Satanism: Out in public

Okay so we all know about the Satanic panic crap in Rock and Roll, The Rolling Stones are Satanic and all that jazz
But now we have outright Satanic stuff which is now basically mainstream

The band “Ghost”

The alt-rock “metal” band
They are more of an Ozzy style metal band genre wise despite the heavy dark aesthetics.

But it’s an outright a Satanic band.

Their official claim is
>It’s satire, they are trying to provoke fundamentalist retards

Yet they have millions upon millions of views on YouTube and I know people irl who listen to those songs and aren’t at all religious or knowledgeable on anything in the occult

Some of their stuff seems “sus”, like
>A Satanic inverted Nicene Creed and Our Father
>”Cirice”
>and their newest album is “Impera” with the song “Imperia” on it

Thoughts? Do you think they are actually satire? Are they secretly Satanic edgelords? What does it say about our culture that this is now more in the open?

>Fwiw they are very talented musically

Attached: D73A5445-8900-4A54-92E5-576D814E1526.jpg (631x900, 125.04K)

shut up boomer
kys

They're Scooby Doo chase music with some Satan larping thrown in, they're alright

No one cares, OP.

Um yikerinos im not a fan of bullying online ;(

Have sex sweety maybe you’ll stop worshiping the Dark Lord

Agreed

Why christians even care about Satanism? If you're not a christian, or you're the wrong type of christian, you're already going to hell. There is no hell 2.0 for satanists.

satan promised me a lot of sex

It’s a counter-culture religion that is a direct product of Christianity, that’s why

The moon only reflects the sun’s light

Holy fuck, a literal 70 years old boomer.

Ghost is a sick band.

>promised me a lot of sex
Has he delivered? You know hypergamy is bad when Beezelbub can’t get his dick wet

In soul, user, in soul

I don’t even think boomers are aware of Ghost

its metal for retarded chicks. Its the other part of the uga bugga rap music to push globohomo on other subcultures of young girls.

They are probably just edgelords really evil people like pic related try to show themselves as good people
I‘m pretty sure there are different stages of hell and heaven in christianity

Attached: AE213392-7309-47C6-8644-F1E81B266899.jpg (488x750, 83.25K)

Better call Tipper Gore!

Attached: 257009F1-91F9-4893-83C8-90280E57A1A5.jpg (680x591, 44.99K)

>hello fellow Any Forumsfags I'm one of you I use the word 'hypergamy'

Do I need to say the niggerword and not use Reddit spacing to join your gate-kept community of virgin zoomers?

ask me how i know you are not on the square.
ask me how i know you are not on the level.

Satanic Panic was a smokescreen for the elites' child trafficking/disassociative state cults. MKUltra was perfected and they've moved on to manufacturing mindless golems from missing children.

How the fuck do you not know about ghost in 2021.... Glowing boomer

CIA mkultra thugs like myself do worship baphomet and believe trannies are divine so

>im pretty sure
peak NPC imagine being ignorant about the destination of your own soul

If these people believe in freedom over religion and have basic morals than they aren’t real satanists, which means adversary in ancient Hebrew. If the case then they are just trying to rile people up which is funny and makes money, but they would not be knowledgeable about real satanism. Just a theory though, please expound upon it if you like.

Sorry I slipped there I meant freedom over slavery.