Why are we racist?

Isn't that ultimately what (((they))) want? to divide us? they want to divide western civ by making us fight ourselves over something as trivial as the quantity of melanin in our bodies. think about it for a sec.

Attached: 6mxr3ur7prq31.jpg (944x1077, 86.33K)

people are too retarded to see the real enemy
even those who think of themselves as "based and redpilled" still fail to see the full picture

What is Western civ? Who built it? What's it a product of?

Racism is good.
The problem is that pol has to collectively decide whether we should team up with the shitskins against the elite or if we should try to battle it out on our own. Both have severe pros and cons.

Personally, I'm for fighting as whites alone and operating as a mostly nomadic, elusive, force that engages in infrastructural sabotage. Outside of that we live comfy innnawoods with home grown food, non-pozzed education, efficient, strong housing, and precious metals and monero as our currency.

Pretty much, racism is used by both sides to create easily visible differences to divide and conquer.

Niggers ruin this country thats why I am racist.

Yes it's true, they want us distracted with fighting other races.
That's why every people should have their own ethnostate.

lurk moar, fagget

Attached: Diversity is Expensive.png (1250x833, 423.24K)

We should stay separated in our ancestral homelands and work together as nations to defeat the jews, they are the real enemy. We need to respect each other (from a distrance) to defeat the jew, they want us to be riled up against each other and be filled with hate and anger instead of peacefully separating and fighting against the real issue here..

Attached: 865CA2A2-47DD-4E01-A0F6-D1FE48071644.jpg (480x611, 11.57K)

>What is Western civ?
Western Literature, Philosophy, Architecture, Science, etc. White people are central to all of this because they created it.
>Who built it?
The Greek Athenians, roughly 2500 years ago.
>What's it a product of?
Great minds and people careful enough to preserve their works.

Divided? and living cheek by Joul with these people and you will realize what you are fighting for

you should kill yourself, right now!

Yes the full pic is where we all become United and a coffee colored mongrel race
How about instead of United we all become respectful of each others space?

i just like saying nigger. but realistically i dont hate any race, i hate certain cultures, which usually have a different phenotype. I know a coupe based negros, but they've asimilated and don't do nigger things. I've seen plenty of other races act like niggers, and would call them a nigger as well even if they aren't of the black phenotype. Same thing with asians, act like a bug man, get treated by one. also fuck gooks.

Go away newfag. Jews own everything, including Blackrock and Vanguard, our banks, our courts, our politicians, our Internet search engines, and media and social media.

Jews our the BIGGEST problem.

Attached: 1646058346055.jpg (351x456, 31.92K)

Unity and division is a false dicotomy
The niggers need to go back home exactly where the elite don't want them

>(((they)))
Type in Jews next time.

Anyone who's believing Jews have any ideology beyond hedonism is simply retarded. Jews want money and power; but they "want" anything that will make them money and power. There is no "ultimate" goal, there is nothing beyond this. If you being racist was profitable, they would want that. If it wasn't, they wouldn't.

Thinking that Jews have any ultimate goal is also thinking that they have a spine. They do not.

Attached: 1643182186431.png (388x424, 189.04K)

If I wasn't racist, they would still be out there killing children with stray bullets, raping and victimizing whites, glorifying gang/drug lifestyles, smash and grab robberies, looting riots, etc etc
Do you think the color of their skin is what we don't like? Lol
The politicians are the real problem, using them to destroy the country, but the country without minorities would be more bearable than a country without politicians

i just hate women and faggots and smelly people. if you're not a woman, a faggot, or smelly, then you're fair game.

no racism
ultimate Sharia

Legit Boomer Roleplay Fantasies

Niggers are a tool to divide us, create destabilization, and vote for Jews every time.

Attached: 1646080357909.png (423x417, 209.6K)

Go away you irrelevant favela nigger. You can worship niggers on r*ddit.

Yes, (((they))) want a white racial consciousness and for european nations to be ethnostates, they want white voters to look for their ethnic interests, they want for europeans to survive and thrive, it totally makes sense and you are not a dumb ass monkey, happy?

>america
you don't even know what a favela is you brainless idiot, fuck off

The problem here is that race-consciousness does not preclude interracial solidarity with shared problems. One can be "racist" without being specifically antagonistic to different races, and largely the reason we're in this predicament is that (((they))) are in the position to frame or redefine every term however they like. Being able to retort "that means you HATE them!" and then pilpulling is basically a midwit mind-control hack.

kill yourself shitskin

Why are Israeli Jews so much better than international Jews?

Because I'm 10% jew and 90% slav

That's the power of Soil

Brazil is whiter than Canada at this point

Attached: Brazil branco.png (3372x2072, 1.27M)

>quantity of melanin in our bodies

I only judge people on the content of their character, race is less important than the man. It's just generally spics and niggers are lazy retards who are embarrassing to know, meanwhile there's a lot of latin and black men who are generally nice, respectable and smart men. (much like women) on average people are all different, I like white people since I'm white, but I hate hillbilly meth heads just as much as I hate nigger crackheads. Some people here are actually racist and hate all people of a different colour, but you'll find most of them just hate degeneracy, and some races have more of it on average. What appears as racism, is just broad strokes. Nobody here wouldn't at least have a nice conversation with Dave Chappelle for example, or they're just as hateable as every hooting hollerin muh black lives matter retards.

Attached: 1645504894530.gif (400x275, 988.95K)

All people do here is bicker about muh shoah and never foyget never foygive, based right wing Israelis is for the most part propaganda

Attached: 1646117502700.jpg (450x574, 116.41K)

You like?