Reminder to support Donbass

If you had any shred of humanity, you would support them, as they have suffered greatly through the last 8 years.

Those people are poor village farmers/tradesmen who stood up ALONE to the Cabal and they deserve our respect.

Why do they get so much hate here?????

Attached: wallpaperflare.com_wallpaper.jpg (1631x1668, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c
worldtribune.com/globalist-soros-backs-ukraine-appears-to-push-for-wider-war/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/
foxbusiness.com/politics/black-lives-matter-has-been-hijacked-by-george-soros-sheriff-clarke
newsrescue.com/george-soros-admits-responsibility-coup-mass-murder-ukraine/
leohohmann.com/2022/02/28/ukrainian-mp-we-are-not-only-fighting-for-ukraine-we-are-fighting-for-the-new-world-order/
geneva.mid.ru/en_US/web/geneva_en/donbasstragedy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: C2NmJCyW8AAriwg.jpg (1280x854, 184.38K)

donbASS lol

Ok, they have my thoughts and prayers

>sponsor seperatist states
>DO NOT recognize them, admit that it's a civil war
>expect a country give up land to seperatists that are not even recognized by anyone
>m-muh 8 years, hohols did this!
Bravo Putin

You're not even people.

>>sponsor seperatist states
your shithole was coup'd by america and you started terrorizing the east as they didn't want to support the literal nazis like azov
>>DO NOT recognize them, admit that it's a civil war
every people have the right for self-determination
>>expect a country give up land to seperatists that are not even recognized by anyone
Russia recognized them
>>m-muh 8 years, hohols did this!
You actually caused 10.000 deaths in the donbas

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c

worldtribune.com/globalist-soros-backs-ukraine-appears-to-push-for-wider-war/

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

foxbusiness.com/politics/black-lives-matter-has-been-hijacked-by-george-soros-sheriff-clarke

newsrescue.com/george-soros-admits-responsibility-coup-mass-murder-ukraine/

leohohmann.com/2022/02/28/ukrainian-mp-we-are-not-only-fighting-for-ukraine-we-are-fighting-for-the-new-world-order/

Uhh, I think the phrase you're looking for is
>built for

You’re probably a nigger.

Can someone redpill me on the black version of the russian flag

Netherlands is the worst, then swedes, then french. Nuke those lands of faggots.

Subhuman racists killed ethnic Russians, you get what you fucking deserve

American media never talked about how Kiev shut off their power in 2017 or that it shelled Donbass days before Russia invaded or banned the Russian language that everybody spoke.

you mean this one?
thats the flag of the Donetsk People Republic

Attached: Flag_of_the_Donetsk_People's_Republic.svg.png (1200x800, 197.5K)

And also the media never talked about how Ukraine shut down fresh water supply to Crimea in 2014?
only a few days ago, russia finally bombed the blocked canal

>terrorizing
Made up
>muh rights self determination
Liberal bullshit, breaching territorial integrity is a crime, and no just because the coup itself was "illegal" and sponsored by westerners doesn't excuse that
>muh deaths
Yes, civilians die during wartime, that's a fact of war

Neck yourself you kike faggot.

Most Ukrainians are russians lol, literally only the most western Ukraine is different ethnically, Odessa and Uman also have a lot of jews.

Apologies. was intended for this kike faggot poster above

I hope you're just trolling

Attached: IMG_0399.jpg (640x1136, 82.89K)

Breakaway republics meme flag options on Any Forums wen?

oh no, corpses

we had this talk already in 2014 but mods didn't implement that.

at this point I find it really hard that Donbass will peacefully rejoin Ukraine. Putin would appear like a cuck if he only got the recognition of Crimea.

>le 56%

Attached: 1646150916700.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

What is this flag? It's not confederate

I don't know how this shit will end but it's entirely Putin's fuck up. If he really needed Donbass that much and cared about the people there he could've recognized it as a part of Russia in 2014 like he did with Crimea. None of this would happen if he did.

kino

a version russian naval flag, if i am not wrong

Is that an actually flag of theirs or is it a derivative of the confederate rebel flag?

People suffer all the time, why should Donbass be special to me?

it is a derivative of the russian naval flag AFAIK

I support any people seeking self-determination.
In my opinion, Russia should've just invaded donbass and sit there, like he did with Crimea.
But he decided to invade the whole country with demands like "denazification" and disarmament and suddenly it's no longer about Donbass, and no longer about the self determination of peoples.

We need to demand it now. Any Forums is a board of peace and self determination for the oppressed and stateless people of the Donbass

Novorossiya

Ah, cool that it resembles the dixie flag, I wonder if it's used in that political context in Russia.

What are the Minsk agreements?

I hope you get incinerated in a thermobaric explosion.

Go fuck yourself. Russians can go to Russia if they love it so much.

>t. mutt

Nice, very cool thanks user

Nope.
Expectation was you either execute Minsk agreements or slowly lose them with time.
Time worked against you.
But then it got escalated.

>Yes, civilians die during wartime, that's a fact of war
Why is Ukraine complaining about it then? It's a fact of war, deal with it.

F
geneva.mid.ru/en_US/web/geneva_en/donbasstragedy

Attached: 1645983108408m.jpg (829x1024, 117.34K)

>Kike govt
>Kike western powers
>Larp battalion funded by Israeli billionaire
>No YOUR the kike
You get what you fucking deserve Moishe

Good question, i am not sure

here is the wiki about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya

turn off the RT propaganda nigger

Ooooh, shit didn't see this. Friendly fire yo.

Attached: 1646149503942.png (914x485, 646.12K)

Tell 'em, Vlad. I'm sick of these xoxol crybabies. They fucked around and they found out.

>sponsor seperatist states
>DO NOT recognize them, admit that it's a civil war
>expect a country give up land to seperatists that are not even recognized by anyone
>m-muh 8 years, hohols did this!
>Bravo Putin
How's the trip to Poland?

Same reason goes to why you should care about Ukraine

>Why do they get so much hate here?????
You're confusing an endless torrent of:
DOD employees
Intelligence agency employees
JIDF
Discord tranny raids
Plebbit raids
for "here"
Nobody on real /pol, outside of a few in the butthurt belt, support the CIA puppet govt of Ukraine
Real /pol ranges from Putin support just to spite the people that rule over their system, to fuck them both as they're both run by a pack of kikes (

I would almost guarantee that it was consciously chosen for that reason as it is the appropriate color scheme and representation of political secession. One hopes that all the Scots Irish southerners that make up the majority of competent soldiers in the US military will see old Dixie flying and recognize the real enemy is the USgAy

I don't represent a country and it's propaganda. I do not support it either. The problem is that all if this shit would be preventable if Putin took Donbass like Crimea. And now he's basically sending more Russians to kill Russians justifying it by deaths of Donbass civilians and not admitting that because of his invasion civilians will also die.

based picture

It's always amazed me that people never notice the ridiculousness of a state rejecting a change to its borders when almost all of locals living there are united in wanting to be separated from the state, especially when oppressed in some way. Imperialism is supposed to be a dead meme to these very same people.

>Donbass
Anyone have the propaganda video from the donbass separatist side from the 2014 conflict? Some female russian singer. At one point in the video the separatist forces make spartan 300 sounds.
I had it saved but my dumbass either deleted it or can't find it. I'm having a hard time being able to search for it now since all the new shit drowns the old stuff