RT Censorship

We're on the brink of WW3 and Big Tech is censoring RT. Isn't it fucking astonishing? Why on earth would it be a good idea to blind the public to what the other side is saying?

Wouldn't all these bipartisan hacks shilling their pro-Ukrainian propaganda want to know what their "enemy" is saying at this time? Are people actually this retarded?

Attached: rt.png (448x304, 19.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@RT
odysee.com/@RT:fd?view=content
rumble.com/c/RTNews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We're on the brink of WW3
Take your meds schizo

>Big Tech is censoring RT
This was a literal quote from RT earlier today. The exact, verbatim quote was "Big Tech is censoring RT". Huh. Interesting coincidence that you are quoting the exact quote. Kinda makes it seem like RT viewers are actual NPCs.

They are going to ramp up their propaganda and don't want you seeing any other counter narrative It's because they know they're losing though, not because world war 3 is imminent.

Not missing anything. It's 24/7 documentaries about WW2 nazis and 2014. It's like a really shitty History Channel.

I didn't even see that quote but okay

I like for years a big deal was made about China blocking Facebook and Twitter etc.

It's something they've wanted to do for a long time.
odysee.com/@RT

Attached: 1646081347804.jpg (1049x675, 135.34K)

Google is literally censoring RT. I can't access any RT youtube videos from the UK anymore.
Not sure how to feel about that. Personally, I would prefer it stay unblocked. By censoring propaganda you're implicitly admitting that it might otherwise work, and it was interesting to watch how Russia was trying to spin their actions.
However Russia seems to be placing significant restrictions on their own citizen's access to Western media, so as a retaliatory measure it seems fair enough.

Attached: rt.png (591x250, 11.52K)

5 years ago i would have been concerned, it was a pretty decent news outlet despite its clear agenda.

now, i couldn't care less. it's not a freedom of speech issue for me, RT is simply not an actual media outlet. in fact i'm glad it's getting railroaded. it's garbage that contributes nothing to the public's understanding of world events and is as bad of a gaslighting fantasia chamber as CNN

the only thing they possible have going for them are some pretty decent documentaries, as long is as the subject matter not affected by the russian state agenda. shame, they have some decent talent.

RT journos don't even do a good job shilling for Russia. Is this the best station we have for an anti-West perspective?

you can supposedly access RT in Europe now but the page is labeled as "dangerous" in Opera and the comment section has been changed from Disqus to Tolstoy Comments

Attached: image_2022-03-01_213655.png (1305x494, 175.94K)

Because what the other side is saying in this case is misinformation, lying through omission and painting a false perspective. Letting shills try and influence the schizo's and useful idiots of your country is a stupid idea. But you know this.

>Wouldn't all these bipartisan hacks shilling their pro-Ukrainian propaganda want to know what their "enemy" is saying at this time?

Nice try, RT shill

Attached: 1646161633607.png (649x489, 276.38K)

You rail against censorship
Because you support a regime that's notorious for its censorship.

I can access it fine here

Russia, censorship? Your nation has censored so much people in the last 2 years if not 5 so fuck off

True

RT works by presenting a palette of true information and strategically planting lies where they deem important.

It was appealing to some Western audiences because they discussed topics like nigger riots, corona etc, that are taboo for the rest of the English-language media. Since they are Russian and state-sponsored, there is no ads revenue that could be pulled out, which is always the limiting factor for your typical commercial outlet.

But, the cost for that is that SOME, usually a small fraction, of the narrative is intentional lies. Very recently they went full on Ukraine, and this time it's 100% lies, because the issue is extremely important to Putin.

Belive me, I'm old, I've lived under Soviets, through the collapse of the state, during all of the Putin's reign. This man is insane and/or a traitor. They want White on White, Christian on Christian war.

Ok. They are saying they aren't killing civilians
They said they wouldn't invade Ukraine.

And you still want to hear their shit?

That's also my impression, RT lies and spreads propaganda but usually it's subtle and not obvious to many westerners.

Attached: 1646158243989.jpg (720x676, 320.39K)

Are you retarded? The state didn't censor. Twitter is free to ban who ever they want but the government is not

The democracies have already decided. They don't want to vote or debate or consider other perspectives. They want you to comply with their decisions.

