The Redditors and volunteers have arrived. How fucked are those vatnik and churka chuds...

The Redditors and volunteers have arrived. How fucked are those vatnik and churka chuds? You WILL refer to us by the proper pronoun. You WILL bake the cake. You WILL refer to the city as Kyiv.

Attached: americans have arrived.jpg (1279x919, 179.47K)

Moї зaймeнники: пeдик/тpyп

>Nothing of value will be lost.

she/her... man, this will just moralize the chechen more. I bet they'll be begging to get sent to war now.

I would say we have hit peak clown world, but... It continues to advance. Like bros.... If I made a thread 2 or 3 weeks ago, and told you that actual Reddit trannies would be volunteering to fight a proxy war for Ukraine against Russia, how many of you would have honestly believed it? I would have normally thought that this was funny, but this is truly insane.

Attached: 1645898474526.gif (220x220, 9K)

BASED RANCHERS

the actual source for the tranny milita is far more bizarre than going to ukraine

Attached: 1644271875628.jpg (697x1024, 64.95K)

If I were Ukraine I'd keep these behind the frontlines and out of sight, lest the Russians may get an inflow of volunteers for this war

Are these idiots pro gun or not??

Things are only accelerating from here on out, bro.
We can make it through this.

They do what they are told now, brazil user.
They will pretty much do anything they are told to do by our government. After taking the clot-shot, they will obey any directive given to them. As long as the flashing Jew box plays it for a few weeks, they will do it.

Is that The Great Predictor?

Attached: 1646171986080.png (1440x1387, 236.55K)

>use plates
>still only cover half the width of torso

Is that Scott Adams on the left? I didn't know he transitioned.

is this real? I thought this was some tranny liberation thing out in Nevada

The only thing that gives me hope anymore is knowing that divine judgement from God is coming soon. They will pay for their sins. I recommend getting into the Bible, it has ironically given me more peace than I've ever had.

Attached: 1646113829841.jpg (1016x1024, 105.03K)

Hope Azov spergs out

Anyways proof of them actually being in Ukraine and not "prepping" in the fuckoff desert or something

>MY LLAMMAS
imagine the smell

Old...pic is old

All fields

This fucking guy lol. He always has the coldest takes about every situation.

it's from the tranny ranch, yeah

Topkek

>pronouns on your plate carrier
>in english
>going to fight in a slavic nation
o i am laffin

Fuck do I ever hope that's real

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Probably not. I saw Sam Hyde on the news because you guys trolled him into being the so called "ghost of kiev". Everything seems fake.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol they are some trannies in Colorado who run some Alpaca farm.

this is an old pic any way

why do they always look exactly how you'd expect

Attached: 1637005005262.jpg (1000x678, 97.51K)

Boomer cunt is always wrong, then back peddles like a communist

pretty much this.. they are following "orders" at this point

July.18.21

Amen. Jesus is King

it should be "neber" desu but that's a good pepe

=/

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-000732_Twitter.jpg (1080x2280, 873.95K)