Well hohols, is it true that they are killing innocent civilians on purpose right now?

Well hohols, is it true that they are killing innocent civilians on purpose right now?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1280x853, 1.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MetZloUo2f8
streamable.com/lue1gm
streamable.com/ll6yil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, its true
I know many peoples who was killed but can only vouch for myself

see for yourself

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_17-23-08.jpg (540x1170, 61.14K)

Why are they killing civilians?

putin though he will find at least some support from the locals here, but he didn't. so now his goal is to spread panic and force us to surrender

Attached: photo_2022-02-28_18-04-18.jpg (461x1024, 56.21K)

Attached: photo_2022-02-28_12-06-25.jpg (1280x960, 304K)

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_09-09-57.jpg (1006x1280, 137.38K)

Based Russians killing enemy partisans, just like the Ukrainians have been shooting "saboteurs" the past few days.

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_13-24-23.jpg (768x1024, 164.8K)

No, because the whole point is Ukrainians are family and it's just their leaders are the target.

but i guess the burger from the other side of the world knows better

> direct artillery hit at school
> clearly unarmed civilians
sure

>arm local militias
>distribute anti-tank weaponry and instruct the population on how to build molotov cocktails
>WHY ARE YOU GUYS SHOOTING CIVILIANS NOOOOOOOOO
????????????????????

Military emplacements put near residential areas.

cry some more zogbot

It's in their mongoloid blood

Attached: photo_2022-02-28_15-24-24.jpg (495x637, 33.87K)

reminder - russoid shills do it for free

Attached: 1646142979730.jpg (928x1024, 102.14K)

That's sad. Why do you let your president hold you all hostage and suffer like this?

I thought all women and children are evacuated with the exception of those who wanted to stay and fight, why the hell are there still kids there

Zelensky
>arms idiot population minutes before Russians arrive
>free's prisoners: arms them
>tells them everyone is a "Russian infiltrator"
>every car is filled with "Russian Spies"
>now everyone starts to look like a "Russian"
>hohols now kill hohols, in paranoid deluded rage, egged on by their retarded President.
I can think of NOTHING more tremendously stupid, and irresponsible of human life than to pass out guns to 'civilians' at a time like this.

Every.Single.Video. from this "war" has actually been Ukrainians killing Ukrainians, the worst, most irresponsible people in the nation are now armed, and given carte blanche to shoot at anything and anyone that even looks "Russian', real or imagined.

Zelensky is absolutely angling for a 'humanitarian crisis' he can exploit in the global media, if he can get civilians brutally shot 'heroically defending Ukraineā„¢". Its ghoulish strategy.

They arent passing out the 2nd ammendment to people.
If you wanted to inflict maximum punishment, pain and suffering on your people, this is precisely the way to do it.

Attached: per manddyy.jpg (1080x1346, 188.55K)

youtu.be/MetZloUo2f8

Time is running out Ukie bro. Better fight while you can

To force the Ukrainian government to surrender in terror. There is already video of the Russians executing a father and his son and leaving them in the ditch. Video of the aftermath and the son's recording during the incident from his phone.

you voted a comedian jew faggot into presidency. you get what you fucking deserve

On purpose, no.
Collateral damage, obviously, that's urban warfare. Russian level of care to not induce collateral damage is very low.

lmao worse than reddit jannies

to demoralize and push the government to capitulate. or else they do the same with Kiev. A chicken game who caves first. But it will make things worse, people feel there's nothing left to lose so they will give them an Afghanistan.
I think at this point it's done. Russia even may win the war but will collapse from within.

>2nd amendment is le based
>BUT ARMING CIVILIANS IS LE BAD!!\
>INVADING A COUNTRY AND KILLING ITS' PEOPLE IS LE BASED BECAUSE... IT JUST IS OKAY?
russia shills are a disease.

Funny to see so many retarded american suddenly become anti armed-citizens

go cry to your homosexual jew comedian puppet you fag lol
all those toddlers will be made women by hungry horny chechens and russians hahahaha

direct artillery fire on a residential building

Attached: photo_2022-02-26_08-44-57.jpg (960x1280, 112.88K)

Yeah and we're turning them into soap, plugging them into masturbatorinators, and are currently constructing a death-coaster in Chernobyl

Maybe if you stopped flaunting Russian dead bodies all over the internet, Russians would treat you better. They don't even want to be there which is why they abandon their vehicles in Ukraine and protest all over Moscow (risking being imprisonedand killed). However, you dehumanizing Russians for NATO support has made many Russians angry.

It doesn't make sense, you should surrender.
You already surrendered to one flavor of globohomo with a literal kike as leader, surrendering to other flavored globohomo will for now at least save your lives

>russia shills are a disease.
they are unironically walking biohazard, ukrainians must avoid contact with blood when disposing of their remains because every russoid has HIV.

>BUT ARMING CIVILIANS IS LE BAD!!\
>murderers, rapists and cannibals in prison
>civilians

kill yourself, oh wait you are Poland, you are Europe's free prostitute for anyone to take

Russians are beneath other races

Attached: 1513976722833.jpg (1280x904, 276.34K)

Fuck you, warmongering NATO shill

Attached: 1646077708754.png (727x445, 417.82K)

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_11-40-42.jpg (964x1280, 118.86K)

>peru
irrelevant

If you are not going to provide any context or explanation at all of anything in those photos then spare me your bullshit. You fucking xoxol faggots have shit up this board with fucking bullshit images, stories, and outright fabrications for days. I don't trust anything from a Ukie's mouth at this point. Spare me your sob stories.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 2.10.50 PM.png (320x282, 174.17K)

>UMM IT WAS LE BASED BECAUSE THE BUILDING WAS... ARMED IT WAS ARMED OKAY?
stary strong ukrainian bros, kill as many russians as you can, I pray for you bros

Surrender or die you fucking idiot.

>irresponsible of human life
He's a Jew. Goyim lives don't matter.

Poland deserves to be nuked. I hope NATO attacks, so we can end the world of all degeneracy.

thank you, friend

That was friendly fire. I hohol unit did that.

Sure I forgot schools are open during a fucking invasion, kek. I was in central america once during a coup and school was the first thing to be cancelled as soon as the tanks starting rolling. Also lets not forget:
>Arming convicted felons and shooting your own citizens in the streets
>Clearly "enemy saboteurs"
You brought this on yourselves.

America has a 300+ year old militia culture, passsed on from father-to-son in an unbroken order.

ha yah, im sure you would love every criminal and antifa faggot in your country who has literally never even seen a gun in real life, to "have your back" right?

Zelensky made his population into a turbo-hazard to its own self.

Good men and people will be killed by ABSOLUTE FUCKTARDS like this:
Video of family being shot by civies with guns:
>streamable.com/lue1gm
>streamable.com/ll6yil
because some drugged up hohols think every person they see, and every car on the road is a "russian infiltrator'.

its always you NO-GUNS hyper-faggots from Europe who fail to understand how dangerous a firearm is in the hands of an idiot. YOure literally better off with them NOT having guns 100x

Looks like an identified combatant or militia to me.

>Cut off basic basic necessities for a few million Russian speakers in your country, also ban them from speaking their language, also kill 10.000 of them since 2014
>Forget that their native country is the size of africa, has the 2nd largest militry on earth and is right next door.
Bros I'm starting to think these Ukranians aren't very bright