Fellow Latinobros, what's your take on the Russian–Ukraine conflict?

Attached: 1641686438796.webm (540x960, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKR5y4GgaGk
youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc
youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-instiz-ilbe-storehouse-네이트-판-frog-face-animals.png (900x679, 16.45K)

not my fucking problem

Attached: pink.jpg (796x422, 127.13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HKR5y4GgaGk

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc Zega

jew rats from both sides make Slavs kill each other, why you play stupid?

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

I WANT A TRAD LATINA WIFE SO BAD BROS

Attached: FJRzqZyXoAEXX1O.jpg (1108x2048, 310.14K)

I think if russia gets away with this, they are going to start flirting with the idea of invading other "strategic" states locations little by little do until they are too big to oppose worldwide.

if nato and the EU aren't doing much besides throwing money at ukraine, what hope other nations have, including latinoamericans, to get any help if russia decide to do one of their "special military operations" on us?

i dont care

Was thinking the same thing. She is super cute. Is this the perfect mix? Light Mexican with russian?

Not my problem

damn amigo...

>Wants a trad wife
>Posts leftist whore
Ishygddt

Probably a High class Castizo having children with a slav. Whereas Castizo+Castizo would be 80% or more white, slav+Castizo is now no more than 30% white.

Saddens me because it will make filling my car's tank more expensive

im afraid we will be invaded for being communists collaborationists, as we should

Slavs are very violent people, I can relate

ay caramba, que bonita

>Cooks delicious food
>Cleans
>Catholic
How is she not trad?

Attached: FMqBmTDXsAEjBDA.jpg (612x632, 60.21K)

>1m85
Her dad is obviously a white beaner

>tfw she is taller than me
t. 165cm/5'5 manlet

Attached: 1643971789673.png (778x512, 214.04K)

What the president of chile said
>picrelated

Attached: 073BDE94-DDA3-4ADF-A533-D710223A8267.jpg (770x737, 57.46K)

Isn't Argentina quite close to Russia? I remember Alberto saying that he wanted Argentina to have very deep relations with Russia as well as the rest of LATAM

>Catholic

Attached: b276cd9dc518857c7df8f371a2edb498.jpg (281x426, 19.53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8

Sitting through this speech in its entirety and comparing it to the midwit bullshit peddled by our politicians, or worse the geriatric ramblings coming out of the White House right now - it's like night and day. Eye-opening shit.

Attached: 1645769616034.png (736x736, 364.88K)

There’s a college professor in my peer group that has bolsonaro derangement syndrome. This faggot (fucking his wife on the side, she gives amazing head) rants about how bolsonaro needs to be brought up on charges for not mandating the covid vaccine. He also confides in me that he wishes he could kill all republicans. Leftoids are weird

She's whiter than you, mutt.

Attached: 1636387919.webm (540x960, 2.16M)

as opposed to a bean beaner

>1.82cm
>mexican
why do you lie to yourself, fellow latinx bro?

he's a NATO cocksucker

>How is she not trad?
Shakes her ass on camera for men's attention. Pro feminism. Catholic, but uses her sexuality for clout right after church.

Not enough.

Attached: 1640702725676.png (1504x887, 3.43M)

In his village, he was known as King.

trad means she knows her role as a wife and also cooks, has kids, dresses feminine.
It doesn't mean she votes for the cuckservative GOP party.
Fox news boomers are so cringe.

I think we need to discuss black-on-asian violence

Attached: awecuhar.jpg (445x356, 25.77K)

How the fuck do you expect me to know what those flags are

What's the problem with niggers?

>she soo kyoot uwu
i hate faggots like you

>
I'm 185, my dad and brother are 188. Even then, there are people who are way taller than me walking around in this city.

She's fully caucasoid on both sides.

I don't get this. A white from Uruguay, black from Columbia, Indian from Mexico are all supposed to be "Latinos"?
Is there really any unity behind that term? Anglophone North-Americans just share a place on the map, that's about the extent of our "unity".

You aren't latin

we support russia

Built for BBC

Chilling with a beer watching jew vs jew violence and seeing the shills in Any Forums take a side.

It's a cultural term. Latinos are basically everyone from Mexico to Argentina. Sometimes Meds are included, usually only by Latin Americans, because their culture is similar to Latinos.

Hispanics means people from spanish speaking nations, Brazil doesn't count here. Spain are hispanics.

>tfw brown latino muttoid
I WANT A WHITE GF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Fat boy this.webm (474x596, 2.37M)

hot...imagine marrying a trad catholic girl...they do not exist anymore

Vete a Oaxaca, pendejo. Haya hay un chingo

seems like russia could have been more swift and decisive. they've given ukraine time to fight back, which is only giving people more time to sympathize. its unclear what putin wants, so any attack should have been to address some political issue - the biolab theory seems like a pretty valid reason to begin a war, but now the problem is plenty of people see this as reason to justify ukraine's being part of NATO. as an individual of a nation that would have to go fight on behalf of NATO, i would just say im good on all that, i wish anyone well who decides to go fight.

I hate latam, I want Russian gf
That’s my take, I hope we get frozen by the nuclear winter and Venezuelans fucking die by the gorillions.

Not my problem. Just watching the show with some popcorn.

Attached: 1635863296729.gif (960x720, 485.76K)

Ukrainian qts for us