Why do they want to be seen as white so badly? The inferiority complex is fucking pathetic, and sad

Why do they want to be seen as white so badly? The inferiority complex is fucking pathetic, and sad.

Attached: istockphoto-1178583350-612x612.jpg (420x612, 21.81K)

.-. . .--. .-.. -.-- / - --- / - .... .. ... / .--. --- ... - / --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- - .... . .-. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.. .. . / .. -. / .... . .-. / ... .-.. . . .--. / - --- -. .. --. .... -

Sneed, cope and dilate.

white is the most superior race. everything else is niggers. this is just the way it is, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I ask myself the same thing about mutts behind memeflags.

Because a number of them ARE "pure" Europeans and they dont want to be seen together with niggers and mestizos.

Strong inferiority complex from iberian colonization. 95% of them are goblins but they all larp as castizo because latin-american culture has a caste system of whiteness. You’ll notice how the heads of state for these countries are the whitest people, how the actors are always white, business moguls are always white etc.

"Whites" dont exist, stop spreading lies.

Clean your axe wound
but remember
there is no wob there
you're still a man

Attached: juju.jpg (976x550, 85.67K)

because you assume that whites in USA don't mix but here we fuck indians 24/7

Grandparents from France and Italy. I'm whiter than you, lol.

Let me guess OP. You are poor and the highest level of education is high school

what do you want me to do? not acknowledge the fact whites will always be. smarter and stronger and handsomer than me?
The only thing that boosts my ego is knowing that I'm slightly better than niggers, but that's hardly an accomplishment

I never said that, but the mixing is obviously more apparent in Latin-American with their living standards and crime rates etc.

Attached: R.jpg (3504x1913, 1.16M)

>memeflag
hide and filter thread

i don't wan't to be seen as a whitoid, that's disgusting. imagine cucking yourself to love globohomo and kill your other white neighbors for some jew. i prefer to be cattle and survive any major historical event by doing nothing

Exhibit A. The white-worshiping mentality is especially strong in Argentina, they all think that they’re white regardless of wether they are or not. I guarantee you this user has dark skin and dark eyes.

once you anglos go extinct we'll be the next whites
its only a matter of time and good riddance, we will bring balance to the world, abandoning electronics, space travel and all that bullshit and going back to raising chickens and goats in your back yard
the GOLDEN AGE brought about by the BRONZE RACE

> Homicide rate in the US is 5
> Move the statistics just slightly so you put it in the 4.99 bracket
Bravo

only the argentinos, most of us in real life dont care

>Why do they want to be seen as white so badly?
Î think you wanna think that they want to be seen as white really badly
so you can jerk off to skin color. When in fact that doesn't hide your crappy character when you make such threads on pol

I don't want to convince anyone that South America is majority white, only that there are white people here, which is a fact.

Show flag

My cock is 8 inches.

This. I know what I am, I who my ancestors were. I don't give a shit what a Mutt with a meme-flag thinks.