Just how fucked is Russia economically?

Just how fucked is Russia economically?

Attached: why worry.jpg (563x539, 48.49K)

>don't import
>only export
Yeh... they literally don't care as nobody will notice anything

It's not, the remote regions were always fucked but majority of these people have learned how to live with the basic necessities, food, water, a roof and heat, and that's how it should be

Russia could tank Europe's economy if you push them into a corner and they cut you faggot off from their gas.

>image used for illustration purposes
siberian niggers are so stupid that they need a disclaimer

so russia is mostly okay and will still btfo the globohomo west

They dont have tens of millions of niggers and tens of millions of sandniggers to feed daily.

Unironically europe is fucked beyond repair and those unelected fucks don't know what to do.

OP just for you to know Robux is more worth than Rubles. Putin really made their economy go "Oof".

Yes. And for everything else, China steps in to help which is anyways more powerful than any of the NATO fags.

I'm Iranian. Their currency is going to crash hard. If the Iranian central bank can protect Iran from hyperinflation then I'm sure Russia's can, it's actually one area where Russia is competent and gets international praise is the competency of their financiers. Russia is about to become a very poor country through, I mean a lot poorer than it is now.
Russia will get cut off from international trade but there are still ways to do things. For example, MasterCard doesn't have access in Iran but what businesses do is set up a proxy overseas and charge you from another country. You'll go to a business and make a purchase in a shop and theyll call their friend in [insert country] and you'll be charged with MasterCard by that person so it looks like you made your purchase over there.
Russia has a lot of diaspora and they'll set up the same proxies. You can withdraw cash and use American express in Iran etc but it's all through proxy. Russia will be the same.
It will take a couple years for the Russian economy to find its bottom and then it'll start recovering under its new normal. The coming brain drain will be more damaging as everyone with skills and education will find a way to leave Russia. I've seen this all before.

Attached: 1645941333213m.jpg (1024x884, 131.5K)

You keep forgetting that Europe will have to use Ruble to buy their Gas due to cutting Russia from SWIFT.

I wanna suck his bear cock

Pretty fucked. Pic related.

Attached: Untitled.png (1158x573, 872.44K)

Honestly I think Europe will now try to ditch Russian gas with alternatives. USA has been wanting this for awhile. They're all mobilizing now to wage economic warfare on Russia and democrats and Britain have wanted this for 10 years. They finally have their 9/11 moment to rally the western community behind their agenda. I don't think Russia will ever reconnect to the west while Putin is in charge and Russia pursues this agenda for their own interests. Russia will probably start supplying china and India which are growing fast.

Aside from limiting trading partners, the ruble's value crashing makes importing goods more expensive (I have a bridge to sell you if you think China/etc. isn't going to use this opportunity to milk Russia over prices) and separately this also causes inflation. So, generally cost of even non-imported goods and services will go up. In the short-term you have potential bank runs from panic, market crashing further as investors try to get rid of Russian assets or get out of rubles, and companies defaulting due to the financial pressure or inability to do business outside of Russia. The severity of the sanctions are defacto economic warfare from the west.

>with alternatives
Yes, which takes time. 60% of what Germany uses comes from Russia. And that's just 1 of several countries. And China would always be happy to get cheap gas.
Europe is fucked.

epic picrel.

Germany wouldn't agree to do this without having something lined up to reduce impact. I believe they're restarting some thermal and nuclear power stations. I've read the west is accessing strategic reserves now, they'll do this until they find new sources. This will hurt Russia far more than Europe. But it won't change anything. Sanctions have never worked to change geopolitical agenda, only one time in Burma. It never worked on any government otherwise.

They're similar to north korea, they dgaf about economy.
Also similar to NK they're being aided by china via the yuan, which is negating the purse string play.

>Russia is Nigeria with snow

Attached: 1645482460012.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

hard

like rly fucking hard.

At this point, it wont matter if ukraine is annexed tomorrow to 100% or not. Russia will either fall in a couple years under the control of the CIA or China.

My money is sadly on the chinks since putin will sell all of russia to them, only so he can remain in power for the last years of his life

Attached: china pepe boxing amerimutt.png (544x406, 410.9K)

Only exporting would be good if your currency was worth anything you had internally. You can't even buy a chicken sandwich from McD's for 1 dollar in Russia.

We will starve and die en masse

Attached: 16128133617150.jpg (512x548, 36.36K)

>I'm not a shill
> I can't tell the difference between "boxing" and "punching"
Nice try Chang.

Attached: China copies.png (629x913, 205.96K)

Their economy is "ruined" but half the world depends on them for oil and gas so they can pretty much name their price. When politicians go to war you lose.

time to eat the babies

This combined with the fact they are going to adopt xrp so nobody can cockblock or “sanction” transactions will ensure their longevity, along with china and it’s digital yuan. I’m starting to think the great reset will mostly hit western countries, combine this with the upcoming cyber pandemic.

they're fucked as fuck. ruble is worthless. gdp is venezuela tier but with harsh winters. everyone investing will be shunned and since russia only gets money from western nations who all agreed to shit on the russian people, they're super fucked.
china will "help" with investment contracts that sell every piece of infrastructure to the chinese

They provide everyone with gas sooooooooo. I doubt they care

Gonna be rough on them but more or less yes

Right for you since you stupid faggotheads believe Putin until you're starving

Although you won't starve since china and Iran will probably send you some crops as humanitary aid though

Kinda poor diet it's gonna be though

Russian's are used to be being poorfags. Very little change, realistically.

>Brown note
You're really dumb and gay.

>what are nuclear power plants

>This will hurt Russia far more than Europe
Wouldn't be so bad if russians actually just told west to fuck off and focused on making their nation work. They have like everything they need in their country if they just used it instead of chugging vodka and fucking things up.

Ironically, almost as hard as the west. We are splitting this check, honey, think about your manners next time.

Unemployment will go up too. People without a job, with their savings being worth significantly less than before, will start to default on loans as they try to just make due on the bare minimum.