Putin has been massively outplayed by the USA/NATO

Putin has been massively outplayed by the USA/NATO

>Biden comes into office, and petitions europeans to halt NordStream 2, which was russia's gambit to peacefully pacify ukraine by making them irrelevant.
>Europe pauses the project
>Biden also reignites NATO membership bid of ukraine.
>Russia asks the U.S to retract its initiative for Ukraine NATO membership and for Ukraine to demilitarize in accordance to Minsk Agreement of 2015
>Gets ignored for 5 months, Russia begins to swell numbers on its borders all the while reiterating its demands
>Keeps getting ignored, Russia declares war and invades Ukraine
>All western media spreads anti Russian propaganda
>Entire planet begins to despise Putin and Russia
>Entire West team up and place brutal economic sanctions on Russia
>25 years of stability and growth btfod in 5 days
>Russians back to eating the rats by Christmas
>One less super power for the USA to compete with

This was their plan and Putins manlet raged caused him to walk straight into the Ukraine

Attached: Biden-Highest-Bidder.jpg (1530x918, 221.07K)

Putin did more for NATO than NATO did for NATO.

>Biden comes into office, and petitions europeans to halt NordStream 2
Trump was the one who actually imposed sanctions to this effect and Biden was the one who removed them.

>Biden started WWIII
Nice.

This is bullshit. Biden only lifted sanctions on one company. Trump lifted sanctions that Obama has imposed for actions in crimea. Give up on trump already, he sold you out for Israel and Saudis.

I agree that Putin got outplayed. He has given the democrats and Britain exactly what they wanted which is uniting the west to start total economic warfare against Russia. Germany and Italy held out for so long until now. Biden and his technocrats are all masturbating hard over this. Russia will still take Ukraine though, but at the cost of Russia's economy.

In February 2021, the Biden Administration identified the Fortuna and its
owner as also subject to sanctions under PEESA. In May 2021, the Administration designated 13
more vessels and 4 entities under PEESA; in August 2021, it designated another four entities and
vessels. However, the Administration has waived the application of new sanctions on Nord
Stream 2 AG, its chief executive officer, and corporate officers (Nord Stream 2 AG is a Swissbased company Gazprom established to construct and operate the pipeline). But the administration has also managed to urge European countries to impose their own new set of sanctions on the operative bodies of Nord Stream 2

It's not as if the US and western leaders particularly give a shit about Ukraine. They wanted Russia to invade them, they had the propaganda, the sanctions and the weapons at the ready. Russia taking Ukraine will achieve absalutely nothing for them

>Putin invades Ukraine and turbofucks the economy (again)
>literally cut off from western trade at this point
>only remaining option is to swap oil for currency with china
>this won't kill the petrodollar and it won't make russia stronger
>eventually the west just has to pressure China into joining the rest of the world in isolating Russia economically
>successfully turn Russia into a pariah state where you either change your ways or stay isolated

Attached: 1641074389304.jpg (1080x1101, 83.93K)

>Ukraine to demilitarize in accordance to Minsk Agreement of 2015

Attached: 243.png (680x414, 105.79K)

>Biden put the USA against the UE by forcing them in a war with Russia and ignites WW3
Based

>the west
>pressure China
Good luck with that

What kind of leverage does China gain by being forced to prop up a failed snownigger state like Russia?

>Russia turns from Europe to Asia
>Eurasia becomes super power
>nato/usa seethe and gets more aggressive
>ww3 starts and major cities get nuked
Biden showed them

Of course they don't care about Ukrainians. Nobody really cares about anyone but their own people. Even then they often don't care about their own.

Shouldn't you be shilling the vaccine

This is true, and it's retardedly short sighted. This will weaken Russia, so it won't be in independent faction on its own. It will also push it into China's sphere - you know, the actual main threat to the west. Russian econ damage is going to make them take Chinese loans. Instead of a possibly neutral Russia, there will be a Chinese aligned Russia. Xi won without doing anything. Again.

Attached: 1645802607892.jpg (589x554, 95.7K)

>completely isolate Russia so he and his crew could rule it uncontented for the rest of eternity
That's probably what it was about from the very beginning. He certainly seems like he's in that stage of being paranoid and power-hungry.

