What is your conspiracy theory regarding this Ukraine-Russia situation?

Here's mine: I think the US/EU wanted Russia to invade Ukraine, and actually baited them into it through the continued shipment of NATO weapons to Ukraine over the last 2 years. The end goal being to pull Russia away from China.

As soon as Russia invaded, the US/EU instantly rolled out pre-planned sanctions and effectively cancelled an entire country for the first time in history.

The goal here is to quickly make life so miserable for the Russian population that they overthrow their government. Once Putin is ousted, the West will insert their Zelensky puppet.

Once this new candidate is in office, the West will agree to lift these crippling sanctions on terrible terms, with the West effectively controlling Russia's oil, gas, agriculture and fertilizer industries which are massive.

The only thing China needs from the world is energy and food. Once Russia is completely under Western control, these precious resources can be used as a weapon/control mechanism against China.

Your thoughts?

Attached: Capture.png (777x519, 1.1M)

Cute toes.

Give milk!

Those feet are fucking on point

Beautiful stair steppers

I don't fucking care who wins who rules just let me live in peace and have some luxury in life for fuck's sake. Things just got a bit better since 2014, but nope, russians must suffer I guess.

Russia produces everything from wheat to spacecraft. They have all the necessary resources from oil and gas, coal, wood, all metals, ... for industry. They have a complete basic science background. What they lack is luxury brands. Russia will lose more than half of its huge foreign exchange earnings, but it won't collapse because of the embargo.

breastfeeding whores trigger me

China flu scam has come to an end, they needed something new, this was a good opportunity
I have not encountered a single person in the past few days who is not mindlessly scrolling kike media to "keep up to date with the war"
With the flu there were at least some people who questioned, this shit has completely put every single person under some kind of spell

Whooooo?

Attached: IMG_20220301_224523.png (500x485, 310.87K)

>the watermark

Attached: 1644165110386.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

This is definitely a huge part of it. I also think that this could give the impetus in the future for the creation of the European Union army the elites have been wanting to create. I'm sure there are other motives that we're not seeing, but I don't believe for a minute that this is a legitimate war. Too many people were waking up aspects of the world government agenda through learning about the WEF, and it was imperative to get the people into a panic again so that they turned to their governments for security. I also think it's about creating an excuse for the global supply chain disruptions and general economic devastation that the the pandemic and massive money printing caused. They need to point to anything and everything as the cause of that rather than the central banks and government mandates across the world. Trucker protests, war in the Ukraine, people not getting vaccinated, etc.

Attached: scenariosforthefutureoftechnologyandinternationaldevelopmentpic2.jpg (750x700, 132.57K)

I don't really see how shutting Russia out of even more shit would move them further away from China. On the contrary, wouldn't it be more likely Russia were to be even more dependent on Chinese trade and thus more likely to do their bidding? Unless of course Putin were to fall and someone completely opposite to his ideals (ie a Western Jewish puppet) took his place, but realistically, is that even possible? Putin must have every Russian person of significance under his thumb to even attempt something this "ballsy"?

The US and NATO have been pushing up against Russia to bait them into conflict for decades
All sanctions are to hurt the average citizen of Russia none of the elites are hurt or the government of Russia.
Globohomo wants full control of all oil in the world.

Attached: BEA29C8D-4A59-4FA9-BA8F-E11035D284D8.jpg (264x676, 40.48K)

>Dr Malone drew parallels of “mass formation psychosis” to the mentality developed among the German population in the 1920s and 1930s. He characterized it as having free-floating anxiety, a sense of unreality, and a charismatic hypnotic leader, all of which is now causing people to seek out vaccines
Replace charismatic hypnotic leader with hypnotic hive mind via tech

Sanctions don't hurt tyrannical governments.
They hurt innocent civilians.
And enrich Jews.

Attached: 1641054922030.png (872x720, 516.49K)

All of the world leaders planned this, and they're using their own citizens like pawns in a massive game.
Russia, USA, China, and all other countries are working together, to create a war that they all planned out together, and they already know who is going to "win".

putin is best friends with all the nato country leaders. taking ukraine was planned during obama admin.
krauts, bongs, frogs, and burgers were all on board.
the only one who opposed it was trump.

Yes except EU was completely taken by surprise, thus it was US plan. But now, do you think biden s staff devised such plan? That'll be very smart but also a gamble.
My conspiracy theory is both this and covid were planned by the same entities: the lockdowns and the restrictions were a psyop to put us on a wartime mentality.

A pro west puppet is unrealistic in Russia.
They'd either get a communist, a hardline communist, or a guy way more conservative than Putin.

Russia, EU, and US all started a manufactured war to push the great reset.