THE 40 MILE CONVOY RAN OUT OF FOOD AND FUEL

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 60954220_303.jpg (700x394, 84.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/03/01/1083733700/russias-40-mile-convoy-has-stalled-on-its-way-to-kyiv-a-u-s-official-says?t=1646162996101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And so will you... soon.

are you ok?
what are you talking about bot

Anyone else tired of the pro UK shills?
OP log off pls

VPN trash

Why don't they bomb the convoy?

But the 30 mile long convoy in America is still doing great :D HONK HONK!!!!! DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF WHAT THEY'RE TRYING TO HIDE FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice source

It's Sauce not Source

npr.org/2022/03/01/1083733700/russias-40-mile-convoy-has-stalled-on-its-way-to-kyiv-a-u-s-official-says?t=1646162996101

What the fuck were they actually thinking?

I guess they wanted to give Ukraine 40 miles of military equipment once they have to withdraw. That shit gets stuck it ain't going anywhere.

every claim is ended with
>, someone said
this isn't reporting, it's being a mouthpiece

Why don't they just go out drink some vodka and push? I thought the Russians were supposed to be tough.

Russia needs your help.

Attached: изображение3487.jpg (425x563, 141.46K)

keep me posted

Attached: 1646162935380.jpg (600x396, 38.83K)

>abanonded thermobaric weapons
4vmpv

Attached: BC09580D-E5D8-42F9-B8D5-6DCE967B317A.jpg (1024x768, 113.47K)

They lost air superiority. They dont even have artillery that can hit it. They may be able to sneak some drones through, but that's about it.

Ukraine's air force was destroyed last week

That is the only reason a formation like this is tactically feasible. This reminds me of those long lines of Iraq armor that were chewed up on the highway back to Baggy-dad by A-10s.

so the story is just "source: trust me bro" lmao

They're waiting until all the civilians have fled the capitol. I dont know why you're laughing, this makes it open season on the entire city. You can wreck the entire thing with bombs, or cut off all power, running water, and food going in and just wait them out.
Nobody's going to have much fight left when their family is warm and safe in poland and they've not eaten for a week.

If one shall keep up with the war effort by the shill's information, one might think that the Ukrainians are about to storm Moscow. kek.
God how much I despise the shekels hungry goyim that are behind it! Its unreal

Attached: 1644282024045.jpg (215x235, 11.51K)

I'm not a military tactical expert, but this is a cushy war, when a modern road system with well-engineered asphalt that can withstand commercial cargo trailers, is available, so your ancient and decrepit soviet-era technology can actually cover some km's so they can brag about how their blitzkreig speed is impressive and when something breaks down they can simply push it off the road

Not like WWII, with unimproved, rutted, potholed, muddy, wrecked roadways were the rule, not the exception, and because of that, movement was conducted across open terrain, with considerable difficulty.

And also, not to mention, a great deal of this investment in highways was done to INCREASE cross border trade and movement and efficiency with freindly neighbors and trading partners, who have simply and in bad faith repurposed those infrastructures to attack vectors.

This is how they do

>npr
In the future when a jew says here is a glass of my cum, don’t chug it.

Attached: E27C909A-3F95-4CBF-875A-D08D3D921206.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Ignore the trolls Ivan. In 2 more weeks the Russians will take the city I'm sure of it.