Chechens are based and actually whiter than Ukrops and Western Europe...

Chechens are based and actually whiter than Ukrops and Western Europe. Don't listen to the zogbots trying to tell you anything different.

Attached: head-of-the-Chechen-Republic.jpg (1024x576, 120.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c
worldtribune.com/globalist-soros-backs-ukraine-appears-to-push-for-wider-war/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/
foxbusiness.com/politics/black-lives-matter-has-been-hijacked-by-george-soros-sheriff-clarke
newsrescue.com/george-soros-admits-responsibility-coup-mass-murder-ukraine/
leohohmann.com/2022/02/28/ukrainian-mp-we-are-not-only-fighting-for-ukraine-we-are-fighting-for-the-new-world-order/
dailymotion.com/video/x387ezc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALLAHU AKBAR

Attached: hamduliliah.jpg (1242x1394, 118.85K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c

worldtribune.com/globalist-soros-backs-ukraine-appears-to-push-for-wider-war/

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

foxbusiness.com/politics/black-lives-matter-has-been-hijacked-by-george-soros-sheriff-clarke

newsrescue.com/george-soros-admits-responsibility-coup-mass-murder-ukraine/

leohohmann.com/2022/02/28/ukrainian-mp-we-are-not-only-fighting-for-ukraine-we-are-fighting-for-the-new-world-order/

The ones sent after Zelensky are whiter than me alright, chalky in fact.

theyre literal war criminals and rapists, their entire """"""country"""""" is just a fucking clan of forest people

Kadyrov looks like every other guy in North Carolina. Same build, same face, same coloring, but rednecks don't grow such long beards.

Muslims aren't white.

I wish I had jawline like that

The shilling is off the charts burger bro.
A week ago Ukraine was a shithole full of subhumans.
Fast worward a week and everyone is praising Ukraine and supporting their "white brothers"

Attached: 1646151399720m.jpg (1024x1024, 156.29K)

>whiter than you, grigori *faces mecca*

I wouldn't mind letting the guy on the left marry all 3 of my sisters.

Attached: chechen leader fullfilling the adolf's dream.jpg (604x596, 84.65K)

You're a fucking idiot

Chechens are niggers.

>gays who cut their dicks
Yeah not interested

I like black christians way more than any white mudslime

OH Fug

Attached: MFW_Muslims_can't_be_white.jpg (427x240, 27.79K)

Chechens aren't disgusting smegmaskinned kike worshipping euROACHES, Chechens are Brown MENA brothers, Chechens, Arabs, Persians, Turks and Kurds are racial brothers

rednecks dont adopt sand nigger religions either.

They worshipp a sandnigger schizo kike like most spics

And you're a fucking mutt. Kys yourself already and make the world a better place.

Attached: 1636798499626.jpg (800x931, 191.28K)

Allah tongue my anus

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

sad but true. Im so fuckin tired of abrahamists in every shape and form. Goddamn plague upon this world.

Kys pedo mutt

And? Youre a vile paki, whats your faggot point?

This particular muslim convert is a fucking retard. So yes finanon is correct

Same

t.Albanian

30 years ago they were fighting for an independent Chechenia against rasia. Now they are fighting for rasia. Conquered people. Ukrainians are right that their best died.

religion conversion doesnt change your genes

Anything that weakens the power of pic related is fine with me.

Attached: articles.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

They also invade with a Porsche

Attached: FMnWItlX0AEXl0e.jpg (720x960, 228.69K)

>s-sandnigger barbarians practicing a sandnigger barbarian religion are HECKIN BASED!
Kill yourself twice, mutt

This is getting sad guys. Chechens are mud people. Just call it a life and go home.

Based and Yamanya/Scythian pilled

Attached: AD0B99EA-BD48-46AA-9EB8-9622A8A5E899.jpg (440x182, 33.44K)

THUMBS UP BUDDAH
DONT FORGET TO DRINK MOAR WATER

I don't care what the muslims have to say... especially a bunch of Abraham Lincoln bearded snow muslims.

Attached: Ronnie-Pickering.jpg (1200x1200, 169.07K)

Whoops you forgot your VPN you absolute fucking idiot

Someone please post with the dead ruski on the floor with his face off.

>14 words
>wages a war on ukraine to 'denazify it'
Retarded cockroach strikes again

Save it this time, Stavros

Attached: 8475A7CE-82C0-4EA1-B740-B3B97842722A.jpg (630x1024, 48K)

Anyone know what it's like to live in Chechnya? Let's say you're a farmer, is there some sort of mafia basically turning you into a serf? High taxes, racketeering etc?

Hahaha I mean the full video without anything extra.

They are just pre-neolithic revolution trash that lived in a shitty and absorbed everything brown that came through like a sponge. Literally nothing to do with the Indo-Europeans.

who is he

yaaaaay
based muzzies fighting globohomo and multiculturalism by killing white slavs

Worthless subhumans

Attached: muslim-woman-being-stoned-to-death.jpg (200x295, 58.79K)

Putin bribed them. He's paying protection money so Chechens fight in his dirty wars and don't keep fucking up the little federation. All Chechens live better than your average Slavic Russian (which admittedly isn't very well)

Attached: monkey putin close up.jpg (600x415, 31.88K)

dailymotion.com/video/x387ezc

OP is a jew

Attached: Putin5.jpg (855x895, 175.28K)

Seriously. This is the Rusistani laid bare, and the useful idiots cannot comprehend that maybe their world view isn't even self-consistent.

A muslim is a muslim, white muslims are the worst kind, traitors, who mutilate the genitals of their kids to please a semitic desert god.
There is a good reason why islam only lives in low IQ countries, because only those with low IQ or castrated for it are sub-human enough to follow a religion that is literally submition to Arab culture and Arabic cultural supremacy.
Bosniaks, Abalnians, Chechens need to go back to arabia if they like their pedophile prophet so much.