How to get cancelled for wrongthink 101

How to get cancelled for wrongthink 101
youtube.com/watch?v=sxI8zjrbrcg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 248.4K)

Based Techchang.

The guy is a known troll. He's also Asian.

LOL, i remember his early videos
Seeing this video, dud, totally based.

Attached: sg bab.jpg (826x1169, 417.33K)

Didn't he get cucked ? He's blackpilled now

0 dislikes!

He's a massive cuck and runs non-free OS (and likes it.) That's all you need to know

>How to Surrender as a Millionaire.

Didn't this guy get exposed doing a scam?

this chink is uncancellable

Attached: pepewall.png (900x722, 197.44K)

Im not giving him any views tl;dr?

>make a retard take
>wtf how come no one agrees with me

just a very fucking smooth brain 12 year old worldview of "just surrender cause human life is imore important"

bump

Chingchong dancing around the truth of the Jews and saying that you will die for "billionaires" (meaning Jews) and to not fight.

Overall a pretty balanced take-if you're in Ukraine you can go walk into the meat grinder for the Jewish oligarchs in Ukraine to sell the country's wealth or the Jewish oligarchs in Moscow to sell country's wealth.

That's not really his take at all. If you watch the video his take is that they should surrender because they're being used by America and its not worth losing lives to fight for those people and that Putin is defending Russia from NATO. It's a fairly sensible take that is almost non-existent on youtube.

Isn't this the chink that scammed his fans out of millions of dollars despite claiming to be rich from working at Google and investing?

Well what exactly are they putting their lives on the line for? In either scenario they get a Jewish boot on their necks.

>CHING CHONG PING PONG
sorry, I don't speak ching chong

>Surrender and nobody has to die, at all
Considering that Russia is aiming at decapitation and demilitarization, nobody dying was never an option

Kinda. He’s some jap that used to work for a bunch of the tech companies. Hopping from one faang company to another isn’t uncommon and I’ve seen him at the google campus before when I was working there.

as a millionaire

He's always contrarian. Tired of his retarded videos

Damn thats a chink

Attached: ol4ub9wzypp31.jpg (720x569, 198.31K)

>I like to get a good view on things
>I go to RT
>SKIPS OVER FIRST COMMENT CALLING OUT THE JEWS
Sure thing chang

I really like him. He said one should not learn to code because he makes way to much money and has way to much prestige and thus learning to code is such a hassle. Just go be a cook or something and be happy bro.

didnt his wife cuck him?

Reddit comments are arguing against the 2021 narrative of
>if it just saves one life!

Attached: 1646157775215.jpg (819x1024, 277.94K)

>faang company

The proper term is FAGMAN companies.

based techlead Chang, but the kikes won't end this without killing as much goyim as possible,

The ukraine government is using all their men as meat shields. Techlead is right.

>just take the vax because human life is more important than youre bodily autonomy.
Do you guys see what hes getting at?
Its satire. Hes proving a point.

Exactly. You can’t dismiss Microsoft

He claims to be a millionaire. Is he really?

Surrender is sort of line with the woke crowd philosophy of "people not property" spiel, but it isn't, but they are idiots, so whatever.

Another option in an ideal world without retarded people would be both armies killing jews and other garbage together. HUEHUEHUEHUE

This chink has been milking his retarded viewers in such a perfect way.
>shills interview "courses" to desperate retards
>shills a shitty crypto and then rugpulls everyone
>low effort videos pandering to mouth-breathers
Nor surprised he's a millionaire.

>don't believe what you read in the media

less than two minutes later

>look at all this media coverage about how bad Ukraine is. It's true.

*in-line

This one gets cancelled once every week or so. What's one more gonna do.

This guy pulled off some NFT scams and earned like half a million or something. Very based.

Typical low-test shit.

How to get cancelled (as a millionaire).

Btw my wife left me for a black man.

Another non-white Putin lover. I wonder....

BASED 170 IQ take.
This guys is just saying the truth.

There's only like a few Linux distros that are 100% free.

Based Chinese

Linux is for poor people

Putin must be eliminated.

You obviously only watched the first 10 seconds. His CORRECT take is that the jew media is once again lying and brainwashing normies, US & NATO are illegally setting up bases on the Russian border and Russia is acting in defense.

>listening
>to a chink
>who happens to be an investor
Ye buddy he will truly get me unbiased info okay

Attached: Screenshot (1138).png (1920x1080, 968.41K)

I'm watching the video, and the first thing he says is "if your goal is to maximize the number of lives saved, how would you do that? by surrendering" And he's right, that would save the most lives. But jews do not care about the lives of the people living in their country, only about their own kind and their own interests. Hence why no surrender. I laugh when people think a jew is "heroic" and "brave" for sending non-jews to die for him lmao. And yes that includes Putin you fucking jew bots.