I'm not supporting Russia

>Wouldn't all these bipartisan hacks shilling their propaganda want to know what their "enemy" is saying at this time?
That's why they make children read Mein Kampf in school.

Attached: 1642940200890.jpg (1271x1279, 761.72K)

Real facts are 1/3rd of Ukraine is Ethnic Russian, Ukraine can be it's own nation but without a 1/3rd Russian populace.

I was talking about Russian censorship you fucking foreskin lover

Blocked in the UK, at least the Youtube page is.

Attached: shoa'd rt.png (1743x643, 37.37K)

>Rt censors words and ways of talking about conflict
>Gets censored itself
Jews jewing eachother

I watched some RT the other day and they were shitting on Putin

I can't access it either, I get "this content is blocked in your country"

works for me

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-01_15-58-21.png (1076x508, 205.51K)

Enjoy eating rats and bugs for the rest of your miserable lives, Russian shills.
Why would anyone want to hear your lies and propaganda from your slave state.
Go cry on facebook, faggots

Cringe
it shows things western media doesn’t touch, vax protests, yellow vests, speeches and interviews with heads of state
Go shill on reddit fsggot

Click on it, and don't use a vpn doing it.

It more accurate and honest than anything in Australia or the UK, name a better news outlet?

>Big Tech is censoring RT
finally

It's fake news user. Only your leaders tell you the truth.

Attached: 1539788554130.jpg (198x451, 33.48K)

Putin announces 'special operation' in Donbass | SPECIAL COVERAGE
3,422 watching now
Started streaming on Jul 15, 2021

Watching now. Typical jewish horseshit from a russkie perspective.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-01_16-01-14.png (870x544, 470.29K)

Ministry of truth. West is a literal soviet union today. And it'll be far worse, just wait. Thought control and full spectrum surveillance and censorship.

Attached: 1646145101339.jpg (1440x1286, 255.75K)

You're posting from Canada...

Yeah no shit, we watch it to see what our media censors

>Why on earth would it be a good idea to blind the public
you must be new here.

The real redpill is that they intentionally provoked Russia into invading Ukraine precisely so that they could sanction and censor them.

All on behalf of jews btw.

Lol naive tard

Google is an extension the the government or the other way around at this point. Fuck em

would you like me to subscribe for you?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-01_16-04-23.png (844x404, 212.94K)

Name a lie, I'll wait.

>Free speech rights don't apply when the jews decide they dont

Attached: 1635057410737.png (737x727, 669.19K)

They did the same thing with Trump. People are desensitized to it by this point. Complaining is a lost cause.

I did a search for conspiracy theories about 911 on Youtube recently and there was NO video with a conspiracy theory on 911. Just videos from large media companies debunking 911 conspiracies. That is where they take an existing conspiracy, of which now there are no videos anymore, and put their own spin on it.

911 conspiracy videos were like the entire early 2000s internet free speech: people sitting in their basement, viewing inconsistencies in the official narritive, and reporting their views on it, usually even more direct and daring than news agencies worrying about ad buyers and keeping government sources.

That is dead now. No more amateur news.

This just is the nail in the coffin. Now only state-sanctioned large media companies who have a say.

Google is fucking all this anti-disinformation shit up, and hitting the amateurs, the You in Youtube. A movie about an ARG got hit with the "The real illuminati were a" warning, and a video, by an amateur, about Bill Gates plans to weather modification to stop the earth from warming, opposed by indigenous people, because God made the sun shine, and we do not need a dangerous untested cloud of chemicals to block that out, this got hit with a FLAT EARTH warning.

Extremely sad to see the blatant censorship, and people not owning this censorship. Meanwhile, Twitter "experts" are posting Molotov creation tutorials, to be translated into Ukrainian, or detailing how to win hand-to-hand combat in urban warfare. This makes me fucking nervous. You want to save Ukraine and let them enter Europe and NATO right? Well, please don't fucking point-for-point educate their citizenry (now military) how to burn shit down in protest. Europe elections could get really hot that way!

Sometimes, in war, two parties are bad, and there is no lesser evil.

who the fuck cares. your own fault for still using their bullshit services.

odysee.com/@RT:fd?view=content
rumble.com/c/RTNews