Russia is dead, you just don't realise it yet. What the West did was drop a financial neutron bomb on us

Russia is dead, you just don't realise it yet. What the West did was drop a financial neutron bomb on us.

It's difficult to see or understand as it is a completely abstract system. But Russia as a nation is dead and the people are dying of radiation poisoning.

War's over, even if the fighting continues for a while. Russia is dead in real terms for several decades. Ukraine will see billions poor into it meanwhile and become an economic powerhouse on par with Germany.

Attached: 1646123070297.png (808x944, 42.31K)

Sorry bro but this is what happens when you vote 20 years long for the same Putin guy.
German normies voted Merkel for straight 16 years and the refugee crisis will even fuck us in the next 100 years.

Voting should be illegal for everyone with an IQ under 120. I guess that would solve most of the problems.

its ok russobro, your shitty oligarcs have too much intrest linked with everyone elses shitty oligarcs to make this a long therm thing.
worst case scenario putin gets ousted by one of his buddies, best case scenario he drives back home claiming victory leaving a bunch of conscripts to die by ucranian guerrilla

kuzbros...

putin prepared for this for years, even a retard knew eu would do sanctions
you will be fine, open ukraine map and start picking out a new house you want, they will do a big giveaway after

>What the West did was drop a financial neutron bomb on us.
So the people who let Russia steal from me for a while have reverted back to stealing from me themselves now?

Attached: crisis.png (1080x340, 129.95K)

There is still time to get rid of Putin, not much but if you act now you can stull save something.

Suck my dick, vpn hohol. Russia wins ever.

It's ok user, i'm sure that all the oligarchs will be ok and have already escaped outside of Russia. Putin is also safely hidden away and will be way. No need for you to be depressed. It will be only the normal average Russians that will suffer.

Where are my new NFKRZ and Survival Russia videos?

Hi kuz

He didnt expect so much backlash, neither financially, culturally nor from military perspective.

NATO set up a trap and aged Putin stepped into it.

It´s over

This is what scared me the most. Russia will be backed into a corner with nothing to lose, so why not blow up the whole world? This is scary bros, just let Russia make money

>1 post

Russia is not a democracy. There is no real voting.

They really pulled the rug out from under them.

UHM. Hohol bro, we stopped using that talking point since yesterday

Attached: 1646100963620.png (597x698, 86.77K)

>Ukraine will see billions poor into it meanwhile and become an economic powerhouse
Tons of hohols are moving here just because we are less of a shithole.
Ukraine is history and west Russia will be better off in no time.

Die soot

How much rubles is Putin paying you? $0.012 an hour?

There is a man who can save Russia from the west, but you will have to pay a price...

Never has Russia been more powerful and commanded more respect than under Stalin. NATO was formed because of his power.

Attached: Stalin_Full_Image.jpg (555x831, 571.13K)

I agree. Ukraine will become much more powerful. I was thinking it might dwarf Russia in the future.

>Voting should be illegal for everyone with an IQ under 120.

I'm happy you include us midwits too

t. 126 iq

You're all going to be serfs again.

Hi kurwabro. I have a question: why are you rooting for those who slaughtered your fathers and children in the World War II?

SWIFT IS NOTHING
ITS JUST A MESSAGING SYSTEM

RUSSIAN CENTRAL BANK ASSETS ARE FROZEN
THIS IS THE NUKE PUTIN DID NOT EXPECT
THIS IS WHAT PUTIN WAS BUILDING FOR 8 YEARS
BUT LOST IN AN INSTANT

ITS LITERALLY OVER FOR PUT*N

Shut up faggot, nobody cares. Russia has a real economy that actually produces goods, not a fake economy that's made to look wealthy through Wall St financial trickery.
Russia still has China, India, and others to trade with. Russia does not need the west.

Attached: 1643926612941.jpg (2392x2392, 2.84M)

What stocks are they talking about?

Neoliberal oligarchs would devalue your currency. That's common sense. They did the same in Venezuela and that country is still standing. There would be no reason to demoralise us unless you need to. I doubt you are even an ethnic Russian.

>War's over, even if the fighting continues for a while. Russia is dead in real terms for several decades.

generals could still salvage Russia by ousting Putin

How much is NATO paying you in terms of nigger semen? A dixie cup per day? A coffee mug's worth?

Attached: 1616332956439.jpg (714x756, 335.31K)

Why was Putin so willing to destroy Russia's economy? Can somebody fucking explain that to me?