Aftermath of civilians in Kherson attacking a Russian tank

Aftermath of civilians in Kherson attacking a Russian tank
youtube.com/watch?v=MetZloUo2f8

Attached: Сиреневый парк по ул Нефтяников в Херсоне, 1 марта 2022 год первый бой в черте [MetZloUo2f8] - [00:03:49.667]v1.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/423851-simple-youtube-age-restriction-bypass
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like meats back on the menu, boys!

Why is no one helping him?

I don't own a jewtube account.

Finally, a real look. Oh wait... Nobody is dying in Ukraine except convicts. You guys didn't know?

How much longer

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x293, 29.43K)

Russian resupply convoy is 120km long, almost reached Kiev, est 2 hours

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/423851-simple-youtube-age-restriction-bypass

Is he going to be ok?

Attached: didhelived.png (584x383, 540.5K)

>civilians
>attacking
Sorry but I don't think they're civilians anymore, the government has armed a random group of 10,000 "civilians" with AKs so any attack could involve AKs. It's just common sense, they don't make arrests on front lines. It's war.

I don’t know how to say this to you but he will never be head of operations again

>conscript untrained civilians
>act surprised when they are obliterated by a real army
Anything to pull in the rest of the world I suppose

he may need a booster

Should have worn his mask!

we can fix him, we have the technology

What are you guys referring to??

That isn't a soldier that's a chaos spawnling tucked in to a makeshift bed

>10'000 "volunteers"
at that point, this is literally nothing. If the rest of the 40 million ukrainians where the male population between 16 and 60 years are forced to fight aren't fighting, then it just proves that the majority of the ukrainians don't want to die for their specific jewish president.

Looks like heavy machine gun fire broke up an ambush.

Post a fucking webm
I'm not signing into faggotube and I'm not installing grease monkey for one fucking video

Attached: 1640108226292m.jpg (975x1024, 97.94K)

Sucks to be you

Cry more lol

There is no actual combat in the video only the aftermath. Civilians are walking around the would be ambush site and talking about how there are Molotovs stashed behind the trees and dead bodies everywhere.

Are they beginning to realize if you attack soldiers that makes you a combatant and you can be killed?

kek yes what he did is certainly not how you get ahead in life but you have to commend him for facing his problems head on

What were these people doing in the middle of the woods??

Fuck you make it yourself you lazy fuck

RT is also banned in your country.

Would have wearing a helmet kept him alive, i believe it would have

..... how can he make it if he's not going on to youtube?

they were clearly hanging out drinking those supposed 'molotov cocktails' when the murderous russians senselessly took their lives.

Ukrainians got too comfortable at confronting Russia's military. One thing is to talk shit to them, but trying to get on their way while they are literally attacking your country is just stupidity.

so many faggots have no idea that IR works just as well in the day as the night. and a molotov is going to certainly give off a nice big IR signature.
fucking retards.