factually not ironically

Reap the wind sow the whirled wind

Cope

>Russia takes Crimea in 2014
>Ukraine's been a shit show on the western border since then
>Russia invades in 2022 to take a couple of pro-Russian breakaway states
>Somehow the guy who wasn't in office during either event is responsible.

monke make big poo-poo

Attached: 1646076333488.png (600x600, 341.51K)

*>eastern border
Also, if Biden hadn't fucked it in Afghanistan, everyone wouldn't be dickwaving the US and NATO rn.

Do americans really?

Attached: american.gif (363x360, 3.79M)

I'm not Russian and I think its based that your country had volunteered itself as the sacrificial lamb on the altar of globalisation. Once your meme country has been split up and divided among white nations we can finally deal with the Chinese question and progress to a one nation planet.

Trump is the one who held aid to Ukraine hostage, constantly downplayed the importance of NATO and basically told Putin he was his best bud at every opportunity

It's not fair to lay this solely at Trump's feet, but he sure as shit didn't help

So how long until everyone stops caring about ukraine? Like next week?

Who do you think gets Russia when this is all over? They'll be a Chinese puppet for the forseeable future.

what exactly do you think leaving Afghanistan SHOULD have looked like?

Literally nothing will happen

Attached: lk022222dAPR.jpg (814x591, 56.37K)

Why did jannies move this absolute DOGSHIT THREAD to pol?

RARE FLAG

Man you have to be american and public school educated. Siberia is vast and jammed with natural resources. Make sure you are boosted, mask goes over the nose.

Because jannies are as subhuman as whatever bord this trash thread came from

I hate the antichrist

Attached: d087cc2154053ff44fa25d6dcfff637d.jpg (200x200, 3.82K)

Putin is the antichrist

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win!

>Sergey, arm the nukes.

Attached: file.png (314x283, 195.63K)

How's the weather in Langley?

I wait all day to withdraw toilet paper from ATM blyat

Attached: 1617660690854.webm (732x720, 2.93M)

it was from Any Forums

>>Russia invades in 2022 to take a couple of pro-Russian breakaway states

If that was the goal, then why are the bulk of their forces attacking Kyiv, which is hundreds of miles from the Donbass region?