18-20 year old captured Russian soldiers

This is really telling desu.

For all of history, this is how soldiers have looked. It was college-aged kids like these invading countries, raping and pillaging civilian towns, and being killed en masse on battlefields.

Really gives a different perspective desu.

Attached: 102C2591-798A-4B91-BD6E-29C10633B735.jpg (1170x1970, 301.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/61rccy
streamable.com/dq9vrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 07C27649-7FE9-4C1C-93EB-E40CAA16ECC5.jpg (1170x1869, 408.02K)

no really i thought it was armies full of 10/10 Chads like in our hollyjew movies.

Right now from afrar I might muster some sympathy for them but if I was in Ukrainian boots I wouldnt feel a single inkling of remorse ending their lives

>For all of history, this is how soldiers have looked.
yeah, no shit?

Imagine looking like this at 18. When I was 18 I dressed in a hoodie, jeans, and worn-out sneakers.

Attached: CBC48E56-4D04-427D-86D6-55BB6FB616B7.jpg (818x1661, 180.97K)

That is how it should be. During the battle kill, don’t make a spectacle out of torturing corpses or PoW

Such is life. The kids aged 16 to 22 have historically always been the first to go to war, because they haven't had any other skills. War and commerce are very much alike. The more you specialize in something or claw your way up that greasy pole that is politics, the more worth you accumulate. Shit sucks, but them's the breaks.

Kek I'd just kill them. Everytime I imagine capturing a redditor in Minecraft civil war, I think of ways I can torture him and how good it would feel. I feel so much hatred for them, but the hatred ukies have for r*ssians is likely several times more intense

Text from a dead Russian soldier to his mom.

Attached: 1F1495D8-C4FD-4C0A-8D40-111B6F5C8D71.jpg (1448x756, 137.15K)

I dont know how in the heat of the battle if someone wanted to surrender how would it actually get trough to you, been watching the ukrainian infantry combat footage and they are fucking high on adrenaline, absolutely out of it

It's just weird thinking that the rape of East Germany was just a bunch of frail teenage punks raping dead men's families.

Source: trust me bro

Another thread is claiming it's copypasta from 2chan.

they look pretty drugged out too. Not sure if its just cause they were beaten up. Many armies since ww2 drug their troops in some way or another

Holy shit you're retarded.

what's jershov?

they are in shock most likely, nervous system overloaded and now completely numb

you forgot the part where he deepthroats a dildo

Attached: us_vs_chinese_military.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

It was different then, because it was total war. All ages were present. Also, in the past I think there were no armies with just young draftees but more ‘volksstorm’ or one man from every family types of draft

>The kids aged 16 to 22 have historically always been the first to go to war, because they haven't had any other skills.

No, it's because they are young and fit.
Old, fat people die of heart attacks.

Attached: t_92e49e14eba2185d1283515147fbaf48-imagejpeg.jpg (205x255, 17.36K)

Cute!

What a fucking faggot. Putin needs to recruit me. I'll be in charge of crimes against humanity with a smile on my face.

I can't even begin to think of any "killer" soldier at age 18. you're pretty much cannon fodder sent into a meat grinder

t. joined at 21 many years ago

They are depressed incels who wanted to kill civilians without punishment

was it worth it?
young russian zoomer who died for putin's villa
streamable.com/61rccy

Attached: file.png (249x218, 144.69K)

These are conscripts. It is the professional soldiers (25-40 yr olds) who are the most effective and the first to be sent into the battlefield.

Go kys worthless scum

>What a fucking faggot. Putin needs to recruit me. I'll be in charge of crimes against humanity with a smile on my face.

Attached: 1641699665662.png (499x461, 76.67K)

Nah those were mostly Stalin's Mongolians and battle hardened veterans by that point.

The thing about drugs is true.. I don't think a normal person could do something like vidrel, he's either a psycho or on drugs.

streamable.com/dq9vrs

Attached: file.png (634x352, 537.72K)

Heres your cream. They should be happy they just arrested and not killed for invading a country

Attached: b22.jpg (500x375, 29.68K)

because it is. theres a different one made on russian social media in the same manner with a smashed phone with a similar conversation between a ukrainian soldier and his mom, he wants to come home and eat salo :DD

Why are stupid faggot American Zoomers surprised by this?
News Flash FAGGOT! Both World Wars were fought by 16-20 year olds.

>It is the professional soldiers (25-40 yr olds) who are the most effective and the first to be sent into the battlefield.
That's clearly not Russia's doctrine in this invasion though. They sent 18 year old kids in 40 year old BTRs first.
My guess is that they're keeping the professionals within Russia in case shit really hits the fan and they end up having to defend themselves.

why did the ukrainians kill these people? just because they were driving from one place to another and reached a ukrainian checkpoint?
no warning? what a joke

Yes they should be happy but your retarded comment about them being "pure evil" should be killed

russians be like that though
without drugs

exactly why the decision on d day invasion to Normandy majority chosen of first waves were all teenagers. from what I've read, decision was made because older soldiers would be much more hesitant and aware of the situation

>ANGRY EMOJI REACTION

I know, but many of the soldiers are literal zoomers, so hard to believe they would be capable of something like that.. But then again, they are getting shot at by RPG for a week, so it's possible to be paranoid + raging and do shit to civilians.

Attached: Soviet Liberator in Berlin.jpg (709x1002, 433.96K)

You are triggered as fuck

Attached: 1646125351089.png (689x702, 497.8K)

This is sad. These are humans. Beibg played as pawns in pursuit of paper. We must find our own place.

And you braindead af

Bad goy ivan this is just fighting for freedom

War crime

Watch it again. And again. Until you dont feel anything. Its going to happen again and very likely in our countries. I hope it doesnt but if it happens I hope you dont hesitate a single bit pulling the trigger.

>kids
they're fucking adult men

Sorry Russia. I have seen no evil from you. Only pressure from my country rather than resolution.

Can I get a screen of the real one in russian? The 2chan post I mean

> These are humans
Fact check: false, those are Russians.

the one thing Russians done during ww2 anyway is attacked while drunk on vodka. Less fear of death and less feeling bad about rapes. If I recall correctly the front lines were literally filled with men freed from gulags.

Whiter than you.

How low can their kike president go?

The main takeaway is that ppl who were born between 1999-2002 are old enough to fight in a war and old enough to vote. All the special interests have their foot soldiers, and they will do anything they're told.

We see you.