What is their endgame?

What is their endgame?

Attached: akasa.jpg (500x485, 76.04K)

test

‘Groids cannot tell the difference between individuals and groups. When one white person does bad thing all wypipo bad. Thus, when one groidberg does a bad thing then all blacks are bad. Except, blacks can never do bad thing, instead anytime an innocent child of Africa seems to be doing bad it is actually the evil yt man who is doing it.

Spamming multiple Any Forums boards using the same "what does black/asian/jew xyz mean with this" pictures except with different image dimensions every time so people can't filter your shit threads

Fucking niggers can make themselves the victim of any situation. It is their one skill.

society paying them to live lives of debauchery, criminality and hedonism with absolutely zero consequences

To be evaporated by Russian nukes in US cities nationwide. The county is going to go full Republican buddy.

Attached: 1645824265588.png (901x798, 839.53K)

There are a lot of elements in our culture that i think are interesting. The asians who defend blacks(or woke blacks who shift blame onto whites) for the black on asian hate crimes is probably one of the funniest things going on.

Its like being in a death cult. Dont notice whats happening, dont question it, and keep repeating the mantra(Black lives matter. Stop White supremacy, Defund the police, etc..) while you bury your own fucking grand father who was beaten to death by a nog.

I dont even feel empathy for these people anymore. Like, let'em get beaten to death for all i care. They can have their head smashed in by a brick from a black person for all i care, if they'll literally go to their deathbed thinking its "white peoples fault".

Attached: 1617491711324.jpg (3850x1966, 654.64K)

Are they actually acknowledging black Asian violence? I hope so less people getting hurt would be good, putting fingers in ears and going LALALA THIS ISNT HAPPENING doesn't help anyone this goes triply for black black violence it needs to be fixed

Attached: 0_PAY-Unique-fight_1_EAST2WEST-NEWS.jpg (1200x1200, 207.16K)

Let me guess: It's yts' fault.

fuck those kids are ugly. One on the left legit looks like my grandmother(80+ year old obese woman)

I have lots of nigger on Asian assault videos i need to turn into webms

Attached: huuwhite supremacy.png (1538x685, 628.06K)

>‘Groids cannot tell the difference between individuals and groups.
You are literally no different from her you fucking idiot

Looks like a good collection

nice. I gotta organize my shit. My Any Forums folder is just a fucking mass pile of apu/pepe and uncomfortable reality macros...

Attached: 1617491678770.jpg (828x818, 127.85K)

>What is their endgame?
kill Whitey

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER

inverted racial hierarchy with blacks at the top and whites supporting them with either tax slavery or just overt reparation
considering the amount of zoomers who listen to rap and literally worship niggers they are already almost there

1000 years from now niggers will still be the lowest

Shes right you know? Few white people in such neighborhoods since they had generations to accumulate wealth.

pretty sure that was his entire point user

>what she sees
>why we don't give a fuck

this wont last forever, people are not perpetually gullible.

Niggers are violent and racist, that's all there is too it. You don't need a 5 page paper explaining why niggers do what they do when the answer is really just simple for the down syndrome apes.

They really need to learn difference between white and kike.

Asians finally calling out the Gorilla in the room?

In what fucking universe?
He is decrying that she is being a collectivist as if that's a bad and stupid thing to do while simultenuesly attacking her as part of a collective instead of an individual

it legit is. You dont need to dig deep in twitter convo's to hear random crazy black people joking and celebrating about this shit. They know they just need to wait it out too... Which is extra annoying, since the demographic shift is guaranteed to happen.
Everyone else's birth-rate is flat lining or dropping... Africa's still pumping out 5+ kids per woman(cause they know it wont cost them anything to raise. an american baby is like $300 000 to bring to the age 18.)

Attached: goldstone_africa_2050_demographic_truth_and_consequences_revised1-20_jpg_75.jpg (1947x1203, 125.05K)

Projections like this are wrong like 99% of the time.

hating them for that is racist though. Infact if you're a fag, and you make a point to avoid them you're especially called out as being a horrible racist monster... Even though blacks fucked over gay's the most.

Like i said, its a fucking death cult. Retards engineering the perfect scenario to get themselves murdered, raped, infected with HIV, ridiculed, dismissed as a racist(should the stand against it in public) and embarrassed.
Its a fucking hilarious time to be alive.

Attached: gay black infographic.jpg (1899x1276, 336.6K)

The entire planet is being flooded by niggers. Unless we develop highly efficient anti-nigger bioweapons, the Earth will eventually be completely covered in niggers. Every square inch of the surface, niggers. The oceans, choked with niggers, some floating, most drowned. Eventually the niggers will form a crust of dense niggronium, with live niggers treading upon growing continents of dead niggers, petrified niggers, fossilized niggers, and crude nigger oils. Eventually the niggers will drill through the niggercrust hoping to tap this abundant fuel source, but not to conquer this terrible new Niggearth or advance to the stars, but to cook other niggers in order to eat them, because that's all niggers are capable of besides replication.
Eventually the very sun will swell, and sear the densely packed orb of countless niggers into a perfectly round sphere of niggercarbon, expelling it from the solar system, and propelling it toward another star system where white people live, and where the arriving niggorb will lower property values and drain social funding.
Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The niggers are your answer.

Attached: NIGNOG_LOGO_SML.png (512x512, 44.04K)

Progressives are the real racists lol

nigger

Whats gonna stop africans fro breeding like rabbits?
Their birth rate today is the same(or even higher) than it was in the 1950's, when their infant mortality rate was like 8x higher.
We(developed nations) made it so their almost never dying from starvation or simple disease, but the black men are still raping up a storm over there, spreading their seed and spawning millions of parasites... Probably a huge chunk of which will immigrate to europe or north america, and continue to spawn more. Except instead of collecting $10 worth of food-aid per person in africa, they'll be collecting $900 worth of welfare per month... And then they'll start killing us and anyone who focuses on how maybe thats a big problematic and racist, will get shouted down and silenced.

Remember, we still get to hear dems whine about charlottesville 5 years later.... No one talks about the black supremacist who did 50x more damage and was way more openly and overtly racist not even 3 months ago.

Attached: 1644461142701.jpg (2000x1333, 241.83K)

If every other line stops growing why wouldn’t the African line?

Obvious horseshit

There's a difference between blaming a group for doing something that a statistically insignificant portion of them do and blaming them for something that a significant number of them do.
White on black violence is rare. Real incidents of racism are so rare and contrary to common opinion that they make national news when they do happen.