Does anyone honestly believe this bullshit

Attached: 7C2925B8-57EC-4B2C-BFF9-51148CDAD0D6.jpg (1843x1154, 293.58K)

I want war

samo bro

I'm actually coming around to a prowar stance. Like putin gtfo now or it's on.

bro all the normies are gung-hoe
how little people remember how nine 11 did the EXACT same thing
people are vicious bloodthirsty cretins

I support putin blowing his brains and thus putting an end to this pointless conflict

I really doubt we have enough lampposts globally to hang all this scum

Attached: 1646145818778.jpg (576x1024, 75.6K)

I kinda want war just so I can watch it all burn the fuck down

These are way too high. Also, the question should be phrased like, "Would you be OK with your child being shot, blown to pieces, getting disfigured, etc., if it meant saving Ukraine?"

Jesus fuck you glow niggers aren’t even trying

Attached: 4AFD7B46-DAF2-4A24-8C47-2BE1A320D1B8.jpg (475x883, 110.16K)

They got yous which will make their glowmanagers happy

>hell yeah dead white people
- libtards

lmao calling me a glownigger you 50iq dumb fucking nigger

Attached: 1634256824097.jpg (400x386, 24.8K)

NGL, senpai, I would love to see Russia get rekt. Imagine the potential prizes if we get involved! We could divide European Russia between EU members and make Siberia our 51st state. It would be like a second Alaska.

nobody i talk to seems to care about it either way. in person, it's like it doesn't even exist.

fuck you shill

fuck you, and fuck you

yes, boomers are that retarded and were never able to get over their cold war era programming

kek pic very related

Attached: 213E9115-20E6-4B05-9BC5-7A965BDC5A03.jpg (2048x194, 488.75K)

You have glownigger(retard) opinions
Good enough for me desu

post your nose.

I believe a slight majority of shitlibs have been gaslit enough to support war in a majority
I believe the fox news boomers that check off the (((R))) box support war, at least to 1/3rd
I don't believe 44% of independents support war

LOL. But yes, because all my retard friends are crying that Putin is evil and we should nuke Moscow.

lol @ dems supporting war more than GOP

you have been psyopped. the only people who win in war are bankers. both sides are bad. you don't have to choose between "Zelensky the hero" or "based Putin," you can also choose the option "neither one are good because they are all owned by oligarchs who are the puppets of Zionist central banks"

Surprised its not 100%, they must not know yet that Ukraine is a Jewish country

>WE DA ANTI WAR NOW

Attached: wpur0.jpg (596x586, 26.4K)

how am I in any way a glownigger for realizing that both putin and ukraine are jewish ran countries and wanting to watch them both just burn down.

Yeah, I believe it. Americans have not experienced a real war in 50 years, they grow up on a diet of good vs. evil narratives in movies, and Putin is really bad at propaganda and has made himself look vile.

I support zoomers getting their lives fucked over

>does anyone honestly believe this bullshit
does it matter?

The numbers are actually a lot higher.

honestly yeah all polls are bullshit but at this point i wouldn't doubt those numbers are close considering how braindead the average citizen is.