Cornering Russia will make then retaliate with nukes

Biden lifted the sanctions as a way to appease to Russia's intent to invade last year you Paki nigger.

Don't reply to this faggot.

>isolate post ww1 Germany
>rapidly build military
>millions of Europeans die
What is it abut Russia that makes the left seethe?

Russia's economy is the size of Italy. The only thing that makes it relevant is the nuclear weapons. Otherwise America would have dusted them as fast as the baathist army. The 21st century is dominated by china and India. These countries move forwards while the west scrambles over 20th century issues.

God, I'm glad I voted for Biden.
Destroying Trump and Putin is his legacy.

Yeah but why couldn't Putin play the same jewish tricks and make Germany veto Ukrainian NATO membership while slowly closing the gas to Ukraine forcing them to submit peacefully?
Why do this shizo tier invasion and ruin everything?

They are replaceable. The US can find another shithole to produce shitty products, but you can't just fabricate a consumer base.

I'd sooner believe that than this being about daddy Putin saving the world by destroying adrenochrome labs and exposing the Biden family. The guy has been in power essentially from 1999-now, after all.

man I'm so glad we sold our country to Xi, we have the greatest president ever, 5 steps ahead of the EU

Total control of the Black Sea region. Removal of Azov and Ukraine effectively landlocked, seems not a bad result.

Manlets
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

Russia has lots of natural resources and a close alliance with China for manufacturing. America has services. I’m not going to write off Russia as the loser just yet. I’m guessing there will be no winners if the west keeps pushing for ww3

The newfaggot Ukraine tourist shills aren't smart enough to see anything other "NATO won". They'll be crying about Russia being gobbled up by China soon after they memory hole their Ukraine shilling

I doubt it. I think this was going to be his last maneuver for his legacy on Russia, to bring Kiev, the birth place of the Rus, back to Russia.

China gets it's raw material for its industry from Russia. They aren't going to "side with" Russia, they are going to effectively vassalize it via economics. The west can't do shit to China - remember trump's trade war?
Meh, not too keen on it myself, but at least they don't push faggotry or shitskin import.

We're not pushing for WW3, we're just making the invasion economically untenable for Russia. The 2014 sanctions were coercive in nature, these are meant to cause attrition. Literally all he has to do is not invade a sovereign European nation in the current fucking year lol

>They aren't going to "side with" Russia, they are going to effectively vassalize it via economics.
That's the most likely outcome in my opinion, too. Russia has to know that, so why would they let themselves walk into this kind of situation?

some anons a while back posted some subliminal chinese propaganda, I've been watching it to calm down it's comfy af

Because they'd rather cuck to China than to the west would be my guess.

It would be a really good strategy if the world didn’t depend on Russian oil. Wait till NATO countries are struggling to turn on their power because renewable energy isn’t viable.

I feel it. We'll have to see how it works out for them

>fiat gdp.

No, OP is correct in his assessment, amd China is next if it doesn't fall in line.
Basically this is the NWO unfolding, but for real, there's no more place for macho posturing neither for ambiguity (Germany, UK, Italy) if you enjoy the western system and want to remain into it, these are the rules, you don't like it there's the door.
I believe literally one should look into the Afghanistan literal weapon dropping in this way, I'm more and more convinced there's a deeper meaning in it.
One could also think about it this way: hiw do we know about the russian movements from teh start? US/NATO satellites.
What does that mean? All their manoeuvres are in US/NATO crosshairs, they wouldn't need to send troops or jet fighters.
They could use drones and missiles to fuck these lines up, if not for Russia having nukes, they could end all this very swiftly, or inflict a severe damage without significant exposure.
But they don't even need to do that: the economical wreckage is enough already, and China sure don't qant to follow that path.

>China
It only cares about internal stability and everyone around it hates it.

>India
An absolute joke.

so far it's been
>sell factory to china because muh jobs
>serbs only get hired as guards
>factory is staffed by slaves from vietnam
I actually don't know if that's comfy or not

>schizo word salad
Good point