As a romanian, I piss on jewcraine

As a romanian, I piss on jewcraine

Attached: Flag-Pins-Romania-Russia.jpg (400x320, 60.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agBxRMPPElo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Didn't ask + don't care + you're a gypo go steal some toilets + take the L + ratio + pound sand + kick rocks + touch grass + take your meds.

after you, as I'm not gonna support a lgbtoid jew

Attached: 1646094046561.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

As a Romanian, I stand with Ukraine.

Attached: romania-ukraine.png (479x216, 50.96K)

You do know Ukraine is actually anti-gobohomo right?
>99.8% white
>Gay marriage banned
>Trannies illegal
Aim higher, OP.

*dies from cringe*

Attached: 8484.jpg (1078x1455, 168.67K)

As a Czech fuck jewish wars

OH NO NOT THE HECKIN GEORGE SORROSARINO! HE'S THE NO NO JEW! DON'T MIND ANYTHING I SAID JUST FOCUS SOME KVETCHING KIKE DOESN'T WANT RUSSIA TO BE A TOTALIAN REGIME!!!!!

>this guy again

why do cigany hate White People so much?

>implying it's not some nigger on a VPN.
Do better, dude.

keep seething globalist mutt

Romanians are shitting themselves everywhere on the internet, you're the first one i see facing the truth.

I salute you.

The only seething you will be doing is when the EU allows Ukraine into the EU, and NATO comes to give Putin some fucking lesson on what happens when you fuck with the wrong side of history. Ukraine will win, seethe shill. Your room temperature IQ knowledge of Any Forums going DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS isn't impressing anyone. I bet that activated your almonds didn't it?

Based romanian? Impossible..

Attached: 6F243D58-3D90-411D-8C8D-B8D879094AC6.jpg (197x185, 6.02K)

>imagine being drafted by a kike clown

even niggers are not this spineless faggot as whites

I didn't took my time to read your reply

>I can't read!
I know, you have shoe size IQ. You didn't have to tell me that I'm right. Thanks for playing.

Acum chiar ca toti o sa creada ca suntem cretini

Well said bro.

you first faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=agBxRMPPElo

bazat

literally you are wasting your time, you sound like a college kid that was asked at somepoint by a professor if he is willing to work, I won't go further, you get me, but you are losing eastern europe retard

I am not wasting me time. I am giving some shill 50 cents per (You) so you can pay for your wife's boyfriend's son's gender swap surgery. Every time you reply to me gives me another chance to fill your bank account and help your cucked wife achieve her dreams.

>american
>mentioning gender swap
>mentioning cuckold

like clockwork

Another 50 cents bro! You're on your way!!!! Your son will be your daughter in no time!

you are funny

>50 cents have been deposited in to your simp cuck PayPal account
CHUGA CHUGA WOO WOO!!!!!

Sugi pula

lasa ca o sug toti redditori impreuna cu zelenski jidanul

You didn't reply to me, but I'll (You) you anyway because I believe in your wife's dreams, bro! *tear*
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

respect

based
I hate globohomo and their allies

atat

Im thinking based

Attached: 1595908498510.jpg (750x1000, 146.66K)

5 0 c e n t s

>switch side

Attached: snitchers.jpg (1280x720, 363.61K)

yes

The reason you are only nation we never had war with its because war between Orthodox nations is forbidden by our church and its cursed for the side that is waging it (all our wars with Bulgaria were defensive Serbian soldier never stepped into Bulgaria, thats why they lost all of them)

Attached: 243425654535.jpg (1280x720, 174.77K)

Deposited.

so the bulgarians attacked serbians in both of the war?

As another romanian, I piss on both. They are both subhumans. The hohols should fall on their knees en masse and start sucking our dicks for allowing their women, geezers and spawns to live among humans free of charge.

Mmmmmmm, it's like printing money.

Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Russia.