PUTIN DOESN'T NEED TO NUKE THE WEST

He simply has to turn the gas off.
Then our woke western leaders will be able to put into practice their "carbon zero" society, and truly be at the mercy of their people.

Attached: pyongyang-night-935x500.jpg (935x500, 102.03K)

>forgetting about american oil reserves

>turn off 30% of your gdp
they don't sell oil for fun

They already have deals with China. They promised to buy Russian oil and gas. Plus wheat now as well.

If he turns the gas off, EU will declare war, or whatever PC phrasing you want to use.

Fracking changed the game, my dood.

Attached: 1645939902777.gif (1280x720, 1.61M)

You only need to block the trade canals and convince China to stop the exports. Then the whole world economy will collapse within a few weeks.

>Plus wheat now as well.
And that's exactly why they really want Ukraine, and the same reason Hitler wanted the Ukraine and Kaiser Willhelm II before him: The Ukraine is the most fertile land in the world, was once the breadbasket of the planet - the WEF needs the Ukraine for their vegan "revolution" they want to impose upon all of us, which is why they intend to stretch the boarders of the EU to that of Imperial Germany after the Treaty of Brest-Levistok.

You fucking moron.. the US still imports a shit load of oil.

U.S. crude oil imports averaged 6.8 million barrels per day last week, increased by 1.0 million
barrels per day from the previous week. Over the past four weeks, crude oil imports averaged
about 6.5 million barrels per day, 14.1% more than the same four-week period last year. Total
motor gasoline imports (including both finished gasoline and gasoline blending components) last
week averaged 416,000 barrels per day, and distillate fuel imports averaged 416,000 barrels per
day

the west already already fucked with the other 70%
might as well deploy the tatic that worked every single time against faggots trying to destroy russia

scorched earth tatics

Winter is almost over. He should have started this 4 months ago.

>thinks gdp matters at all
For a bunch of people that name the jew on a daily basis, Any Forumsacks still manage to be astoundingly ignorant

>Fracking
>Natural gas

Banned by Joe Biden.

>Banned by Joe Biden.
Banned practically throughout the entire woke western world, not just in the states.
Turning off the gas would cause far more socoietal damage to the west than setting off a Nuke, it might even lead to "regime change" in certain western countries if something like that happened.

why didn't he/doesn't he do it then?

Germany also has been shutting down its power plants. So, I imagine the blowback will be the hardest there.

>scorched earth tatics
This.
The US only did so poorly in Iraq ultimately because they didn't bother to understand their enemy, despite it being such an inferior force.
I doubt any of the US politicans know anything about the geography or history of the area they are stirring up a hornet's nest in, UK politicans certainly don't seem to.
Russians can take privation - a word millions may have to learn soon enough - I'm not so sure a society of faggots who cry at the sight of a spider could really hack it, in particular urbanites.

America has it's own oil and gas. Fracking and shale oil will be a booming business again.

Italy already turned on few coal centrals. Europe is fucked

>Fracking and shale oil will be a booming business again.

Yeah, and Trump will be president again.

>Fracking and shale oil will be a booming business again.
That wont happen, history will look back on enviromentalism in the same way we look back on in horror at Lysenkoism, like a mad historical apparition that pops up from time to time as a warning from history.
And it's a cult that now has practically dismantled all our means of producing energy, in particular Europe.

What's gas even used for? Can't you just use all the energy you get from renewables?

Yea my 1000 solar panel farm powers half my neighborhood.

They already did by their deeds. Allowing citizens to fight for ukraine, sending weapons and equipment.

They're walking the tightrope and they very well know it.
It might happen, but it would be crazy.

both sides suck, I wish there was some alternative between depressing Russian kleptocracy and rainblow flag shitskin and money worshipping soulless western hedonistic dystopia

I really wish they turned off the gas yesterday so our politiniggers get back down to earth

>Can't you just use all the energy you get from renewables?
If you say so, we'll see just how effective "renewable" energy is when we start having North Korean style rationed power.
Now they can truly put into effect "enviromental lockdowns", as there's a prededent for it.

The US doesn't use much Russian gas
It would be western europe that would hurt the most, some countries in western europe get 100% of their energy needs from Russia. Others as much as 60%.

I can see America backpedaling but Europe is completely fucked by environmentalism.